SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[RANT] I wish I could put into words...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...how much I DESPISE this man (Derek Acorah) and people like him.

I'm no big fan of Michael Jackson, but Christ-on-a-bike, this is a scummy TV of the highest order, giving an even bigger lying piece of scum, the opportunity to ply his con onto gullible asses':

Quote:
Psychic medium Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Michael Jackson in a live séance on Sky1.

Two newly commissioned shows, Michael Jackson: The Live Séance and Michael Jackson: The Search For His Spirit, will air in November.

June Sarpong will host the events, which aim to give fans "a final chance to connect with their hero". The séance will apparently take place at a secret location which was once inhabited by the 'Thriller' popstar.

"There is an insatiable appetite to find out more about Michael Jackson. He was an extraordinary figure and the curiosity surrounding his life - and his death - stretches well beyond fans of his music," said Sky1 director of programmes Stuart Murphy.

"These programmes will explore whether it is possible to make contact with Michael and will seek to give his fans new insight into their idol."

Former T4 presenter Sarpong added: "I think viewers will find this programme intriguing and will want to tune in to see what happens. It's the first time I've done anything like this but I'm open minded and can't wait to see what Derek uncovers."

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a181956/sky1-confirms-michael-jackson-seance.html

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Shiv

As I recall Mr Acorah is one of your least favourite people. I seem to remember a previous rant from you on this very subject!

Can't say i blame you, although if you don't like the scumbag just turn the TV off!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver wrote:
I wish I could put into words . . . "

Not the same man, but similar and this might sum it up nicely:

NSFW language: http://noolmusic.com/myspace_videos/south_park_john_edwards.php (click on image to open video).

More here: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103512

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing is, a well-researched faker could pull it off. Evil or Very Mad

I have no opinion one way or another about the possibility or advisability of contacting those who have died, but I would consider it an invasion of privacy to do so on public TV. Not to mention being in very poor taste.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could express a greater in-depth opinion on this as I am a developing Spiritualist Medium, but I will only say this:

I have seen Derek on some of the his other TV programmes and I found them very unconvincing. I never seen him live and have never had a "reading" from him. The programmes I have seen, for instance, have him sorting out "hauntings" or in one "trying to find the secret to the Sphynx and the Giza Pyramids". He was not convincing, there was no conclusion to the program, and it was rather OTT theatrical drama filmed in very low light for effect.

He may well be able to act as a medium, but I think the "Psychic" bit tells it all. He most likely connects with the living person not the "Spirit" of the departed.

To me Mediumship is a serious matter and not something to be used for entertainment which is what Derek is all about. Shame really, but then that is where the money is.

To produce a programme in the vein of these reported, seems to be of poor taste and, to me, offensive, so I will be doing my utmost to avoid them.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I not like them either, shiver! Mad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my spirit guide tells me Mr. Acorah is a f**king tube Laughing Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very unconvincing is right. There was a news story a year or two back when a researcher planted false research for the show, and Derek came out with it on-air.

Any show that goes to the "place with the most evil and dangerous ghosts", which they do at least once a year, and then taunt any spirits that might be around, which they regularly do at great length and great depth, is not taking itself seriously. Any medium that could be part of such a show is not taking his profession seriously, to such a degree that he brings it into disrepute.

I didn't think it likely that I would feel sorry for Michael Jackson, but Derek has managed it.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll be sorry you were horrible to Mr Derek (Slightly's favourite medium) Acorah when he gets Michael to come back as a ghost and he moonwalks up and down your hating butt.

Acorah is a god amongst the "people who can talk to the dead" crowd.

Actually: just thought about it. He's a complete and utter wanker.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the South Park/John Edward reference is rather apt and applies just fine--to him and anyone else like him.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that Harry Houdini debunked a bunch of fakers who were just money takers (scammers). Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also remember your previous rant on Mr Derek Acorah Smile

But Michael Jackson you're kidding?

hmmm have I punctuated that last phrase correctly? Twisted Evil

Some people say there are more things in heaven and earth ... and science hasn't proven or disproven everything by a long way but I have incredible difficulty in believing in any form of afterlife which then follows on to ghosts, spirits and mediums contacting the dead, shaman of any sort and most especially those that make a big hoo-ha about it on daft TV programmes that no one in their right mind would bother to watch in the first place.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still remember when Derek was taken to a house with fake research (As said earlier) and they convinced Derek to come out with the annogramme of "Derek is a fraud" Now, In the baiting world these people will be seen as gods (just think of all the awards fellow baiters would award such people if derek was a lad and they got a lad to do that).

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jay leno wrote:
....just think of all the awards fellow baiters would award such people if derek was a lad...

He really is no different from a lad.
He makes money by scamming people into believing a lie.
What's the difference?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he can show proof to a reasonable standard that he can actually communicate with anyone who is certifiably dead, I'll send him all of my money. Confused

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm amazed that people want advice from dead relatives.
I mean much as I loved her, my mum had no idea where I would put anything, disliked my choice of colour when decorating and would NEVER come out with the shmaltz these guys perpetuate.
Oh and she knows my name and hers.
And as for my Auntie Gladys...

Christopher Brookmyre wrote a book called Attack of the Unsinkable Rubber Ducks that showed how a lot of it is done

Joke for Scots-
How do you make a ouija board?
Make him stand in a corner for an hour
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And I'm sure all the Glaswegians love you too Gytha Very Happy

What fecked me off last week, was the Police in New Zealand pulled a psychic in to help find the missing 2 year old. Who was by that time dead, and the psychic came out with all the usual platitudes etc, in a house, with people, etc etc.

Next up against the wall after politicians, Lawyers, Eater Mods and Squirrels

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if we will have sex in heaven.

Edit, Lovey and I! Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is it possible to ouiji MJ ?

Rolling Eyes

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh FFS.. That's the only way I can express myself over that.. Rolling Eyes

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friend of Mrs is into this to the degree that she goes for a 'reading' every time she needs to make a decision. Recently the flat next to hers became vacant & she asked her medium if a friend would be able to move in. The response she got was 'Of course he'll move in. Unless someone else has a greater need & moves in first'! ! And still she believes this crap.

I've always wanted to slap one of these so-called 'psychics' & say 'you didn't see that coming did you?'

On the other hand 'Ghost hunting with The Happy Mondays' was really funny.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic