SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UB change his name?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mechanix
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really wasnt going to respond to this guy, but decided to make his day. I doubt I will hear back from him. If I do, I plan to send him several faked mails from his gov and the IMF. Twisted Evil

Hello Mr. Bello;

This is a very interesting turn of events. The Minister of finance
told me that it was all approved and ready to pay into my account two
(2) years ago. It never was. If in fact you had done your home work,
you would have found I have done the work I was contracted to do
three years ago. You would have also found my company filed a lien
against your country in January 2003.

So I don't know whom you are, and could not really care. Because
without my company in about two months your country is in deep
trouble when all the systems we set up go down. There is no one in
your country, or another country that can trouble shoot those systems
except my company. So hold my money. Your country will have to pay me
up front before I come back and fix the systems, which we were
originally scheduled to do in July of this year. And the price will
be triple or the original quote, up front.

So have fun threatening me. You don't even write me from a
governement address, which all others have done. I think you are a
fake.

So long faker.
Mr R. D. Head
[color=red]
----- Original Message -----

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:47:20 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GOOD NEWS

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
SENATE COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT DEBT PAYMENT
Abuja - Nigeria
ATTN: PRESIDENT CEO,

I am Senator Dr. YAKUBU BELLO, appointed Director of Senate
Committee onForeign Contract Debt Payment currently sitting in ABUJA ( Capital Of Nigerian).After series of petitions we received via the World Bank and the InternationalMonetary Fund (IMF) from foreign contractors, on the inability of the CentralBank of Nigeria (CBN) to fulfill its obligation in payment of its foreign creditors.
The President of Nigeria in conjunction with his decision
makingbody formed this unit and mandated us to carry out a careful and
comprehensive reviewof all over due payment to foreign contractors who have completedtheir contract obligation and to effect payment immediately so as to sanitize the image of our great country caused by the embarrassment.However, after going through your file and further careful investigations, I found out to my greatest surprise that you / your company were not the actual contractor that executed the said contract but you were acting in collaboration with some highly placed connected Government Official here in Nigeria to claim this money. I am sure that this is one of the reasons why this fund has not been transferred to your account.NOTE: I am still sharing this secret alone and none of my committee members is aware and that is the reason why I am contacting you. Also having considered that you have spent much in your effort to realize this transaction. This fund is still existing in our government payment schedules as unclaimed and in your name as the sole
beneficiary but is really unfortunate that your prepresentatives here in
Nigeria have complicated the transaction and with them there is no guarantee that you will receive this fund, since various department have
made the derogatory remarks on your file thereby unlawfully demanding
excessive taxes/levies and tips just to frustrate you. The non payment of this taxes/levies by you is one of the reasons why Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has not transferred the fund to your account.My main purpose of contacting you is to inform you that I can sincerely use my power and position as the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Contract Debt Payments to assist you in correcting those abnormalities and make sure that this money is approved and paid toyou without further delay. But on the condition that you must agree the following:
1. To pay me 30% of the total contract sum , 2. Due to the ecret/unlawful nature of the assistance I want to give you,you
should promise to my contact and discussion with you as secret as
possibleto save my reputation and image,
3. Re-confirmation of your contract date such as contract No,
contract amout,your private tel/fax No. and bank details.
FINALLY, you are strictly advised to contact me urgently for
further ttransaction. Note in accordance with the Federal Government
regulations to check the illegal approval of funds transfer abroad, no
payment is madeto any foreign contractor from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), without the express approval and clearance from the above unit. Hence, you are duly advised in your own interest to stop further communication whatsoever with any person, group or institution within or outside Nigeria in connection with this payment. Your timely reply should save you further predicaments;likewise you untimely reply might compel this office to submit our findings for immediate action and consequent prosecution.On the receipt of this massage

SENATOR Dr. YAKUBU BELLO.
T- 234-8023-1731-28
Chairman, Senate Committee on Foreign Contract Debt Payment
[/color=red]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic