SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Baits!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DaveGal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I've never scam-baited before and I decided to post my email addy over on the guestbook and see what happened. I've already had four offers of untold fortunes, but perhaps the most intriguing missive was the following from none other than the Secretary-General of the United Nations himself offering me 500 grand in "compensation":

- UNITED NATIONS/ WORLD BANK COMPENSATION UNIT.

Dear Beneficiary.

We write to informed you that we have been authorized by the International Community in conjunction with the World Bank to investigate the list of those that have been contacted by scam artists and other Scammed victims whom as one way or the other lost their valuables-Money, Assets, etc to perpetrators.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name/email in our list and that is why we are contacting you, these have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact Mrs. Anna Kowalska of our paying center in Africa, as she is our representative in Africa, contact her immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD $500,000.00. These payments are in different form for security purposes. So she will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.

Therefore, you should send her your full Name, telephone number, your correct mailing address where you want her to send the Draft to you.

Person to Contact: Mrs. AnnaKowalska.

Email:[email protected] .

Phone: +2347029869281.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO FURNISH HER WITH THESE BELOW INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME:

2. SHIPPING ADDRESS:

3.TELEPHONE NUMBER:

4, IDENTIFICATION:

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your Bank Draft. Making the world a better place.

Regards,

Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon.

http://www.un.org/sg/

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered anything similar.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't but I don't doubt others have. I DARE to try turn into a romance bait Razz

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen them before, but it isn't the most common format.
It's just an advance fee fraud though.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ban Ki-Moon is a very busy little SOB. I've received all kinds of emails from him.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic