SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

nice to hear - bah turns out they had another spare

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3 accounts from one lad reported to Alan and looks as though they've either run out of accounts or possibly daren't risk any more

I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT ALL THAT HAPPENED,THE PROBLEM IS THAT SOME BAD BOYS FROM RUSSIA USED THE ACCOUNT WE GAVE THEM FOR PAYMENT TO SCAM PEOPLE AND THERE IS EXCESS MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT,THE NOW CALLED US AND TELL US THAT THE MAKE OVER PAYMENT TO OUR ACCOUNT SO WE SHOULD SEND THEM THEIR MONEY BACK BUT WITH PROPER INVESTIGATIONS WE FIND OUT THAT THEY USE THE ACCOUNT TO SCAM PEOPLE AND THE BANK AND I HAVE DECIDE TO FREEZE THE ACCOUNT FOR NOW BECAUSE WE WANT TO SEND THE MONEY BACK TO THE REAL SENDER.

AFTER OUR GENERAL MEETING YESTERDAY WE DECIDED THAT WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT MONEY GRAM AS OUR MEANS OF RECEIVING PAYMENTS FOR NOW,MAY BE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY $3,000 EVERY DAY UNTIL THE TOTAL SUM OF $25,000 IS COMPLETED

THE PAYMENT DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal

Last edited by Star A Star on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! And the detailed excuse is certainly more imaginative than 'the account holder has left the company/city/country/is in hospital/has suddenly died' which are the sort of things I've had.

I hope the Lad enjoys his fruitless trips to Moneygram!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course your character will be very worried about these security breaches and will wonder if MoneyGram is secure without extra validation of an extremely intrusive nature... Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I KNEW Alan is not closing lad accounts but rather reporting them to "some bad boys from Russia" Surprised
Spassiba, Alan Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not giving up that easily, I'll keep at them for a week or so before considering anything else

Russian Mafia how frightening, I am afraid payment can not be made by any means other than bank to bank transfer, I am sure I explained this before but as executor of my late sisters estate and according to the laws of probate this is the only method available to me I will give you a day or two to make suitable arrangements but I must then be given a working account.

I await your considered response

Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and they've just come back with a 4th account within 1 day they just don't stop giving Laughing

edit: and it's my 1st off shore account Cool

ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who knew, turns out Alan's a Russian mobster Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic