SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Scambaiting help needed!

View next topic
View previous topic

Awesomeness0
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got 2 lads on the hook and I don't know what to say. One wants my "RECEIVING BANK PARTICULARS" and the other wants

"Your full name.
2. Phone, fax and mobile
3. Address.
4. age
5. occupation"

both have hilariously bad English skills, but that's typical, isn't it?

Anyway, what should I send to them? I'm not planning doing anything big, I'd like to get a trophy out of the somehow.

Don't email me, my email is for scams. =D
Awesomeness0
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woot! I just realized now I'm not quite a newb.

Don't email me, my email is for scams. =D
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the lad is still 100% on script. At this particular juncture it barely matters at all what you answer... You could say you are a 9 year old Jox Strap w/ phone number 666-555 living at 123 Fake St working at the sausage factory and they won't skip a beat.

Check out the "Eater University" forums down at the bottom of the main forums for some help in getting these baits started... it gets fun once you have them off the preset script.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are sooooo still a newb.
You're not a pro until you've got a lad tattooed, had him jailed, got a photo of him with a fish on his head and got a poem entitled "Why Squirrels are great" from him. All at the same time. Very Happy

But in the meantime, you have a couple of options. You can totally ignore their requests for details and go off on your own ramblings. You can make up any old junk and send it to them. Or you can get a big fat, juicy .dll file from WindowsSystem32 (copy and paste it, don't drag and drop), right click on it, change it's properties and rename it "bankdetails.jpg" and send them that - it'll eat up their bandwidth and they won't be able to open it (give them some grief for that).

Or, you can have a quick search through these forums and you'll find loads of threads where people have come up with other different methods of messing them about when they ask for details.

Good luck!!!

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
irishemigrant
I Told You So

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ As above, but to get into the habit, try straight baiting, be as normal as possible, send him a reasonable name and address, when he wants a bank account send him a reasonably sounding one, then once you get to the money bit, and he wants wu or mg, then you start to mess with him.

For various almost believeable reasons you can't use either wu or mg, I have some good ones based on my locality, but your bank can do an instant transfer, if only you had his bank account number

Once you have the account number, send it off to our good friend Alan, wait a week, then tell the lad your bank said there is a problem with that account, and does he have another?

Close that one, and the next one, and the next one until you decide to try something different, like snail mail, which goes in a pre-ripped envelope

pm me if you want any help with reasons for not using wu/mg

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Along with the sage wisdom you've already received, I suggest slowing things down a bit. How about he answers a few questions. One a day for a few weeks. Then you can assess whether money should be discussed.

Lads love foreplay; if they say otherwise, they're just playing hard to get.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you can generate a bunch of fake personal information at the following link to send:

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-random-sp-us.php

They never use the info anyway.
firehouse5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They never use the info - except for the phone number.... many lads are really keen on talking to their victims. So feel free to provide fake name, address, bank details etc., but think twice about just making up a phone number.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic