SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ATM card

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gang,
Assuming that the lad is stupid enough to send some real banking information, what can be done with said details?

Also, I am thinking that "this is what you will do" is not that far away from requiring a slap, but it's too early in the game to get nitpicky....

Dear

Sending the Money by Wire transfer will take up to 4 or 5 working days before the transfer will reflect here in Africa,

So I will advice you to call the western union office and send your credit card information to the WU with out going to the western union office they will send the money to me on your behalf or you take a train to the western union office and send it your self,

For your ATM card to be among the delivery that will take place today in my bank,

But if you can wait and you prefer the Wire transfer method let me know in your next mail to me then I shall send you accounting information which you will send the money to,

You will send the money to,

Yours in service
Governor Kwesi (BOG)

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:59 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

I have asked the caregivers in the home where a Western Union is. They say that there is one in Sudbury which is 5 hours away. I do not drive anymore. Please give me your banking details and I will do a money transfer at my bank.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:59 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
Mr.

Listen to me this is what you will do; you get the activation fee of $1500 us dollars and the DHL fee of $125 us dollars which is in total $1625 us dollars ready in your pocket and drive to a state or city where there is Western Union and tell the Western Union agent that you are sending the money to your business associates in Ghana,

The Western Union might ask you a lot of question due to the numerous scams that is going on in the World today but when they do ask you question just tell them what I have told you;

And give them the receivers details below:

Name: Great Adugbo

State: Accra

As soon as you finish making the Transfer, send the MTCN Code & the Question & Answer to me,

Once I receive the MTCN code my secretary will pick it up from the Western union department then I will activate your ATM card Account so that you can be able to use the ATM card to withdraw money in any ATM machine in any part of the World, and the daily limit you can withdraw with the ATM card is $15,000 us dollars only,

When I have activated the ATM account of Ten Million United States Dollars ($10,000,000.00 USD) I will then DHL the ATM card to you for you to start enjoying,

Remember this is your part payment of your inheritance funds do as I have said and the card will be delivered to you,

If there is anything that is not clear to you call me on my private TEL#: 233-241-525-328

Yours in service
Governor Kwesi (BOG
Shocked

and: YOU HAVE ONLY 48 OFFICIAL HOURS TO COMPLY WITH THIS DIRECTIVES.
Never you contact me again because I do not work with lazy slime like You!
junebug
flumpted

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waldork, there's a sticky in the Help, Hints and Tips forum about submitting bank information to get the account shut down:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

"THAT IS PUTTING MY ASS ON FIRE,AND I WOULD NOT REALLY LIKE THAT."
"Your Full…Name.
Your full...contact Address.
And also with your Defecation ID.."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get what appears to be real banking details (yes, they do send them sometimes), you can refer to this thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

to check if the information is valid and to report the account. Of course, that would also allow you to collect a piggy in your sig. If you need any additional help, don't be afraid to ask.

ETA: Damn, beaten to the draw by Capt Stubing!

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool. A Piggy. A tiny little bit of swine stuff. Hope its not contagious.

and: YOU HAVE ONLY 48 OFFICIAL HOURS TO COMPLY WITH THIS DIRECTIVES.
Never you contact me again because I do not work with lazy slime like You!
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Piggies are not contagious.

However, they are addictive Twisted Evil

Once you have one you want more and more.

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic