SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

OMG the NSA!

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Mal has been at loggerheads with the FBI and the EFCC for a while now. So, the Lads brought in the National Security Agency! (emphasis added)

Quote:
We are American's alliance prospect, attached to the world bank group, and federal bureau of investigation, we minimize the excesses of crime, most importantly, monetary movement from Nigeria and united kingdom to the united states of America. Sir/Madam this is to notify you that we have giving you more seven working days extension to provide the required documents demanded from you for proper certification of your fund . We work in affiliation with FBI and carry out the required duty as mandated by FBI Washington dc, we need the below stated document as stated by Fbi memo sent to u

Diplomatic immunity seal of transfer (dist)

If after this grace, you do not get back to us with the above listed document, we shall consider this money as an act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking. Our security men will then head to your City to apprehend you and bring you in for further interrogation.Contact john fr33man via email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for proper briefing and acquisation of dist doc

Now Captain Mal is no lover of Feds:

Quote:
As a taxpayer and retired Marine Corps officer, veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, twice decorated with the Bronze Star and bearer of three Purple Hearts, I am telling you to focus on fighting The War Against Terror and stay out of my business! I have sent the money to Mr Mue11er to settle the fee for the DIST as I do not believe that John Fr33man of the EFCC could micro-manage a lemonade stand, and for some reason Mr Mue11er said he was unable to collect the money, which is sheer gorram horsepuckey. How am I to blame for his apparent stupidity?
Feel free to arrest me because I have the documentation to prove that I made every effort to pay the fee and I will sue and I will win.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
sunshine
lolcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always think its most decent of them that they tip you off that they will be coming to arrest you Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're really in trouble now. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 4
3 dead websites

is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt. Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Our security men will then head to your City

And what city would that be? Rolling Eyes
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to figure out how you can consider money as an 'act', even more puzzling is that they're planning to consider it as an act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking...

I'd leave the city if I were you...

karen simpathi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When in trouble with the FBI and other international organizations, Mr Smith Martins, in his capacity of a Barrister of the highest calipler, will intercede on your behalf for a share of the cash, and a date Very Happy

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well... the NSA seems to have dropped the threats for now:

Quote:
Could you please, kindly forward the full payment information of US$950 you made in the Name of the Director of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) (R0B3RT MU3LL3R) immediately to us for record purposes, and then we will help track the money as you directed please.
Thank while waiting for the full information as soon as you receives this mail now.

Mal still doesn't like the Alliance - oops, I mean the Feds:

Quote:
I didn't ask you to get involved; nor did I ask you to ask as Mr Mue11er's gorram nursemaid; so I suggest that you get on with your job, which is National Security after all, and stay out of this business.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic