SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another one of script

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dexter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hilarious how bad the writing gets when they go off script. This lad gets a request every night using lettermelater.com asking for my money back. I got this today from the Western Union Payment Center:

STOP WRITEING THIS OFFICE SINCE YOU DORS'nt want teceive you funds

Usman Bello: go to hell you see the way you have waist my time and money someone else is going to do that to you YOU SHALL PERISH IN HELL FOOL,BIG FOOL, VERY BIG ONE,GOAT,MONKEY,DONKEY DONT WRITE ME AGAIN CRASE

Usman Bello: I KNOW NOT ONLY AFRICANS ARE JUNKEES YOU PEOPLE ARE JUNK

Western Union: YOUR ARE FIRSH ,GO TO FUUUUU YOU MOTHER OK. TRY THAT

Western Union:i find out that you are stupid man in fact you are out of your mind

Usman Bello: you fooooooooooo stop writing me and as for your informatioon i no longer use this account okay

Never in your life write me again i thought your sense of understanding will be write but i never know u are a beast like you .you are a very stupid and idiot man

Closed lad accounts
Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They even replyed in plain, simple, easy to understand english.

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy
karen simpathi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

would those be hollow are sold core DOr's?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic