SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

What do women want anyway? Seis Huevos!

View next topic
View previous topic

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1 - She just got her first m7cn s3c, and now her regard for my balls dwindles..
Axxxx wrote:
Hello My Dearest,

I am so very much happy that you have been able to send me the money. Please all I need is for you to do what they asked for and get back to me with the information I need to receive the funds or if you are busy as usual, you can ask Natty to assist you. Since they said its the only way for the recepient to receive the funds, don't you think as a caring man, you should do what is necessary and send me the MTCN.

Its a good thing that Western Union now works hand in hand with MoneyGram,,,, very funny....LOL. 2 competitors coming together, My love, are you SICK? Why are you just fooling around, don't you think you should visit your psychiatrist ? I am very concerned about you. You did not tell me your age, but please don't turn a fool at 40, because you'll only end up been a fool forever. I care about you. Also, it seem your balls contains up to 6eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die just like your Aunty/Sister. Or maybe roost your balls for a german shepard to feed on.

Oh! its a pity that OBAMA's regime that brought about reccession realy affected you. Sorry,,,, please I will find time and make some funds available to you and your miserable family dying out of starvation, poverty and sqalour. I understand that you are jobless and I suspected this right from the very start because you don't seem to be confident in your mails and I wanted to help your life but you just missed the opportunity.

Thank you.

Axxxxx.

I was planning to let her get involved with my balls, but she just missed that opportunity.

2 - I've been trying to pay her hospital bills for a month now. I will hear from her when she dies?
Mxxxx wrote:
ok all what you said i just want to let you know that i have totally been discharge with the illness beause of all this mess the hospital have been recieving in conjuction with the payment that you are messing up with them that they dnt have time for such nonsense if you did hear from me any more probable i migth have been dead because it very hard for me with my situation and they also said i should tell you to stop contacting them please if you still love me i will like to speck to you in person so that you will understand me waiting to have your number so that i can give you a call its important waiting to have the information

thanks mxxxxxx

I gave her a my phone number, but I'm not going to stop contacting the hospital.

3 - Her lawyer just gave me my 2nd piggy (1st wasn't his), and I am just a true and genuine lover..
Ixxxx wrote:
My Beloved Darling,
Is with joy that am writing you this very morning,honey it takes just a true and genuine lover like you to read the heart of your dear one,my heart is filled with love for you and nothing can take me out of the love that exist between both us.In my dreams you are the one, always with me,I cherish you so much honey.I believe that in everything we are join to be one with the love we have for each other.
Sweetheart always remember that some one is dieing in love for you from this very part of world here,my lovely thanks can never be measured because you have proved to me that you really love me,standing with me,giving me hope even when I was sick you showed me that you care by sending me a special card for my heart to be relax,now you have demonstrated a very clear evidence that you came to rescue and save my life from all these predicaments I have been into,I will always remain grateful to you for this wonderful courage and hope for freedom you do give to me.Honey please be given me news about your efforts and the way everything is going on with the lawyer,I believe God has plans for bringing us together in this life,when am with you honey at least I will show case my own kind of appreciation to you,for standing with me in these period of stress,when all hope was lost but you came and restored back my hope.I love you sweetheart,honey I know everything is in order for the lawyer to get us the documents this week,please just try and make him know that am suffering in the camp that he needs to quicken the process and get for us every documents we need,to make the transfer and making sure I regain freedom out of here.Darling it is the love in my heart I express now to you,please don't relent to save my life out of this hell,am counting and believing in you.Honey I would like you to still up date me with your lovely reply as soon as you receive mine this morning,your mail give my heart the courage and hope it desires,I love you,honey am giving you my kiss,take this morning kiss from the lovely heart that thinks and dream of you.
Is love from me,
Ixxxx.

I'll read this last one when I'm drunk, otherwise I consider it work.

They're so different .. hard to say which one I like best. I think I will put the 6 eggs in my siggy...

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm.

Half a dozen eggs is good for your sig but you know what they say about all your eggs in one basket (or ball sack)... Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tengo seis huevos
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's six more than me. I've had the snip Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic