SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The NOK Lad who was Mistaken for a Beggar (some swearing)

View next topic
View previous topic

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To celebrate my One Year at Eater, I thought that, for the first time, I'd publish a bait. My favourite.

I started this when I was One Month Old and wanted to experiment a little bit.

It has a 'let down' ending, though. In my opinion, anyway. I wanted to drop my character, Sally, and close her mail account. Her other Lads she just deserted/disappeared from. But I thought, with John, I'd tell him that his beloved Western Union was responsible for revealing his scam.

That's OK. But not great.

Anyway, here we go:

Enter John:

Hello dear new friend,

how are you today i hope that every thing is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your email address at company, which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
JOHN.

And here's Sally. Oh, and she is a previous Lottery Winner, by the way:

Hiya John,

Mebbe you got the wrong person here, coz I ain't got no company!

Best wishes,
Sally

And so we begin:

Hello Sally,

Thanks for your nice mail,i got you mail in your site not company. My name is John Kebe am from dakar senegal and I work with First Atlantic Bank in Dakar Senegal.i am 32 yrs old am a man.i have a Bank transaction to do with you but i dont know if can do it.so i want you to ask me what kind of Bank transaction is it.then i will tell you more about it.are you woman or man like me? were are you from?am waiting for your Reply.
Thanks&Regards.urgently.
John Kebe.

Hiya John,

You're still not right - I ain't gotta website either!

You talk of a bank transaction - you after my winnings? Well, I can tell you straight up that I've done all the charity donations I'm gonna do, I did a whole lot in the first year. I thought I'd kinda disappeared from the public eye since then. Obviously not!

Anyway, yeah I'm the female half of the pair. The male half has since gone off to live in his palace with his new woman (who loves him for his character, yeah, right!). he said i was a boring middle aged thing anyway. She's welcome to him. I'm from England, of course, I guess that wherever you found me shoulda told you that!

Anyway, nice try. Sorry not giving any more gifts. Best wishes anyway.

Sally

Hello Sally,

Thanks for your nice mail,i got your mail friendship site so I dont want you to tell any body about this transaction deal.am writing in respect of Mr.Choi, Soohyun a customer who perished in a plane crash [Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole passengers aboard on August 6, 1997. Since the demise of this our customer...I personally has watched with Keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no One has come to claim his funds of US$10,000,000,which has been with my company for avery long time.On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin as no one has come up to be the ne! xt of kin. for your efforts,

I am prepared to offer you 30% of the total sum while 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the course of this Transaction,5% for the less Privileged in the society and the Remaining 60% is for me and my Partners.

Please note that this transaction is risk-free and the major thing I ask of you is to assure me the safety of the money when transferred to your account.

Further Information and arrangement will commence as soon as trust, Confidence and good relationship is established.I shall be most grateful if you maintain the confidentiality required In this transaction. Do not hesitate to contact me for further Directives to enable us commence towards the conclusion of this transaction but now this money is not in bank now,i was deposited this money with A security Company only to be paid out.privately for further details or cell me with telephone Number .+22177 712 60 51!
am waiting for your Reply.
Thanks&Regards.urgently...
John Kebe

Hiya John,

So you want me, someone with no oriental blood in me, to pretend I'm some Korean or whatever bloke's next of kin? Your carrot of 30% of 10 million dollars is supposed to tempt me? When I've got about 20 million of me own!?! You sure there's not something fishy going on here, like you want me to pretend I'm some relative of Choi Soohyun just coz of yer own connection to him, and then yer gonna see if you can get yer mitts on my money? Like I said before, I've had me fill of beggars and schemes, after the publicity stuff, I'm not as green as I once was.

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally,

thanks for your mail, i dont need next of kin.the 30% whice i said if you can asisst me pay fees. because this money is not in bank now,i was deposited this money with A security Company only to be paid out.so all you need do is to declare your interest and show seriousness if you can.so you can call me with this phone Mobile:+221-77-712-6051.i will like to hear your voice.i hope to hear from you very soon..

Thanks.

John Kebe

Hiya John,

I'm trying to grasp this, but it just gets more confusing! So -

- this geezer, Choi Soohyun, has died
- no next of kin of his has come forward
- you want assistance
- the assistance you want is me to pay some fees.

Questions -

- what's Choi Soohyun and his inheritance got to do with anything if nobody is claiming next of kin?
- what do you want assistance with?
- why do you want ME to pay YOUR fees?

I said in the first instance that i suspected you were begging a handout from my winnings. But why would you be expecting me to be paying the unspecified fees of a total stranger for an unspecified reason?

You got cheek, I'll give ya that!

You want to explain anything PROPERLY?!! And HONESTLY! No more 'found me on a company record, my website, a friendship site' or anything else! Why not just own up that you located the old publicity stuff?

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally,

Thank you for finding some latent meanings to words,Nobody else,knows about this money is over 3 yrs this man died.Nobody come for as next of kin or this money.so i don,t even know will have a little impact in you. However,i really spoke within my HEARTS!,and thats me in me.
However,i will ever continue to thank you,but as i told you initially when we were starting,about a customer of mine who has $10,000,000.00,wherein i requested that you should be assumed as a next-of-kin to him,so that we can get out the money from the security company as i told you.

The security company have fees of this money ,which is $10,000.00 to be paid before the fund $10,000,000.00 can be released to us.I think so and i dont have money to pay for the fees.i have told you this when we started.
Now,i will like to know how you can assistance me pay this money,so that the funds can be released and i will come over to you,so that each of us should take his/her part of the funds,and as well,we can discuss on our futures.

Nobody else,knows about this transaction,except you and I,and i really believe,that with the radiations of love coming within us,we can make a lot out of this transaction.
Please,reply on the above payment as soon,so that we shall get the funds out of the security company or call me any time you what with my Mobile number.

Thanks

Regards,
John.
Mobile:+221-77-712-6051.

John, this is getting silly!

You wrote -

- I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin

So I wrote -

- So you want me, someone with no oriental blood in me, to pretend I'm some Korean or whatever bloke's next of kin?

Then you wrote -

- i dont need next of kin

Now you write -

- you should be assumed as a next-of-kin to him

It's like you can't make up yer mind. First you want me to pretend to be a Korean next of kin, then you don't, then you do again.

Then you go and say -

- i really believe,that with the radiations of love coming within us

What? Sure its not the radiations of my millions that is so alluring to you?

Can you try and get this straight? You want me to pretend to be the closest relative to some Korean dude AND pay up $10K, and then you want to give me about $3 million in return? Is that it?

Trouble is, John, I don't need $3 million. As I think you know full well, I won over $50 million some years ago, and I can assure you i ain't spent it yet!

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello silly.

Getting to you thanks for your mail,Okay i dont want you to be next of kin.then i will make my saif next of kin becaus am person who deposited this money in security Company.

so i want tell me about transferred are my going to transferred the money in your account or you going to open me account for this transaction?let me know ok.then obout the paymeet what do you talk about it are we going pay it now?SO i want as to pay fees for the security Company.as soon as pey them. The paper works to present you,then we can start transferred as soon as possible.call me any time you what with my Mobile number:+221-77-712-6051.

Thanks Regards,
John.

You wrote-

> Hello silly.

You what!????? You think I'm gonna take seriously regarding money anyone who calls me silly!!!?????

Dear S. T. Arnold.

I dont know what to tell you about decent email service.What does decent email service mean? Please explain. or you dont want to do this transaction.let me know.you said that you don't need $3 million.ok can you asisst me for transaction pay the fees becaus i dont have money pay.and what do you want me to call you silly and you dont tell me your name so called you silly now start call you S. T. Arnold is that good?

With Love

JOHN

John dear,

That bit at the end of my mail saying

> http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?

that's the advertising bit put in by Fastmail, my webmail provider - nothing to do with me! I didn't write it! They are just trying to advertise themselves!

As for calling me 'Silly'. Obviously you ain't a native English speaker, despite your (I presume) Canada email address.

'Silly' means being an idiot. Stupid. Childish. Pathetic.

My name, however, is SALLY. Note the A in it. SALLY.

Really normal English name!

You wrote:

> you said that you don't need $3 million.ok can you asisst me for transaction pay the fees becaus i dont have money pay

See, i told you all along you were just writing one of those begging letters!

Maybe I can help you! You are so crazy, maybe you deserve it! You've made me laugh a lot with your mad letters anyway.

Tell ya what, mate, tell me a bit about who you are and why you're so bad to pretend to be next of kin to someone you ain't, and I'll see what I can do. I can easily afford a bit of indulgence!

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello.

Okay am so sorry for my English.you said leat mail that you don't need $3 million and you have $30 million whice 3yrs ago is not what you said?than i told you that noting like next of kin now in this transaction now.

i dont need next of kin because the money is out from bank now. so am person who went an deposited this money in security nobody know about this money or what is insaid the save box.so what need for you is to help me.now am next of kin becaus am person who went deposited this money in security Company.

i will like to speaker with you on phone plz and plz if you are interested.am waiting for your reply.
john

Hiya John,

Nah, as you probably so well know (!), me ex-husband Ricky won £27 million pounds in the lottery back in 1995 - I'm not really sure what that is in dollars, but I think its over $50 million dollars. We split it when we divorced, of course, half each, and I've spent some and given away lots, and I've now got about £10 million pounds left, which is about $20 million dollars, as far as I know. Got it?

And thought the begging letters had stopped!

Told you though, tell me a bit about who you are, and I'll see what I can do about paying yer fees for you. Whatever they're for. Not sure what you're up to is quite legal, but the less you tell me about that, the less I'll know, and then I can't drop you in anything, can I? Let's just say you want it for a sick aunt or something?

Am I right in thinking you're from Canada? Well, there yer go, you have to pay for medical treatment there, don't you?

I'm not giving you my phone number though, that's one of the first things the lottery people told us - never give anyone yer phone number or the next thing yer know, its ringing all the time with people begging and telling yer sob stories. I've kept to that all these years and only me two best friends, me mam, and me daughters have it. Aint' breaking that golden rule now!

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally,

first i told you that am from Africa dakar senegal am not from Canada.so I work with
First Atlantic Bank in Dakar Senegal.as my title already indicates that.

On top of that, I really do not understand what you are talking about.
I am capable of deal with any thing as work.so if you have some thing you want me to do for you.than tell me i can do it.so plz i want you to help me for fees.plz try an do some thing for me in this transaction.am waiting for your Reply.
Thanks&Regards.urgently.
John Kebe

Hiya John,

I'm in a bit of a rush here, but two things -

You wrote

>I work with
> First Atlantic Bank in Dakar Senegal.as my title already indicates that.

What title? I thought John was yer personal name, and Kebe was yer family name. Does Kebe mean 'Bank worker' then?

> On top of that, I really do not understand what you are talking about.

What don't yer understand? copy and paste it and I'll try and explain clearer.

Sorry, i forgot about yer once saying about being from Africa. I've never really took in all the tiny details of begging letters, lots of them are just lies anyway!

Gotta go!

Toodleoo and toodlepip
Sally

Hello once again,

Okay,it like this John was personal name and Kebe was my family name and Kebe Does not mean 'Bank worker is my family. than now am understand what you are talking about.

so i want you tell me how can help me pay the fees?because i want us to done First about the paymeet.so let us start the transaction,plz reply me about this paymeet.

am waiting for your Reply.
Thanks&Regards.urgently.
John Kebe.

Hiya John,

Give me yer address and I'll send you a cheque. It can either be made out to you, or to the person or company you need to pay fees to, whatever. You'll have to give the amount in pounds sterling though, coz its pounds here, not dollars. OK?

I'm going out to see a mate now, so won't be back till late, probably, but can stick the cheque in the post tomorrow.

Toodleoo and toodlepip,
Sally

Dear Sally,

Thanks for your email,you can send the money 2 wice in this name stated below through the Western Union transfer or MoneyGram and provide me the sending details which according to them will include, the name and address of the sender, the secret question and answer including the money transfer control number..

Send the money in this name manager of security company: Mr Chris Maduagwu,
Liberty 2, dakar-senegal.
Amount: £8,000 Pounds only.

I await your further details to enable me proceed accordingly or you call me with my number +221 777 126 051..

Thanks.
John Kebe.

Hiya John!

I ain't going to no bloody western union! They have them in the bad parts of town where all the muggers and criminals hang out!!!!!! Never heard of moneygram, but if that's the same sorta thing, you can keep it. You really think a decent woman is going to those sort of places?!!!??????

I said i'd send you a cheque, or, if for some reason you don't wanna give your address (you scared I've got some big gang of heavies who are gonna jump on the next plane and turn up on yer doorstep? yeah, of course!), and if you ask VERY nicely, I'll even go to all the bother of going to the bank and doing you a bank transfer. But no way am I going to any bloody western union to be mugged. You think my middle name is Stupid?

Toodleoo and toodlepip,
Sally

Hello Sally,
What kind bank cheque do you mean?and what kind of bad words is this(if for some reason you don't wanna give your address (you scared I've got some big gang of heavies who are gonna jump on the next plane and turn up on yer doorstep?doee it me that you have told me to give you my adress i scared?i dont like this words.than if you want my address am going to give you.i think if bank cheque does not work,i can you my friend account so that transfer it.so think it before you reply me.my address is :rue 20 medina dakar senegal.so am waiting for your reply.
Thanks
yours
John Kebe.

Johny baby, calm down!

I asked for your address so I could send you a cheque.

You didn't give it to me. Usually when people refuse to give someone their address its because they are scared that someone is going to come and rob them or attack them at home.

I'm SURE you can't be scared of that, coz I'm thousands of miles away, and an ordinary woman, not a man with a gang! So I made a joke about it! Teasing, ya know!

You don't know about cheques? Official bank piece of paper saying, 'Pay John Kebe (or whoever) the sum of £8,000.' It gets sent to you in the post, then you take it to your own bank, and then your bank puts £8,000 in your account straight from my account. Well, usually in a few days time, coz your bank has to check first that my account has that amount of money in to give to you. (Don't worry, it has!)

But, there, I've already said that if you don't fancy that, and IF YOU ASK NICELY, I'll go on down to my bank and do a bank-to-bank transfer for yer.

Toodeloo,
Sally

Hello Sally,
What are you talking about?i no Official bank piece of paper saying,'Pay any boby but is you bank to your bank if you one this fine.then you told me to give you my address, so that you can send me cheques.now do you want to give my friend account or you want us to it by i no Official bank piece of paper saying,'Pay any boby?let me know,plz said one think,BECAUSE i dont have an account now and i have colse my account.so am waiting for your reply.
Thanks
John .

Hiya John!

I'm beginning to wonder about your sanity!

You are a bank worker who doesnt know what a cheque is and doesn't have a bank account? Are you the cleaner, or something?

Or have you been lying to me?

I think, whatever, you need to remember your good manners. YOU are the one begging from me, remember.

Anyway, I keep saying if you don't want a cheque, that's fine. I'm willing to do a bank transfer. Just send the details. But we'll have some good manners, first, please.

Toodeleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally,

sotp talking like that,how can i lying to you because of what.what detail did you need account number?let me know,let me go to my friend ofice an get it.if it is account.I wait for your reply.

ThanKs
John

Hello Sally,

Did you want me to send my friend bank account?let me know,am waiting for your reply.Thanks
John

Hiya John,

Sorry I didn't get back to ya earlier - I've been out all evening.

Sure, if your friend is trustworthy, I don't mind doing a bank transfer to his account. If you're sure about him.

If I remember correctly, it should take two days to transfer. That's two working days, so, like, if I did it tomorrow, it'd be
there mebbe by Monday, but definitely by Tuesday.

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight.

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally,

How are you today, pls here is the account detail, and pls once you transfer the money do sent to me the payment receipt so that i will use it for comfirmation to the holder account,

[BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER 1 REPORTED TO ALAN]

thanks have a nice day, I wait for your reply.

ThanKs
John

Hiya John,

I hung around the PC until about noon, hoping you'd write so me mam could give me a lift to the bank. She had to go home then, though,
to get me dad's dinner (he's had a stroke, so can only use one hand). It's a bit late to organise going now, today, but I'll print out the details and get to the bank and do the transfer tomorrow morning. I'll write when I get back, ok?

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally,

Nice to hear that you receive the account detail, i understood your mail, i will be waiting to hear from you tomorrow as you said, remember to send the payment receipt of transfer for confirmation , thanks have a nice day, I wait for your reply.

ThanKs
John

Hiya John,

Just a quick note to let ya know that I went to me bank this morning and have done the bank transfer to that account. The bank reckons it takes at least 5 days (tho sometimes 6) to transfer to west Africa, that's working days, so that's from next Monday, so should be there by next Friday, or, if not, the Monday after. I thought it'd be quicker than that, meself, but apparently its only quicker for Europe. ah well, it'll get there end of next week I reckon, so hope that's ok for you.

ta-ra
Sally

Hello Sally.

Thanks for your mail and concern, You are a very kind person, so pls Sally try and send to me the payment slip so that i will use it for a confirmation to the account owner. thanks and hope to hear from you soon,
ThanKs
John

Hiya John,

Yeah, course I'm kind, its part of me charm!

The bank didn't give me any bits of paper, I filled in a form, then they did it all on the computer and then said something like 'that's fine' I'll only get it in print when me next bank statement comes through, which should be in the first week or so of January.

But no probs, it's £8,000 in our money, but will prob be translated into yours in that account. Anyhow, it'll either be apparent under my account name (Sally T. Arnold) or under me account number (02958110729) I should reckon, so should be easily identified.

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally.

i most appreciate your concern, i understand what you said, i will speak to the account owner, and keep you inform,

if am not mistaking you said it will take 5day to apper in the account, right?

take care,good night,
Thanks&Regards.
John Kebe

Hiya John,

Yeah, the bank said it takes 5 or sometimes 6 working days to transfer to west Africa. That's working days, though, so Saturdays and Sundays don't count, and they wouldn't be counting yesterday either. So its 5 days starting counting from next Monday. So should be in on next Friday, or if it ain't, it'll be the following Monday.

Me mate next door bought us lots and lots of beer last night, so we drank lots and lots of beer, and I think I'm rather regretting it this morning! P'raps I should get meself more coffee............!!!!!

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally.

Thanks for your mail, i understand the transfer system, and i will speak to the account holder as i told you before, so i will keep in touch once the money is out.

Nice to hear the fun you have yesterday, yat drunking is good, but not toomuch okey, So my dear, are you Marrried? me stil singl.

Pls take care of your self okey, and don't alow anything happen to you, last time you talk about your mother and father, Are you stil with your them in one house? are you a christan?

Sorry i ask you much question, is just that i have feelings about you, will, take care and have a nice weekend, Thanks&Regards.
John Kebe

Hiya John,

Nah, I'm not married anymore, I'm divorced. He ran off with someone else, he reckoned she wanted him for his personality (ha ha), as if! She waz just after his money!

Me mam and dad don't live too far away, me mam comes in every day to give the place a bit of a clean round (I've got crumbling bones in me hips and back) and get some shopping in for me if I want. Me dad had a stroke a couple of years ago, but he's ok, just can't use one hand, coz it aint' got any feeling in it. I usually go to Sunday dinner with them, along with me daughters, I've got two daughters, aged 22 and 24.

No, I'm not a christian, didn't even have me daughters christened. Not really sure what I think about God, i mean, I wouldn't like to say there isn't one, but then again, I've never seen any sign of his existence either. Don't really ever think about it much, though.

Are you a religious man?

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally.

Thanks for your mail, i realy thanks for your answers, am sorry for your pass, am just happy always hearing from you that your mam and dad are around you, that nice for a big woman like you.

Will, am not a religious man, but i believe in God, i just want to keep in touch.
take care and have a nice weekend, Thanks&Regards.
John Kebe

Hello Sally.

How was your weekend, hope fine and you are okey, am fine waiting for the comfirmation of the fee, i have inform the account owner, and he said he will keep me inform in 5days as you said, pls keep in touch,Thanks&Regards, Urgent.
John Kebe

Hello Sally.

How are you today, hope all is okey? i do not hear from you so am worred, may be you are occupied or busy just keep in touch.
Thanks&Regards, Urgent.
John Kebe

Hiya John!

Hey, I didn't mean to worry ya or anything! Just, ya know, people say 'keep in touch!' and they're just being polite, they don't really mean it!

I messed my days and nights around a bit lately, coz I went and fell asleep in the evening, and then woke up just after midnight and stayed up all night, went to bed in the morning, didn't wake up til 3 o'clock in the afternoon, daft thing i am!

Anyway, getting back to normal now, I've been out today, just in some shops and things, and then this evening it was me next door neighbour's eldest boy's 11th birthday, so I went and helped her with a little party for him, just taking a bunch of kids to the MacDonald's, and a right performance that was! then I've been round her house this evening, recovering with a box of beer!

so that's me and what I've been up to. Hope all is good with you!

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally.

Am happy to hear from you, is good in life to have fun, and to relex very well, that's nice of you, you know keeping in touch is just showing concern, that all.

Will, my day is fine, wroking for a better fulure, Sally i most appreciate your assistance, and am still looking forward to receive the money soon, and i will keep you inform as i said before,

So take care and have a lovely day, my regard to your family.
Thanks&Regards, Urgent.
John Kebe

Hello Sally.

It's my pleasure to know how you are feeling Today, I believe that you are doing well. My here is fine, and i just want to let you know that am going to the account holder today to cheak for money as today is the 5days,

i have make all the arrganment for the transaction, so once i comfirm the money you send to the account today i will keep you inform the out coming of the process,
have a lovely day, Thanks&Regards, Urgent.
John Kebe

Hello Sally.

Am just coming back from bank today with the account holder, and his bank said they money is not come. So i will be cheak again by Monday to know if the money have apper in the account,
Please keep in touch, have a lovely weekend. Thanks&Regards, Urgent.
John Kebe

Hiya John,

Sorry to read ya had a wasted trek to the bank, but I wouldn't worry about it, the bank said either Friday or Monday, and British banks can be awfully slow, even to pay a cheque in here, it takes 10 days to clear and get yer money in the account, and that's all in the same country!

Very cold here, I'm not long back home, and I've got me a hot chocolate drink made with boiling milk to warm me up!

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally.

Am very happy to hear from you, as i have been exparting to read your mail, Good to know that you are okey and fine, here we have a little cold at night, and afternoon time is hot weather. I will cheak with the bank on monday and i will keep you in touch,take care and have a nice weekend,Thanks&Regards, Urgent.

John Kebe

Hello Sally.

How was your weekend, hope fine? Am just coming from the bank with the account holder and the bank manger said they is no money transfer to the gaving acount, So pls try and cheak with your bank and ask what happen the money you transfer have't get to the gaving account,

And pls try and ask then also for transaction printout slip okey, send it to me in your next mail, pls be fast about it because tomorrow and next is Salah Holday for Muslim. Thanks&Regards, Urgent.

John Kebe

Hiya John,

That's not right, it should be in today at the latest. My bank won't be open for another 4 minutes (it's not half past 9 here yet, and that's when it opens) but I'll phone them as soon as they are, and get back to you.

toodlepip,
Sally

Yah Sally.

Thanks for your urgent reply, that is very kind of you, pls do get back, 1luv.

John Kebe

Hiya John,

I phoned the bank and after a lot of faffing about, they was able to tell me that your friend's bank has rejected the payment. I asked why and they said they're never told, its just returned, but its usually coz either the bank doesn't deal with international payments, or its up to its limit in what it can have in it, or its not receiving money coz its under investigation for some reason, or that some account detail was wrong.

I got the details out and we checked through them and that seems all right, they said I could try again, but that it'd prolly get the same result, the best thing to do would be either to send it to another account if you had one, or wait a week and see if things have changed and then try it again then.

I don't know any more than that. They said the money had gone out of my account alright, but then it came back again last Friday with the rejection notice. What do ya think I should do?

I've gotta go out soon coz I've got some family business to attend to, but I'll be back later.

Toodlepip,
Sally

Hi Sally.

I can't understand the means of this, Pls try and know that i have make all arrganment for paying the company, i just make a call now, pls send the money to the below company account details.

[BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER 2 REPORTED TO ALAN]

Pls once you transfer the fee, your bank will give you transaction printout receipt. pls ask for it if they don't give you, ask for it and send it to me as soon as you send the money in the above company account detial.

Thanks, Urgent.

John.

Hello Sally.

How was your day, i know you are fine, busy with things arround you, Will am fine, and tomorrow is holday. Do you receive the company account detail i sent you? i know the time there is late just take care and keep me post, Thanks.

John Kebe.

Hiya John,

Yep, I received the new account informations ok! don't think I'll be able to get to the bank again til Friday, coz I'm kinda tied up with family concerns right now, but I'll get it done then!

Toodlepip,
Sally

Hello Sally.

Thanks for your mail, i understand, but pls make it possiblem soon, as i told you i have make all the arrganment, so i don't when the company to be waiting for me, because the year is rounding up,

Pls know that if your bank transfer the money to the giving account, the most give you printout receipt of the transfer okey, it is what i know as a banker, puting money taking out, and transfering, have printout papar.

send it to me once you transfer the money, So take care once again and have a wonderful day,Thanks.Regard, Urgent.

John Kebe.

Hiya John,

Don't be so bloody pushy! Its me who's the benefactor, remember! And I've got things going on and I'll do this in me own time. Megawd, I don't have all this aggro donating to Oxfam!!

And you know I don't believe youre a banker, ya don't have yer own bank account, and ya don't even know what a cheque is. Told ya before, I think youre the cleaner. So don't try and tell me what my bank does, I told ya before, when I make a transfer, I fill in this little printed form, and then hand it in, and that's that. I get it printed on me statement when it comes. Daresay I could ask for summat in advance, but sure as eggs are eggs, they'd charge me for it!

Now keep ya hair on. Patience is a virtue.

Toodlepip,
Sally

Hello Sally.

Thanks for your mail, am sorry if you misunderstood my last mail, will. i read your mail well, and pls try and understand that why i said that once you transfer the fee to the giving account, your bank most give you a printout papar of the transfer receipt. after you fill the form and the bank do the transfer they most give you copy of papar.

will, as you said i will wait to hear from you. i close my account i told you this before, i know everything about banking system, i am not a cleaner pls. So take care of your self, i know you do, have a nice day,

Thanks.Regard, Urgent.
John Kebe.

Hiya John,

For gawdsakes! I can perfectly well understand what you are saying

>pls try and understand that why i said that once
> you transfer the fee to the giving account, your bank most give you a
> printout papar of the transfer receipt.

But I'm telling you they DON'T. Stop bloody arguing with me, willya?

At MY bank, yer fill in a printed form and hand it to them. They say thank you, we'll process that right away, or something like that. Then yer say toodleoo and leave. Yer get it in print when they send the statement about it. You can choose how often ya get yer statements. I choose every 3 months. Me next one is due sometime in January, i think.

Stop bloody arguing about it! I should KNOW, I go to the bloody bank.

Honestly, you can really go off some people.

Sally

Hello Sally.

Thanks for your understanding mail, am not arguing to you or to the bank. okey, so pls just take care of your self, have a nice day and do write me once you send the money, once again i most appreciate concern,

Thanks,

John Kebe.

Hello Sally.

How are you today, hope fine, and this mail will reach you in a good health, my here is ok, i will be looking forward to hear from you as you said, have a nice day.

Thanks.

John Kebe.

Hello Sally.

What happen i do not hear from you yesterday. i hope you are fine? pls am looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.Regard,Urgent.

John Kebe.

Hiya John,

I weren't able to get to the bank yesterday, I've unexpectedly got a friend staying with me, and she's got some big problems at the moment, and I'm sorta looking after her. We was planning to go away for a bit, up to Scotland, but after last night's bad weather, we're now wondering whether that's the most sensible thing to do, could easily get stuck somewhere in floods or snow. So right now I dunno. We'll have a think about it today.

Anyway, everythings a bit up in the air at the mo, don't know whats going on, so can't make any firm promises about getting to the bank, but I'll do it when I can. Still got yer account informations and will see to it asap. Apologies for delay.

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally,

Well, i don't know what to said, i wish you a save trip to scotland, pls and please assist me once you got to scotland, There you can send the money through Western Union so that there will not be any delay. since your bank delay my process,

so please Sally try and do that for me by sending the money through Western Union Money Transfer with my name., you have my number you can reach me any time, or you give me your number so that i can reach you once you send the money and i receive it, i will be waiting to hear from you, take care and please keep in touch.

Thanks Urgent.

John Kebe.

Hiya John,

What's all this about?

> since
> your bank delay my process,

Excuse me! My bank did nothing to delay anything. It sent the money to yer friend's account, and then yer friend's bank REJECTED it, the problem was with THAT bank, NOT mine. I still had to pay the bloody transfer fee, ya know, even tho the money came back again. If anyone is gonna criticise anyone,then I should criticise you, for costing me money by providing a duff account, right!

Think you oughta learn a bit of humility, mate, the world does not turn around you, and there are other people on this planet who need a bit of my attention at the moment.

That said, me mate Tina and me have decided that the weather is just too bad to be travelling anywhere at the moment, there's floods all over, and trains cancelled and the police saying don't travel unless ya have to, so it'd all be a bit crazy, so we're gonna have to put all that on hold unless there's this sudden weather miracle which dries everything up in an instant, which I think is pretty unlikely! So I should be able to get to the bank ok next week, so ya don't have to carry on fretting!

Chin up!

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally.

Thanks for your mail, i understand, pls try your best and fasting things up so that i will proceed for this transaction, You know next week is Xmas pls i don't need this to stil up to that, pls Sally try and keep in touch tomorrow and made the transfer possibile, this account i gave now is international account,

pls tell your bank to make the transfer Swift ( Express) and in 48hours it will get to the giving account, i will most appreciate it Sally. okey.

Thanks.Regard.Urgent.
John Kebe.

Hello Sally.

How are you today, what happen am hoping to hear from you, hope everything is okey over there, pls Sally tryand fasting this up for me, i promise you 30% of the total funds in the security company once is pay out, and you will come for it as the next of kin.

please am looking forward to hear that you have pay the fee to the account i gave you, please remember to tell your bank to make the transfer swift Express it take only 48hours to get to the account i gave you, please my dear i will most appreciate, please.

Thanks.Urgent.

John Kebe.

Hiya John,

What on earth yer going on about now? Surely I told ya long ago that I ain't interested in faking any next of kin thing, its stupid, i ain't even oriental!!! And I don't want any money off you, I got money coming out of me ears, more than I can ever spend in a bloody lifetime!!!!!!

Look, I've given hundreds of thousands of pounds to beggars, and each and every one of them, even the schemers and liars, have been a damn sight more polite than you. You seem to forget which side of the fence youre sitting on with all ya orders and do this and do that and do it fast. Fuck off mate!!!!! I've got a lot on me plate right now, all sorts going on, and I'll do yer fucking bank transfer when I'm good and ready. And how I want to do it, right? Yer bloody lucky yer getting anything at all, coz youre a right rude and bossy bastard at times, and I'm going out of me way to do a bank transfer for ya anyway, specially after so far its just cost me due to the duff bank ya gave me before.

All other beggars have been more than happy with a cheque. Still don't see why ya can't have one of those, it all ends up in the same bloody place, doesn't it? Oh, I forgot, youre the banker who doesn't know what a cheque is!

Mind yer bloody manners and exercise some patience. Told ya before, the world don't revolve around you, and I've got stuff going on right here i need to see to.

Sally

Hello Sally.

Am sorry if you mis understand me, i thank you for your mail and your concern, i know you are so kind and pls am sorry for the misunderstanding, iam a very jovier man, You know cheque do take long, so bank to bank is better my dear, pls just take your time okey, i will be hoping to hear from you,

Thanks Regard, Urgent.
John Kebe.

Hello Sally.

How are you today, hope fine and this mail will reach you in a good health, my day is fine and am looking forward to hear from you how it go, thanks Regrad, Urgent.

John Kebe.

Hello Sally.

How are you today, hope fine am very worred no mail from you, concern the paymeet of transfer.pls write me so that i will know what is going on,I have a new account, whice have to give you.so please write me soon plsss.

Thanks. Urgent.

John Kebe.

Hello Sally.

How are you today? hope fine, pls am looking forward to hear from you, i lose my old email box, pls don't write anything there and pls always write me here, any mail from the old email address is not from me, so please write me here,

concern the fee of the company pls my dear if is hard for you to go to bank you can write the cheque with the name of the account holder and let me know so that i will give you post address to send it,

Pls notic that some one from my office get my old email, and he will write you, pls don't reply him or tell him all we have share so far, always reply me here okey, Am looking forward to hear from you, i know what is cheque but the long process is what i don't need, here is the security company account details in case you need to make the payment bank to bank as you said,

[BANK ACCOUNT 2 DETAILS REPEATED]

Am looking forward to hear from you, once you make the payment or write the cheque do keep me inform, Thanks. Urgent.

John Kebe.

Hiya John!

Thanx for yer million letters!!!!! I ain't been around for a bit coz a lot of things have happened. I've got me best mate all deserted by her husband, me dad's been unwell, I've got boyfriend trouble, and on top of that there's Martha. I was in town and I saw martha sitting there begging for money. She was so thin and so cold I couldnt' just walk on by. She's little more than a kid, only 19 yrs old. And so, well, to cut a long story short, she is now installed in me house, got the front bedroom, I've bought her a whole load of clothes and music and bits and pieces and stuff. I was going to get her a house too, but she said she'd be too lonely living alone, so here she stays.

She's had an awful life, and she's a bit crazy round the edges, but she's also a great laugh, and me own kids (who are 22 and 24 so nearer her age) just love her, in our Dawn's case, mebbe a bit too much, if ya know what I mean!!!! So she kinda seems like a permanent fixture at the moment! She's coming to christmas dinner at me mam's place with us, as well as me mate Tina, her who's husband has walked out on her. Me mam is joking about how many more waifs and strays I'm gonna land upon her! No more for now, I'm reckoning, but I have got pretty moved by the plight of the homeless, really, so I have sent a couple of thousand to a charity for homeless teenagers, hopefully that'll help a few more of em. its all pretty shit, having to beg on the streets. You have street beggars in your country?

Anyways, i ain't been able to get to the bank, so yeah, if you've now discovered what a cheque is, I'd much prefer to just send one of them!!!! All civilised and easy like!!!!!!

Gimme ya address and I'll stick one in the post straight away! I'll see if I can find out what the fees are for paying it into a foreign bank account, and add that much on top for ya, so it ain't got to come out of the money itself, ok? Hows that for thoughtfulness?! I amaze meself sometimes!

All good wishes for the holiday season!!!!!!

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally.

Thanks for your mail, i real most appreciate your kindnext to help peoples, you will have much to give, God will always bless you my dear. i understand your mail, and pls just always take care of your self,

as for my late mail, please always write me with this email, and for the cheque i will write you name and address you will use to send the Cheque okey, so cheak with your bank what it will take you, while i get you Name and address to use and send the money,

Thanks, Regard.

John Kebe.

Hiya John,

I rang the bank and they said that the charges for cashing a foreign check vary, but its usually about £20-£30 charged at either end, so about £40-£60 total. So, if I add an extra £100 onto the cheque, that should cover it Ok. Just need yer address to send it to now!

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally.

Thanks for your mail and your concern, as i told you in my last mail pls write the cheque with this name of company account which i gave you before.

Put this Name on the cheque: [ACCOUNT HOLDER].

Post Address: B.P 21898 Ponty Dakar Senegal.
Receiven of the letter: Mr John Kebe.

keep me inform once you send the cheque and pls make it express post so that it will not take long to arrivel in the post address. thanks and hope you understood my mail?
have a nice everning,

Thanks,Regard,Urgent.
John Kebe.

Hiya John,

Yep, understood! Will do this. Don't think we have such a thing as express post here, just ordinary air mail, but I'll ask at the post office, see whats the best they can do. have to be after the holiday period tho coz they close in 20 minutes for the christmas break!

Hope you have a good christmas, if ya celebrate it!

Toodleoo,
Sally

Merry CHRISTmas.

John Kebe.

Hello Sally.

How are you today, and happy new year, i will like you to know that i got a contact account in England Or London where you can pay the money easly and i will receive it here, pls know i need to process this payment to the security company before end of this year, so please i will give you a account there in your country and you will pay the money £8,000 and i will receive it here,

Thanks and pls write me urgent, Bye, Regard. Urgent.

John Kebe.

Hiya John!

Yeah, sure, that'll be an awful lot quicker for ya!

Gimme the details before Monday and I should be able to do it Monday morning.

Toodlepip,
Sally

John does not reply,so:

Hiya John,

All this Urgent! Urgent! you're always writing, and now youre not writing and giving me the English bank account I can pay yer money to!!!!!

I was at the bank this morning and I coulda done it then. I checked me mail before I went, in case I had the details from ya, but no.

Y'oughta apply a bit of that urgency to yerself! I try and give ya money and yer just making it difficult!!!

Toodleoo,
Sally

Hello Sally.

How was your weekend? i know you are fine, my too, and below here is the account detail, it is Spain contacts, which is europe as your country is europe too.

[BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER 3 REPORTED TO ALAN]

Pls make the payment swift express transfer in 48 hours it will get to account, Once you made the transfer on monday pls do keep me inform with the transfer papar receipt, if your bank don't give you ask for it okey, and send it to me,

Thanks, Regard.Urgent.
John Kebe

Hello Sally.

Account details.

[REPEAT OF BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER 3]

Thanks, Regard.Urgent.
John Kebe

Hiya John,

I thought this was gonna be an ENGLISH bank account? How's a Spanish one gonna be any faster? I send money to this geezer, whoever he might be, and then he sends it on to you? What the fuck is going on here? It just don't sound right at all.

Sally

Hello Sally.

Please try and understand that i could't reach the English account because the account holder travel.. that is why i got the Spanish account, it is europe and your country is europe too, so it will be easy for me okey,

please send the money to the account holder, and he will send it to me immediately he comfirm the money, Thanks. waiting to hear from you.

John Kebe.

Hiya John,

Who's this account holder chap, then? Why should I be trusting him?

Toodlepip,
Sally

Hello Sally.

The account holder. is working in bank there in spain, and as soon as you transfer the money to his account, he will send it to me through a western union,

Sally, i which you will send this money to me through a western union, you send one of your secretery to do that, if you can't! them pls send the money to that account.

Thanks.Regard.

John Kebe.

Hiya John,

One of me secretaries????? Secretaries????????????

Well I don't know what its like where you live, but ordinary people living in ordinary houses here don't have secretaries!!!!!!!!!! I'm just a mother, not a bloody business!!!!!!!!

You sure this geezer is legit? I don't want to be caught sending money to any criminals, and that's where they go from here, to Spain. This is from Eye On Spain:

====== But I don't think it's a big secret that the coasts here are scattered with criminals from other countries escaping justice, many from Britain. In fact, Crimestoppers recently opened up a hotline number to call to help capture British criminals on the Costa del Sol.

Sometimes I wonder if the biggest criminals from Britain are hiding out here. Are they people I talk to? One thing I have learnt over the past couple of years is that you can't trust anyone. There are too many "desperate" people around and you're never quite sure who you're befriending.

I think you have to be much more careful here whom you make friends with than you would back home. It's just one of those sad facts.=========

How do you know this chap? You met him personally? You have proof he's an honest worker and citizen? There's big penalties for sending money to criminals on the run, ya know, so I've gotta be careful.

Toodleoo,
Sally

HAPPY NEW YEAR. SALLY.

Thanks for your nice mail, and pls understand that this man is working in a bank, and we have met personal in one of banking meeting. so pls transfering money to his account will not be any problem to you. okey.

in few hours we are going to enter new year, so i wish you, long life and success in this new year, have a nice evening, and pls keep me inform once you transfer the money,

Thanks.Regard.

John Kebe.

Hiya John!

And a happy new year to ya too!!

I see what yer saying, but i really don't feel happy about using a Spanish bank, can't I just send a cheque like you said before? Especially as I've now gone and hurt me back and I don't know when I get as far as the bank. Me mam can go to the post office for me, but she can't do banking stuff, of course.

Toodleoo,
Sally

Sally,

I don't understand you okey, If you can't help me you said it okey, I gave you frist account you talk about the money return, i gave you company account, you said nothing, i told you western Union you said is not good place, now i gave you Spain account, You started talking about things,

please what is all this???? if you can't help me you don't west time to say so okey, helping some one is not by force is something that come out from a real heart,

please if you care to help me go to western Union and send the money part by part okey, use my name as you know alot about me, if you can't do it!!! that means you don't want to help me forget me please.

Thanks,

John Kebe.

What the fuck you on about? Before Christmas YOU said it was ok to send you a cheque, so I rang the bloody bank and asked them about what you'd have to pay for a foreign cheque and then I wrote you and said I'd stick an extra £100 on to cover the fees (which was bloody nice and generous of me), so yer sent me your address and asked for some special express post thing and I said I'd have to ask at the post office about that which I'd do after the christmas/new year breal (AND IT IS STILL THE BLOODY CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR BREAK IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!) - then, after Christmas you go and write me another letter and you've changed yer bloody mind, and now yer want me to pay the money to a Spanish bank of all things.

And now youre accusing me of all sorts.

When its YOU who are causing the problems.

Honestly, I must have given hundreds of thousands of pounds to beggars, and I've never had anything but gratitude, and I've never had trouble with anyone like I have with you. Even bloody writing such letters on New Year's Day!!!!!!!!!!

I've just about had enough of you and your whining and Urgent!Urgent!Urgent! all the while. You've got the manners of a pig and I've just about had enough of it.

Sally

I understand, but you know to know that it will take long time, can't you assist me look for some one that will send the money through a Western Union, people is receiveing money here through western Union from your country,

Do this for me please i bag you, it is your promise to send the money to me, them pls try and make it in a faster way my dear, i will realy most appreciate that please.

John Kebe.

John, I don't know what you take me for, but I ain't the kind of woman who knows the sort of people who'd go to a bloody Western union. Only the lowest of the low go to those sort of places, and I don't know that sort of folk. I'd never ask me mates to do that!!!!!!!

Look, if only to stop yer whining, I'll have a look and see if I can find one in a half decent area, the sort that mebbe I could go to if I took along a male friend of mine(he ain't the biggest lad around, but he can hit a punch alright if he wants to) without the risk of getting too hassled or stabbed. Though I ain't too happy about it, its the most unreliable way ever to send money I reckon, coz there's no record of WHO has picked it up, I kinda know someone who lost over a 1000 pounds that way, the intended recipient says he never got it. Though who knows?

I don't reckon either though, for one minute, I could send £8,000 all at once like that. So that's gonna be pretty crap, innit, if I've got to do it all in bits, specially if I've got to go back on different days coz they've got a limit per day or something (not that I know that they do, but I'm saying IF they do). So I dunno. But I'll consider it.

Least I'd hear the last of yer whines then!

Toodlepip,
Sally

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Sally,

Thanks for your mail and understanding, please it will be my geartest joy you send the money through western Union, go any better western union and send the money to me part by part, that is the best way i can receive this money faster,

once you send the money through western Union and give me the code information in will get the money here, that all. please i will most appreciate, below here is my full name to send the money through western union.

Name : John Kebe.
Add : 147 Vila grand madina, Dakar Senegal.
tele: +221-778-061-853.

Thanks am looking forward to hear from you that you have send the money,
Best Regard for new year.

John Kebe.

Hiya John!

Just to let ya know that I've found a Western union branch in a decent and populated area, so I can go and do that for ya! Couldn't go today coz its been snowing and its too slippery out, but hopefully it'll melt and go away tomorrow or the next day.

Will let ya know once I've been!

Toodleoo and toodlepip,
Sally

Hello Sally.

Thanks so much for your kind reply, and very happy to hear that from you, and i will leave to always appreciate your kindiness. take care of your self and keep me inform as you said, Best Regard and wonderful new year to you.

John Kebe.

Oh yeah, I'll keep ya informed alright!

Just after last writing to you, me next door neighbour called by and said did I want anything from the High Street coz she was then going to drive herself there, so I said i'd come along too and she could take me to the Western union place and I'd go and ask them about how much I could send to ya at a time. So I went there and this is what I was told by them-

1. £8,000 is equivalent to what someone would earn in 10 YEARS in your country, and nobody would need that amount.

2. There are Scams that write to you and make up lies to try and get money out of yer.

They gave me this leaflet of theirs and it had about all sorts of scams. One of them was called the Next of kin scam and the example letter it showed you was the EXACT COPY of your third email.

When I come home I wanted to check this out so I stuck some lines from yer email into google and I'll tell you this - YOUR THIRD EMAIL TO ME IS ALL OVER THE BLOODY INTERNET AS A FRAUD AND A LIE AND A SCAM.

Amazing innit, ALL these different people all got the money of Choi Soohyun in their banks or security companies!

John, you're nothing but a dirty scammer, that's clear.

Scum of the earth is what you are.

Glad I went to Western union after all. Coz otherwise I might never have found you out.

Fuck off mate and don't bother contacting me again. Asshole.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But you're more experienced now and know that modality could have gone on a lot longer. Especially with the WU tools available here.

A good entertaining start though. Smile

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When the lad wrote (rather early on)

Quote:
Thank you for finding some latent meanings to words

this delighted me. It's fundamentally what baiters do, pulling unexpected meanings from their own words, to delay them, and delay them, and delay them.... Very Happy
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice read. I love how you strung him along for so many emails.
dragonsoul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaaa...loved the bait and specially sally Very Happy she is soooooooooooo english that it allmost hurts to watch her mails Twisted Evil

tank you so much for your good heart - k3neto gibs0n

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic