SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Advance Fee Fraud

View next topic
View previous topic

specnoone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fromDr. Bob Fank <[email protected]>
[email protected]

dateTue, Oct 27, 2009 at 12:18 PM
subjectDIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE,FROM DR.BOB FRANK,
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details 12:18 PM (4 hours ago)

ATTENTION. .MS

WE ARE TO NOTIFY YOU OFFICIALLY ABOUT YOUR CONSIGNMENT SENT BY JESSICA JOHNSON AND MR.WILLIAMS T.ROBERT FROM AFRICA.

WE HAVE ARRIVED CARACAS VENEZUELA, YOU ARE ADVISED TO COME DOWN IMMEDIATELY FOR THE IMMEDIATE HAND OVER OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.

THESE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FROM YOU WHEN YOU ARE COMING,

1} A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR YOUR DRIVING LICENSE FOR IDENTIFICATION,

2} THE SHIPMENT AIRWAY BILL, TO ENABLE US IDENTIFY THAT YOU ARE THE REAL OWNER OF THE CONSIGNMENT.

3} YOUR CLEARING CHARGES WHICH IS $22,000 USD..PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DON'T ACCEPT ANYTHING CHECK OR DRAFT.WE ALWAYS RECIEVE CASH ,

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: THE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED WITHOUT ALL THESE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE, THE CONSIGNMENT WOULD NOT BE RELEASED TO YOU FOR DIPLOMATIC REASONS.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU HAVE ONLY 3 WORKING DAYS GRACE FROM NOW, AFTER 3 WORKING DAYS FROM NOW, YOUR DUMORAGE CHARGES WILL START ACCUMULATING WHICH WILL COST YOU $150 PER DAY.

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE, IT´S IMPORTANT TO US,

WE ARE EXPECTING TO SEE YOU SOON .

WE HAVE DECIDED ON A NICE, SAFE AND SECURED FIVE STAR HOTEL FOR YOU WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO STAY .

GRAN MELIA CARACAS HOTEL ,SUITES & CONFERENCE CENTER,Av.Casanova c/El Recreo .Urb.Sabana Grande,ZP 1050 Caracas - Venezuela .

E-MAIL ADDRESS [email protected] TELEPHONE; (0058 - 212) 7623737 CALL THEM AND MAKE RESERVATION YOURSELF.

YOU ARE ALSO ADVISED TO CONTACT GRAN MELIA CARACAS HOTEL ON THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE OR THROUGH THEIR PHONE NUMBER ABOVE AND MAKE YOUR RESERVATION YOURSELF BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, ALWAYS CONTACT ME ON THIS TELEPHONE LINE 0058 - 412 2021406

WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

BEST REGARDS
DR. BOB FRANK.

fromTekidot <[email protected]>
to"Dr. Bob Fank" <[email protected]>,
[email protected]

dateTue, Oct 27, 2009 at 3:44 PM
subjectRe: DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE,FROM DR.BOB FRANK,
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 3:44 PM (1 hour ago)

Dr. Frank,

I now send you the same message I have repeatedly sent to Mr. Robert:

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:16:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Attention: Proceed Immediately
To: [email protected]

Mr. Robert,

Thank you, but I am still poor and have no way of paying for any unpaid fees to
a courier service. You already have my address and telephone numbers along with
the obsolete passport id. I have reattached the file.

Good luck with your endeavor, I do understand you need someone who has the means to pay you.

fromWILLIAMS ROBERT <[email protected]>
toTekidot <[email protected]>

dateSun, Oct 25, 2009 at 11:23 AM
subjectThe diplomat has left to your destination
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details Oct 25 (3 days ago)

Hello,

How are you, i contact the diplomatic company today and was told the diplomatic agent has left for delivery to your country, please as soon as he arrives your destination you have to pay him $6000.00 as his security keeping and Airway bill and do not let him know the content of the volt like i told you i registered it as a volt which contains photographic materials.

Get in touch with me once the volt get to your country,

I wish you the beast of luck,

Mr. Williams.T.Robert

Tekidot <[email protected]>
toWILLIAMS ROBERT <[email protected]>

dateSun, Oct 25, 2009 at 12:32 PM
subjectRe: The diplomat has left to your destination
mailed-bygmail.com

Mr. Robert,

You are sol as the diplomat will be turned away and returning to your country with the vault of defaced bills. You seem to keep ignoring the fact I have no funds. That was not a ploy or a scam. I did not respond to your previous email, as I had already written you
should find someone else that could pay your fee. When you said you could not effect
a bank to bank transfer deducting any fees, that was the end for me.

Therefore, I advise you immediately email one of your other responding recipients to
see, which one has the money you seek and redirect your diplomat to that person.

[email protected]

dateTue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:21 AM
subjectCo-operate with the diplomat
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 11:21 AM (3 hours ago)

Hello,

I received your email and must let you know am not happy with your actitude over this, you should have made me understand that you are not ready to help me receive this fund from the first day than behaving like this lately.

I contacted the dilpomat by name Dr. Bob Frank through his email address and he told me he have arrived venezuela safely with the volt and will contact you anytime today to proceed to his destiantion and claim the volt so if this is going to be the last help you will render me by helping me receive the volt from the diplomat once he contacts you because the company he his woking with like i told you that i have a friend there who told me that before an item is redelivered back to the sender due to some reasons, the content in the volt will be checked again to be sure all is still intact before it can be redelivered back to the company and you know what that means, the diplomat will get to know the content in the volt and this will be a very big problem for the both of us in the sense that our names will apear in the black list and we may be charged for fraud or money laundry which i do not wnat to get into aswell as you.

Please as as soon as you get in touch with the diplomat make every possible move to keep the deal going will and confidential for security reasons and remenber delay is dangerous.

I will be contacting you to know what the situation is like.

Mr. Williams.T.Robert

dateTue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:48 AM
subjectRe: Co-operate with the diplomat
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 11:48 AM (3 hours ago)

Mr. Robert,

There is no attitude. I only pointed out and stated the obvious in all my messages I have told you not to pursue any help from me financially and you need to find someone with the financials to help you. So, please do not be upset because you were and still remain dishonest with yourself. What do you think is going to happen when the diplomat with the vault enters the US? With the new homeland security measures in place, that vault will be confiscated and I am looking at federal charges, you are safe because I do not have any information other than email messages with a fake name connecting you. I am not blaming you, I had the choice not to reply to your message, especially since it was in my junk mailbox.

What does all of these emails between me and Mr. Roberts have to do with your
message?

I can not travel to Venezuela and you will not be receiving $22,000.00, which is
escalated from the original quoted price of $6000.00 and now you know, as if you
didn't already, that the package you courier is supposedly money. Therefore, I suggest
you open a bank account in Venezuela, put the money in that account, then proceed to
pay yourself, Ms. Johnson and Mr. Roberts so the money will not be confiscated when
you return. Good day and good luck.

fromDr. Bob Fank <[email protected]>
[email protected]

dateTue, Oct 27, 2009 at 4:48 PM
subjectBELOW IS THE NEW NAMES YOU WILL USE FOR PAYMENT, WE'RE WIATING FOR THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION TODAY AS YOU PROMISED FROM DR.BOB FRANK
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details 4:48 PM (2 hours ago)

ATTENTION. MS

FURTHER TO OUR PHONE CONVERSATION TODAY WITH YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MR.WILLIAM T.ROBBERT FROM AFRICA THIS MONNING ,DUE TO , I SURGEST THE ONLY WAY OUT , BECAUSE OF THE DELAY ,YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD RIGHT NOW AND MAKE YOUR TRANSFER CHARGES OF THE $22,000USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANFER OR MONEY GRAM TO THE 4 NAMES INFORMATION BELOW .

DO NOT BELIEVE AT ALL,THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY USA OR CARACAS,VENEZUELA WITHOUT PAYING YOUR CLEARING HANDLING CHARGES OF $22,000USD. ALWAYS NOTE,YOUR DEAMORAGE CHARGES WILL START TO ACCUMULATING IN TODAY MORE FROM NOW ,

AFTER THIS WEEK,IF WE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT FROM YOU WE ARE GOING ,IN-CASE YOU DID NOT PAY YOUR MONEY FOR THE CLEARING OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT OR PAY YOUR CHARGES THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TO OUR OFFICE IN PANAMA.

THEN WE HAVE TO PROCEED TO HIGH COURT TO OBTAIN ACUTION CERTIFICATE FROM COURT,THEN AFTER THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT WILL BE ACUTION TO ENABLE US TO COVER ALL OUR CHARGES,THIS PROCEDURE CAN TAKE PLACE WHEN YOU DID NOT COMPLY WITH US, IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO PAY YOUR CHARGES

THROUGH OUR OFFICE IN PANAMA YOU MAKE THE TRANSFER TO OUR RECEIVEING PAYMENT OFFICE IN PANAMA IMMEDIATELY PANAMA CONFIRM THE PAYMENT SLIP ,THEN WE WILL NOW CONFIRM WITHIN 24 HOURS OUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO YOUR COUNTRY U.S.A FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT .

REMEMBER EVERY ARRANGEMENT FOR THE DELIVERY IN YOUR COUNTRY USA HAS BEEN MADE AND WE ARE ONLY WAITING FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE PAYMENT FROM YOU , THEN OUR RECIEVING OFFICE IN PANAMA TO CONFIRM YOUR CHAGES PAYMENT. AND PLEASE DO NOT KEEP US STRANDED IN CARACAS, VENEZUELA .

WE ASSURE YOU 100% IMMEDIATELY, YOUR CONSIGNMENT WILL BE LIFTED TO YOUR COUNTRY USA, WE ALSO ADVISE YOU TO RE-COMFIRM YOUR ADDRESS IN USA, WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT , YOUR OFFICE OR AT YOUR HOME.

NOW ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEEDED IS COMPLETED,I DON'T THINK ANYTHING IS GOING TO DELAY YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING,AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT LET ME HAVE THE WESTERN-UNION OR ,MONEY-GRAM INFORMATION AS TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT.

NOTE THE MORE YOU DELAY THE MORE YOUR DEAMORRAGE CHARGES WILL BE ACCUMULATING.WE ALSO NEED YOUR FULL ADDRESS IN USA WHERE THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE DELIVER AS SOON AS I ARRIVE

BELOW IS THE PANAMA 4 INFORMATION NAMES THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANFER YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY .
------------------------------------------------

1,NAME - BRENDA ELIZABETH

SURNAME-LAO DE BERRIO

CITY- COLON

COUNTRY- PANAMA
--------------------------------------------------
2,NAME - NAGELI LORENA

SURNAME- MEDINA

CITY- COLON

COUNTRY- PANAMA
----------------------------------
3,NAME - ROGELIO ESTABAN

SURNAME-PEREZ POVEDA

CITY-COLON

COUNTRY-PANAMA
------------------------------------------
4,NAME - DANIEL IVAN

SURNAME-CISNEROS

CITY- COLON

COUNTRY- PANAMA
------------------------------------------------------------------
PLS NOTE: THIS OFFER ABOVE WILL EXPIRE THIS WEEK IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY BY SENDING YOUR HANDLING LIFTING CHARGES, AS SOON AS OUR OFFER EXPIRES THIS WEEK YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS BUT TO COME DOWN YOURSELF TO CARACAS VENEZUELA AND SIGN YOUR CONSIGNMENT

THANKS FOR YOU CO-OPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING

ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ON OUR DIRECT LINE NUMBER FOR MORE
INFORMATION 0058-4122021406.

WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE .

BEST REGARDS
DR BOB FRANK.

to"Dr. Bob Fank" <[email protected]>

dateTue, Oct 27, 2009 at 5:30 PM
subjectRe: BELOW IS THE NEW NAMES YOU WILL USE FOR PAYMENT, WE'RE WIATING FOR THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION TODAY AS YOU PROMISED FROM DR.BOB FRANK
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 5:30 PM (1 hour ago)

Dr. Bob Fank,

Be sure to give this email as evidence:

to"Dr. Bob Fank" <[email protected]>,
[email protected]
dateTue, Oct 27, 2009 at 3:44 PM
subjectRe: DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE,FROM DR.BOB FRANK,
mailed-bygmail.com
hide details 3:44 PM (1 hour ago)

Dr. Frank,

I now send you the same message I have repeatedly sent to Mr. Robert:

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:16:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Attention:Proceed Immediately
To: [email protected]

Mr. Robert,

Thank you, but I am still poor and have no way of paying for any unpaid fees to
a courier service. You already have my address and telephone numbers along with
the obsolete passport id. I have reattached the file.

Good luck with your endeavor, I do understand you need someone who has the means to pay you.

toTekidot <[email protected]>

dateSun, Oct 25, 2009 at 11:23 AM
subjectThe diplomat has left to your destination
mailed-byhotmail.com

Hello,

How are you, i contact the diplomatic company today and was told the diplomatic agent has left for delivery to your country, please as soon as he arrives your destination you have to pay him $6000.00 as his security keeping and Airway bill and do not let him know the content of the volt like i told you i registered it as a volt which contains photographic materials.

Get in touch with me once the volt get to your country,

I wish you the beast of luck,

Mr. Williams.T.Robert

Tekidot <[email protected]>

dateSun, Oct 25, 2009 at 12:32 PM
subjectRe: The diplomat has left to your destination
mailed-bygmail.com

Mr. Robert,

You are sol as the diplomat will be turned away and returning to your country with the vault of defaced bills. You seem to keep ignoring the fact I have no funds. That was not a ploy or a scam. I did not respond to your previous email, as I had already written you
should find someone else that could pay your fee. When you said you could not effect
a bank to bank transfer deducting any fees, that was the end for me.

Therefore, I advise you immediately email one of your other responding recipients to
see, which one has the money you seek and redirect your diplomat to that person.

[email protected]

dateTue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:21 AM
subjectCo-operate with the diplomat
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 11:21 AM (3 hours ago)

Hello,

I received your email and must let you know am not happy with your actitude over this, you should have made me understand that you are not ready to help me receive this fund from the first day than behaving like this lately.

I contacted the dilpomat by name Dr. Bob Frank through his email address and he told me he have arrived venezuela safely with the volt and will contact you anytime today to proceed to his destiantion and claim the volt so if this is going to be the last help you will render me by helping me receive the volt from the diplomat once he contacts you because the company he his woking with like i told you that i have a friend there who told me that before an item is redelivered back to the sender due to some reasons, the content in the volt will be checked again to be sure all is still intact before it can be redelivered back to the company and you know what that means, the diplomat will get to know the content in the volt and this will be a very big problem for the both of us in the sense that our names will apear in the black list and we may be charged for fraud or money laundry which i do not wnat to get into aswell as you.

Please as as soon as you get in touch with the diplomat make every possible move to keep the deal going will and confidential for security reasons and remenber delay is dangerous.

I will be contacting you to know what the situation is like.

Mr. Williams.T.Robert

dateTue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:48 AM
subjectRe: Co-operate with the diplomat
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 11:48 AM (3 hours ago)

Mr. Robert,

There is no attitude. I only pointed out and stated the obvious in all my messages I have told you not to pursue any help from me financially and you need to find someone with the financials to help you. So, please do not be upset because you were and still remain dishonest with yourself. What do you think is going to happen when the diplomat with the vault enters the US? With the new homeland security measures in place, that vault will be confiscated and I am looking at federal charges, you are safe because I do not have any information other than email messages with a fake name connecting you. I am not blaming you, I had the choice not to reply to your message, especially since it was in my junk mailbox.

What does all of these emails between me and Mr. Roberts have to do with your
message?

I can not travel to Venezuela and you will not be receiving $22,000.00, which is
escalated from the original quoted price of $6000.00 and now you know, as if you
didn't already, that the package you courier is supposedly money. Therefore, I suggest
you open a bank account in Venezuela, put the money in that account, then proceed to
pay yourself, Ms. Johnson and Mr. Roberts so the money will not be confiscated when
you return. Good day and good luck.

Why wait, you will not get money from someone without money. As you wrote, you have the money and failed to deliver it. Therefore go anywhere you like to auction off the vault that we both know does not exist otherwise you would not be resorting to scare tactics.

Please do contact me again, so that I may give the FBI a new alert as to your whereabouts, I am sure they have the resources to track these emails to the source.

Be mindful of who you threaten. By the way all future emails from you or anyone
else you have named or any place you have named will be ignored.

Go to Panama get your High Court to open the vault take your money and be happy
I have not yet sent the emailed correspondences to the FBI and/or Interpol.

And just to be clear on my point, I give you fair warning I will be posting all correspondences with Mr. Roberts and yourself on every SCAM web site I can find on the Internet.

Again, I bid you good day and good luck.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic