SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

VISA scam. I have him close but need help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chester Lincoln Suabo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

#1 "Dr. Martin" contacted me about his VISA card. Me being a barely literate, poor truck driver from Recta, Fecal County in Arkansas, his offer interests me.

To: [email protected]
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
IKOBO WEST AFRICA/GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (GTB).
VISA CARD PAYMENT DEPARTMENT.
ASO- ROCK, GARKI ABUJA
NIGERIA.

VISA CARD PAYMENT
ATTN: CHESTER LINCOLNSUABO

I wish to Congratulate you for being one of the lucky winner of this years IKOBO PROMOTION. In respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution on Money Transfer laid by the Nigeria Government; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that Visa Card Number; 4278763100030014 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 2900. The VISA Card Value is $2.5MILLION USD Only.. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $8,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with FEDEX COURIER SERVICES, Courier Company to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation.. In view of this development, you are to have your VISA CARD delivered to you through FedEx Courier and remember that the only commitment you have in this transaction is to have the courier fee paid and that would only cost you $150.00 So your Visa CARD can be immediately delivered to you.

Please go ahead and make the payment of $150.00 from any Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Store close to you with the information of the FedEx Courier payment officer so they can confirm payment and have your CARD shipped and provide you with the Tracking Number to enable you ascertain the status of your package.

DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL:
Visa card/original certificate of weight :-----0.20kg
Bonded draft of weight :------------------0.17kg
Total weight of parcel :--------------------0.37kg
Color of Parcel :---------------------------- Dark Brown
Length of days :----------------------------- -24hours
Delivery Type:------------------------- ------Premium Service
Delivery Status:----------------------- -------Virtual Pending
Customer Name:------------------------- --CHESTER LINCOLNSUABO
Customer Number:----------------------- ---Sky45771951
Bill to: ------------------------------ ---------CHESTER LINCOLNSUABO
Destination----------------------------------1869 GRANDE DUMP ROAD,RECTA, FECAL COUNTY,ARKANSAWS,U.S.A 98658

Your parcel contains the following documents:
1.VISA CARD VALUED THE SUM OF $2,500,000.00
2.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S..F.C.)
3.CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.)

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you.

FedEx Courier Payment Information.

Receiver's Name: THEOPHILUS.EFE.OSUEDI
Receiver's Address: 4 COLLEGE ROAD
City: Lagos
Test Question: who is the greatest
Answer: God
Amount: $120 usd only

Please provide us with the following after sending the funds...

Senders Name : ??????????
Address : ??????????
MTCN ( 10 Digit ): ??????????

Send the MTCN # (10 Digit ) to me via email once you have made the payment. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 24 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.

Congratulations once again,

Dr John Martins

Director Of Foreign Operations.
You Can Reach Me On
Phone number: +2348034096293
For Oral conversation.

> Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:55:10 -0700
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: I won!!
> To: [email protected]
>
> Dear Johns Martin,
>
> I is so excited. I want to qwit my job and drink beer all day long. Get me a honey to love me all daY. Yessir.
> Give me that Igbo Visa card.
>
> FULL NAME: Chester Lincoln Suabo
> DELIVERY ADDRESS: 1869 Grande Dump Road, Recta, Fecal County, Arkansaws, USA 98658
> PHONE NUMBER: (467) 546 3986
> OCCUPATION: tRUK dRIVER
> SEX: Male
>
>
> How do I gets my card Johns?
>
> Chet

#2 I thought I had lost him so I sent this.

Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:45:15 -0700
Subject: Re: DELIVERY DETAILS

Dr. Johns Martin,

I have nott herd frum you. Is there aneething rong?

Chet Suabo

#3 He responds

Sent: Mon, October 19, 2009 1:58:48 PM
Subject: GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY WITH PAYMENT

DEAR, CHESTER LINCOLNSUABO

I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL TODAY WITH YOUR FAMILY,I HAVE JUST RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL,AND I AM ON THE RECEIPT.ANYWAY I WANT TO ENSURE YOU OBSERVE THE DUE PROCESS BY EFFECTING THE $120 US DOLLARS OK,ALSO YOU SAID YOU HAVE NO FEDEX,YOU DO NOT NEED FEDEX TO BE AROUND YOUR AREA FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR VISA CARD PARCEL WORTH $2.5 MILLION USD,AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE $120 USD,I WILL SEND YOU THE TRACKING DETAILS SO THAT YOU CAN TRACK THE PARCEL ON YOUR OWN UNTIL YOU RECEIVE IT.THE PARCEL WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOUR DOOR STEP

MEANWHILE,YOU ARE TO SEND ME AN EMAIL STATING THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE VISA CARD OK.YOU ALSO ASK HOW YOU BECAME A WINNER OF THIS VISA CARD WITH FUNDS.YOU BECAME A WINNER BECAUSE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WAS AMONG THE LUCKY ONES SELECTED FOR THIS YEAR IKOBO VISA CARD AWARD,SO THAT WAS HOW YOU WON.SO I WILL NEED YOU TO TAKE DOWN THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AND GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM OFFICE NEAREST TO YOU IN ORDER FOR YOU TO HAVE THE PAYMENT MADE.

AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT,I WILL ALSO ADVISE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS SO THAT I CAN PUT YOUR PARCEL ON DISPATCH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.NOTE THE COURIER COMPANY ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SO TAKE NOTE OF THIS... SO BELOW IS THE INFORMATIONS YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT....

RECEIVERS NAME:THEOPHILUS.EFE.OSUEDI
RECEIVERS ADDRESS:4 COLLEGE ROAD
CITY:LAGOS
TEST QUESTION:WHO IS THE GREATEST
ANSWER:GOD
AMOUNT:$120 US DOLLARS ONLY

SO I AWAIT YOUR SWIFT ANTICIPATED RESPONSE.

REGARDS FROM

DR JOHN MARTINS
+2348034096293

#4 I am lost in how to "play" him, so I stall. I don't have his $120. I wanted to smell his desperation

Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:40:22 -0700
Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY WITH PAYMENT

Dear Dr. Johns Martin,

I went to my bank today. I dont gots 120 dollars. I gots $98.93. I get paid next Wensday. Can you lend me the rest. I am a Godd feerin man. You can trust me like you would yer brother Doctor Johns. I have never done seen a Igbo Visa. Do you gots a picture of it? Here in Recta we aint gots Igbo Visa just Amerikan Visa. Is there a diffrence?

Awaytin yer response, Chet

#5 He smells blood and makes it be known that what I have is enough.

DEAR, CHESTER LINCOLNSUABO

How are you doing today with your family hope fine,i am on the receipt of your email and i really have to trust you because something like this have happened to me before,so i just have to trust you,be a man of your word,please i am telling you in the name of God,do not rip me OK,you can use the ikobo
visa card anywhere in the world so you do not have any problem with that,i would have shown you the visa card but your parcel has been signed and sealed and it can not be opened except you the rightful person.so as soon as you send the your part payment of $98.93 cent,i will add up the balance to send the visa card to you,after sending it,i will give you the tracking number and the courier website so that you can track it until you get the parcel at your residence.so here is the information you will need to send the payment....

Receiver's Name: THEOPHILUS.EFE.OSUEDI
Receiver's Address: 4 COLLEGE ROAD
City: Lagos
Test Question: who is the greatest
Answer: God
Amount: $ 98.93 cent

Ensure you follow the information of the receiver correctly OK.so i will be waiting for the m.t.c.n number so that i can send the parcel to you urgently.

Have a nice day ahead and God bless you

Regard From

Dr John Martins
+2348034096293

#6 I don't respond fast enough, so he sends the same email the next day.

#7. I respond with an email saying my Uncle Clete, an owner of a gentleman's club in Fecal County called SLUTZ, has agreed to pay the remaining money.

[color=#]OK, boys, how do I play him. I need help and advice.[/color]

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bastard wants your last cent! Send the money. He must be desperate.
Send (not a penny) via moneygram as he can't check online. He has to go visit. When his money is not there for him and he has made an arse of himself, insist that you have sent it and it must be the staff there that are bent.
Read some threads and visit Eater University and all will become clear.

I prefer the security, anti money laundering / terrorist modality. A good place is Security Shield but you have to be a premium member Rolling Eyes

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic