SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Linux users? Anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

Poll :: LINUX.

What in tarnation is a LINUX?
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Windows uses me.
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
I have a Mac.
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
I run Linux/Ubuntu/Knoppix/etc on my rig. Yeah!
54%
 54%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 24

Pastor Frank

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I run various flavors of Linux, via Live USB, on my laptop when I am visiting suspect sites. I have to admit, Puppy Linux is my favorite.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy, I agree with you on the Puppy linux, it is amazing for how small it is. I would recommend it for someone wanting to check out an alternate operating system.

If I could dual boot it well with windows I would probably be using it but I always ended up having to stick in a CD or a floppy disk or some such thing to force the machine to boot into Puppy instead of windows.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@limburger - That boot problem probably has to do with some of the proprietary BIOS that some companies use, like HP, Dell. I haven't quite figured out why on my main Windows pc, but I decided to just leave that alone because it took me 2 weeks to set that system up recently again.. I have a second machine, a Dell 2.0GHz Pentium 4, that is only running Puppy right now, installed to hard drive. Still need the live cd to boot, and haven't taken the time to figure out just why. Works just fine booting with the cd, though.
Not sure if the Dell BIOS won't play with grub, or I set up grub wrong?
Maybe I'll find out why some day. Smile
I have a third Athlon 1.4ghz machine. Puppy is going on that one exclusively, after i clean off the partitions of various flavors of ubuntu and older puppy versions. The grub bootloader worked ok on that one. It's some kind of generic pc, with standard motherboard BIOS.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
create
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im a cheater...Wine-doors on Karmic but I need it for flash

Still trying to figure out why Flash sites arnt working on Firefox though Sad

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Installed flash-plugin-nonfree?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yep ..seems a 64bit problem

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a linux user as well. I use Mepis as my distro though. Btw, almost half the people who replied here use linux....impressive. I didn't think it would be that high.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
music man

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Leanne

Yep, 47% is pretty good. Maybe all the Windows users are queuing outside PCWorld waiting to get their hands on Windows 7 ( due out tomorrow)

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic