SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2 Diplomatic Immunity Payments from 2 Nigerian Lt. Generals

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
clark_kent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm very new at this and have practically no spare time to actively pursue anything like this at the moment. However, if you guys want to have some fun with this guy...
Quote:

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 209.191.124.129; Thu, 08 Oct 2009 16:39:05 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 194.25.134.20
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [194.25.134.20]
Authentication-Results: mta1004.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=w0q7u9055.homepage.t-online.de; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=w0q7u9055.homepage.t-online.de; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mailout08.t-online.de) (194.25.134.20) by mta1004.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 08 Oct 2009 16:39:03 -0700
Received: from fwd01.aul.t-online.de by mailout08.t-online.de with smtp id 1Mw2NV-0005ec-01; Fri, 09 Oct 2009 01:26:33 +0200
Received: from User D7LHWsopxa2eVqjPO93@[41.184.50.118]) by fwd01.t-online.de with esmtp id 1Mw1o6-0yxMBM0; Fri, 9 Oct 2009 00:49:58 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
"Lt General James Ndu" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 23:45:36 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Bcc:
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-ID: XNjiq+ZTgtJ4JsPlTY4Q8MJoaQaWb1VauT1YiNlHOK0V83VMMhRjFU8D7LHWsopxa
2eVqjPO93
X-TOI-MSGID: e80b8b1e-6806-4736-a970-67b991562a69

Content-Length: 3474

And the bait...
Quote:

THE PRESIDENCY Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja Direct Security Line? 8059390985 Email :([email protected]) Presidential Foreign payment allocation security code (786PRFGN) SECURITY CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT Dear Sir/Madam, I am Lt. General James Ndu National Special Adviser to the New President Alhaji Umar Musa Yara Dua Federal Republic of Nigeria, I am delighted to inform you that the contract panel, which just concluded it seating in Abuja just released your name among contractors to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment. This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract and inheritance claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the negative effects has eaten deep into the Economy of our dear country. Disregard any replica of this message without the presidential allocation code as stated above. However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract / inheritance profile is still reflecting in our central computeronic presidential system as an unpaid contract / inheritance during auditing excise. Your payment file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being, Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped further payment through bank to bank transfer, payment by draft or ATM except on some special instructions, due to foreign beneficiary numerous petitions to United Nations, FBI, CIA and international police against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion of foreign funds to different accounts. In this regards, we are going to release your foreign part payment of 5.6 Million USD through an accredited security shipping company, I have secured every needed documents to cover the money. Note: The funds are coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please you don't have to worry for anything, as the transaction is 100% risk free. The boxes are coming with Diplomatic agents who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me your full house address and your identity such as, international Passport or drivers license and your mobile phone and telephone number, The Diplomatic Attach will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport. I hope you understand me. Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok.Call me on my direct phone (? 8059390985) Email: ([email protected]) I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate, which will make it pass every custom Check point all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to live as soon as we hear from you. Call me immediately. 1) YOUR FULL NAME 2) PHONE AND FAX NUMBER 3) ADDRESS WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND 4) YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCPATION 5) A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY Congratulations. Best Regards, Lt General James Ndu National Security Adviser to the President Federal Republic of Nigeria

This guy has also sent much of the same message from a different email address...
Quote:

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 209.191.124.131; Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:58:11 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 209.226.175.10
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [209.226.175.10]
Authentication-Results: mta168.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=sify.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=sify.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 209.226.175.10 (EHLO tomts4-srv.bellnexxia.net) (209.226.175.10) by mta168.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:58:09 -0700
Received: from User ([221.1.96.182]) by tomts4-srv.bellnexxia.net (InterMail vM.5.01.06.10 201-253-122-130-110-20040306) with ESMTP id <20091008195808.IFSZ3927.tomts4-srv.bellnexxia.net@User>; Thu, 8 Oct 2009 15:58:08 -0400
"Lt. General Clem Kilinga"<[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: RE SECURITY CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 20:58:00 +0100
Message-Id: <20091008195808.IFSZ3927.tomts4-srv.bellnexxia.net@User>
Content-Length: 5458

And the bait...
Quote:
THE PRESIDENCY
Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja
Direct Security Line +234-8137720873
Email :([email protected])
Presidential Foreign payment allocation security code (786PRFGN)
SECURITY CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Lt. General Clem Kilinga National Special Adviser to the New President Alhaji Umar Musa Yara Dua Federal Republic of Nigeria, I am delighted to inform you that the contract panel, which just concluded it seating in Abuja just released your name among contractors to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment. This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract and inheritance claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the negative effects has eaten deep into the Economy of our dear country. Disregard any replica of this message without the presidential allocation code as stated above.
However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract / inheritance profile is still reflecting in our central computeronic presidential system as an unpaid contract / inheritance during auditing excise. Your payment file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being, Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped further payment through bank to bank transfer, payment by draft or ATM except on some special instructions, due to foreign beneficiary numerous petitions to United Nations, FBI, CIA and international police against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion of foreign funds to different accounts.
In this regards, we are going to release your foreign part payment of 5.6 Million USD through an accredited security shipping company, I have secured every needed documents to cover the money. Note: The funds are coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.
Please you don't have to worry for anything, as the transaction is 100% risk free. The boxes are coming with Diplomatic agents who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me your full house address and your identity such as, international Passport or drivers license and your mobile phone and telephone number, The Diplomatic Attach will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport. I hope you understand me.
Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok.Call me on my direct phone (+234-8137720873) Email: ([email protected])
I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate, which will make it pass every custom Check point all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to live as soon as we hear from you. Call me immediately.
1) YOUR FULL NAME
2) PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3) ADDRESS WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND
4) YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCPATION
5) A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY
Congratulations.
Best Regards,
Lt General Clem Kilinga
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Have fun.
-clark

Snipped unneeded coding for blowout. TS
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clark_kent wrote:
I'm very new at this and have practically no spare time to actively pursue anything like this at the moment.

Just out of curiosity, what brought you to our humble abode?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been the victim of a rather vicious 419 scam in the past. I was moving from Ann Arbor, MI to my present abode in New Haven, CT and I needed a moving company to get my stuff from there to here. Jet Movers, Inc. (now defunct thanks to me), in case you were wondering. So, after a phone call and a few emails, I contracted them to move my stuff from there to here. They picked up my stuff and that was the last I've heard of them (and my stuff) since and that was about a year ago. As it turns out, I was not alone as a victim in this scam, as something like 30 people and a few businesses from coast to coast were effected by them. Currently there is a pretty interesting criminal investigation ongoing against them, but the odds of getting my stuff back are borderline of a snowball's chance in the nasty place. Seeing as I do not want people to go through the pain, frustration, and time and money spent rectifying the situation, I was attracted to you guys after a buddy of mine showed me some of the wall-of-shame pics that you have up on the main page. As I am going to be qualifying for my PhD research in the next few months, my spare time is non-existent. I want to do my part in stopping people like the ones who effected me, so that's why I've kind of resolved myself to just providing possible opportunities for people to go after. As for who I am, I am a second year grad student at Yale who serves on one of the student government bodies as the security committee chairman. If you guys want to take my posts or not, that's up to you- I'll still put them up here as I get them. When I get my life back (either by passing or failing quals), I'll probably start 419 hunting myself, but until then, the best I can do is give you some messages that I've received.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi CK, sorry to hear your story, a lot of 'worms turn'. All the very best for your studies and no doubt when you have some spare time you'll make a fine baiter.

Wink

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
clark_kent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks DW. Also, for anyone who's following this, Clem sent another intro email from a different ip, seen below...
Quote:
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 209.191.124.133; Thu, 08 Oct 2009 17:43:19 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 194.25.134.21
X-YMailISG: L6WDhGIWLDvNsIGhuzHzecGB6DJCKQqqcm._bThtMC_CIsQoebhGRFv93r
XFE6ag0V4stutND.pIywco5i5OcOTqqXy7bxGag2uHHdAcnr4oxjfxqyXcEkOy
11wMAqy3Cg0qlqhGqpWJy3yjtloV6V1kldh08F6fiFUZIv5YenSDgkgOyiwrXJT
ZsCYtl7fWFGoePKIFCsEtMfaKpNuPVxcdYSvEPexXgwVKXwKbnKSN3XXI2B9
YdqLPtMJ1pnblmxF6EGKWUEGkwmsqrwOpNVhGgjOLPKGgX8Y5__x04.vjlBj
cAv62oOLPrulRWS0h5QUAnQ--
X-Originating-IP: [194.25.134.21]
Authentication-Results: mta185.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=w0q7u9055.homepage.t-online.de; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=w0q7u9055.homepage.t-online.de; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mailout10.t-online.de) (194.25.134.21) by mta185.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 08 Oct 2009 17:43:18 -0700
Received: from fwd00.aul.t-online.de by mailout10.t-online.de with smtp id 1Mw3Zj-0006GQ-05; Fri, 09 Oct 2009 02:43:15 +0200
Received: from User (T5RR-+Z6gtDBzAdKYqi2BKiMaEPXGz-
t1q-41e5erqBOPnL3mhs5z9AJzlninNvCWWsNQuPPkI@[41.184.50.118]) by fwd00.t-online.de with esmtp id 1Mw2PB-0CKj0i0; Fri, 9 Oct 2009 01:28:17 +0200
"Lt. General Clem Kilinga" <[email protected]
online.de>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: RE SECURITY CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 00:28:12 +0100
Bcc:
X-ID: T5RR-+Z6gtDBzAdKYqi2BKiMaEPXGz-t1q-41e5erqBOPnL3mhs5z9AJzlninNvCWWsNQuPPkI
X-TOI-MSGID: 0f628459-c552-4bff-8276-cc70621d545a
Content-Length: 5458

snipped code string - JC
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Clark Kent - Sorry to hear that you were a victim of these scammers.
We will be glad to accept your emails. Just post them in the Surplus Forum here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

We'll chew them up, and spit them out.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
clark_kent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome. Should I repost the initial message into that Forum, or can the powers that be (that would be you, mods), be able to place this topic into the appropriate forum? Thanks.
-clark
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You probably won't need to do that. The moderators will take care of it if need be.

Sorry to hear of the circumstances that brought you here, but I wish you a warm welcome nonetheless. Thumbs up

If you can seperate 5 minutes of your time per day, then you can still do some damage and have some fun. I'm not trying to pressure you or anything. Just sayin' that it's not mandatory to invest too much time in this to be successful.

In any event, I do hope you'll enjoy your stay. And good luck with your studies.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
clark_kent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Nick and I'll definitely think about getting more involved. Kudos on the super-long safari, btw.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. It was a pleasure, really. Very Happy

But seriously, if you're wondering what one can do with 5 minutes, the options are actually endless. You could "send payments" and let them collect the MTCN from MTCN S3cure. You could send out insults and leave a voicemail number behind so that they can vent into a machine. You could even just dedicate the time to straight bait a lad until he trusts you so much that he's pretty much your bitch.

Those are just suggestions, of course. I've no intention to skew the course of your life, or anything like that. Smile

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
clark_kent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly different repeat email.
Quote:
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 209.191.124.129; Fri, 16 Oct 2009 05:45:26 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 194.25.134.20
X-YMailISG: zwxSoa8WLDv_ez57tPRGb7mRoBqMxTjKTYc1d1bT2gY6CLuIlyq.x_mT20NtXze6uNTcqeJH7izSsfvTtHPF80ipLI5bjwzcWf2skY7N_GC63J.xGsbn1ATxcIEVgv9yxlJexCnkiALQ9J_GBTxfQOBxwJ4Qk6gUddKrCGW2_tKD3fn4IPjWFPzDxMRsISMaaiAbFm2w.NFgQwmGTfJe7t5BSqOwkDCwc8AGAx5tMxwKT7SBt7pSuaSCeyXaNRLKkWn2yOUfKe6F4Z.4O7qMSl5aUrW5tzwlDG8Oscai1p03CtzKij.gKn8i9b27YpBM_oiSJwkz_B5pcoMHuy4HnN4iyqK8Qpz18fNnDsyC2p6eH6nlTAvizAs-
X-Originating-IP: [194.25.134.20]
Authentication-Results: mta179.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=w0q7u9055.homepage.t-online.de; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=w0q7u9055.homepage.t-online.de; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mailout08.t-online.de) (194.25.134.20) by mta179.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 16 Oct 2009 05:45:23 -0700
Received: from fwd08.aul.t-online.de by mailout08.t-online.de with smtp id 1MymAi-0000kQ-00; Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:44:40 +0200
Received: from User (rAC1z4ZbYtjr8YcLAqgJxCzhQpTx6EAeswKQLxXzhi4STVpE65sTNF0mTILK+FsHNDScrJ0sDT@[41.184.50.118]) by fwd08.t-online.de with esmtp id 1Mylov-0DqDdg0; Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:22:09 +0200
"Lt. General James Amaka Ndu" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: The boxes are coming with Diplomatic agents
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:17:47 -0700
Bcc:
X-ID: rAC1z4ZbYtjr8YcLAqgJxCzhQpTx6EAeswKQLxXzhi4STVpE65sTNF0mTILK+FsHNDScrJ0sDT
X-TOI-MSGID: 9f12ad4e-3e52-407b-a213-8565887732d3
Content-Length: 4114

And the message, note the usage of computeronic...
Quote:
THE PRESIDENCY
Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja
Direct Security Line? 8059390985
Email :([email protected])
Presidential Foreign payment allocation security code (786PRFGN)
SECURITY CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Lt. General James Amaka Ndu National Special Adviser to the New President Alhaji Umar Musa Yara Dua Federal Republic of Nigeria, I am delighted to inform you that the contract panel, which just concluded it seating in Abuja just released your name among contractors to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment. This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract and inheritance claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the negative effects has eaten deep into the Economy of our dear country. Disregard any replica of this message without the presidential allocation code as stated above.
However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract / inheritance profile is still reflecting in our central computeronic presidential system as an unpaid contract / inheritance during auditing excise. Your payment file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being, Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped further payment through bank to bank transfer, payment by draft or ATM except on some special instructions, due to foreign beneficiary numerous petitions to United Nations, FBI, CIA and international police against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion of foreign funds to different accounts.
In this regards, we are going to release your foreign part payment of 5.6 Million USD through an accredited security shipping company, I have secured every needed documents to cover the money. Note: The funds are coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.
Please you don't have to worry for anything, as the transaction is 100% risk free. The boxes are coming with Diplomatic agents who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me your full house address and your identity such as, international Passport or drivers license and your mobile phone and telephone number, The Diplomatic Attach will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport. I hope you understand me.
Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok.Call me on my direct phone (? 8059390985)
Email: ([email protected])
I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate, which will make it pass every custom Check point all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to live as soon as we hear from you. Call me immediately.
1) YOUR FULL NAME
2) PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3) ADDRESS WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND
4) YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCPATION
5) A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY
Congratulations.
Best Regards,
Lt. General James Amaka Ndu
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Hope someone's having fun with this guy.
-ck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic