SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Another one from tagged, makes me so MAD!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

Sierra1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Friend, I have gone through your profile over and over it seems that you are a good person. I have a business proposal for you. I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq, I have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million USD. which i got from crude oil deal here in Iraq . I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed into your country for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. I cannot move this money to the United states because of my position here,so I need someone I could trust if possible who i can get married to. If you accept, I will transfer the money to you where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you .Please if you are not interested do not contact me on private box. Please if are not interested delete this message from your box. Contact me on my personal e-mail address if you are interested (cap.palux at gmail. com) Yours, Captain Jim Huston.
Craig007
rude right wing fascist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably better posted in Surplus, for others to pickup there, unless you intend to bait this scammer and require help.

If so, please post these kinds of things in Hints & Tips, 2 down.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's fine here.

@Sierra1- It would be helpful to tell us why you are posting this though Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured site where I can be sure that the person is real.

Translation:
"I've been getting screwed around with, DO NOT respond if you're a baiter." Very Happy

Marriage by mail is extremely complicated...dozens of forms from the military, UN, and both individual's countries must be filled out for it to be recognized and valid. Twisted Evil

Are you going to do your patriotic duty and help this poor soldier? Smile

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic