SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

This one sells puppies.

View next topic
View previous topic

JakeTheCake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I very nearly got scammed by one selling a puppy.

Greeting,
Thanks for all the and also your concern toward adopting this puppies,well my main ojective is to for nice and lovely home for fhis puppy and not to make money out of them.i am giving them because i have a very tight working program and do live alone in the house ,if you can help to provide a nice and loving home for this puppies then i will be very greatfull.I still have available one female and two males with me here and the the price for one be it female or male will cost you $400 and if intrested in two you shall be paying $800,so just to let you know am from a chritain family,There is a little problem with papers my vet doctor is pesenly out of country and he was the one who was supposed to complete the vet papers and give,so i just call him today today to explain to him that someone is intrested in agopting the puppies,and that i will be needing the vet papers,so he said i should sent him $200 so that he can complete the papers and sent to me.since you need this puppies tomorow i will like for you to send $200 to my vet doctor in Cameroon and when we meet tomorow ,we can then subtract from the original price listed above.He said you can use this address to send the money to him ok
Full ........................AMBE ANTHONY NEBA
Country.............................cameroon
City.................................Douala
test question..............................From
Anser......................................Nikose Isaias
please i will like for you to sent this money through wire transfer westen union and after it is been done you me with the 10 digit so i can give to him ,so that the money be cast and the papers send tomorrow before your friend is coming to collect any of her choice.shall be waithing to read from you soonest as am very impressed with giving this puppies to you.sorry i will not be online at 8.30 i just have an apionnment
Remain Bless
Simon

This was in response to me asking about an advertisement about Husky Puppies for sale. I did not use my real name, so "Nikose Isaias" is incorrect. He was pretty legit until the end.

his email was [email protected], I dunno anything else but I'm hoping by reporting him I can maybe see something more done about him.

He posts ads on "oodle" selling puppies. almost all his postings have been flagged now.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic