SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"are you that mean?" - profanity alert!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WARNING - LOTS OF COARSE LANGUAGE AHEAD!

, scammer, thought she had a load of cash coming from , who had whored herself for the $12000 needed to pay off bank fees. But things came unstuck after Cammy wrote that the man who she'd sold her body to was demanding more anal sex, so our Lad wrote:

Quote:
I thaught he was going to do that only once ,Since you have allowed him once before and you have got what you want from him i personally do not think you shoukd do it again ,except if you want o do it again .But from what you said about your last experience ,i do not think you would want to do it again .But if you like it you can do it .Please kindly let me know how far you have gone with Mr.B0wen and what is the present updates?

Oh dear...

Quote:
Like it? LIKE IT?
You stupid fat cow - I never wanted it!
I went through it for you - brainless bitch!

First an apology:

Quote:
Please am really worried ,have not heard from you and i wonder whats going on , or you still angry with me please forgive me and lets conclude this transaction. Kindly write me and let me have updates, i beg and plead with you in the Mighty Odin.

At the time I wasn't well or I might have gone with the need for homage to the All-Father. Instead the Lad received a high-grade metldown:

Quote:
Angry? Forget angry! I'm fucking HOMICIDAL! Thanx to you and that turd B0wen I had to let Br3tt do it to me again just to stop him from telling AJ! If R0sc0e hears about this he will kill Br3tt, I'm sure of that! My life is wrecked and all you can think about is that fucking transaction!
Fuck off, you stupid fat ugly bitch! I am going to call down the wrath of Freyja the Golden on to you, that you be struck hideous and be cursed in love and wealth so that you never have joy in either again!

Lad grovel:

Quote:
dont do this to me ,my whole life d=lies in your hand please let me know whats going on am sorry you had to go through this .you will be adequatley compensated

New, cold Cammy ensues:

Quote:
You deserve to suffer and Freyja Herself will see to that. The Goddess is kind to those who love Her but has no mercy to those who harm Her faithful.
I'm going to take care of Br3tt myself. I have a source of poison that no-one can trace to me and that I can make sure he drinks when I'm not there. Better that way than what R0sc0e would do. And when it happens, it will be your fault for demanding that money.

Still pleading:

Quote:
Please i accept all the blame and am very sorry for what happened . But once we get the funds wired into your own account then you wont have to worry too much ,even Br3tt cant ask you for any thing again because by then you wont need his penny.Please kindly forgive me AND LETS PROCEED I SPENT SO MUCH ON THIS TRANSACTION
and you are the only one that can conclude and get the funds out ,
Please do not let me down i beg you with the names of the Gods.

Didn't work:

Quote:
Too late, bitch.
I raised my spirit to Freyja and She granted my wish. I curse you that love and wealth will elude you all your life; that you will be alone and in poverty all your days; and that when the end comes it will be in friendless, loveless squalor.
Such is your Wyrd.

Not quite getting it:

Quote:
So for no reasons you just want to hang this up in the air , are you that mean?

This should work (emphasis in original)

Quote:
NO REASON? NO REASON?
YOU RUIN MY LIFE AND THEN YOU CRAP ON ABOUT NO FUCKING REASON, YOU HEARTLESS PIN-HEADED SLUTBITCH!
JUST FUCKING DIE! THROW YOURSELF UNDER A TRAIN, CUT YOUR FUCKING THROAT, I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW, JUST DO IT!

Seems to have given up:

Quote:
I wont kill my self ,rather i would muster all my strenght to see that the funds is tranferred ,but this time around i would all my best to make sure there is another claimant ,so that if i dont get it ,you dont get it too,you were nice before but you changed suddenly.

But it was this...

Quote:
Freyja's wrath is upon you.
You will fail.

... that set the Lad off.

Quote:
Fuck you and fuck freyja,have done you no wrong rather you are making loose alot of funds and yet you chat bullshit ,you think am scared of your curses .who the hell do you think you are you dont owne the world.i wont fail ok i will succeed andyou shall fail.
Fuck You

How sweet!

Quote:
Swear at me all you want, but the Goddess has cursed you and that's it for you. Nothing but poverty, solitude and squalor until you die and leave a stinking maggot-laden corpse.
Br3tt should be dead by now - and then I'll be free. Why would I kill someone who gave me twenty grand?
Have a really shitty day, and enjoy it while you can, because they're all going to get worse.
Praise Freyja!

Interesting choice of words (emphasis added):

Quote:
Am not scared nore bothered am just worried about the funds
so i dont know Brett or any ass fucker ,all icare about is to ensure you do not sneak behind me and get the funds ,am gonna spend my last breath to secure the funds .
I prase my self because i did no wrong.

Time to remind the Lad of something he said earlier on:

Quote:
And how are you going to pay the fees for those funds, you brain-dead bimbo? You've got no money now after you paid Bowen! Maybe you'll have to peddle your ass to pay for it (karma in action) though I think it'll be for pocket change, not thousands of bucks.
Remember what I said. You will fail. Freyja decrees it. That is your Wyrd.

Now here's an odd promise to make (emphasis added):

Quote:
Freyja was not there when i was created by the Almighty so your freyja
cannot tell my fate ,i will do all ican to succeed and not you nor freyja can stop me Even am broke i will do all it takes ,i dont mind to sell my ass , iwll do all it takes just watch.

Will this end it?

Quote:
You were created by the sperm of your pox-ridden deadbeat father spurting into the c*nt of your stinking bitch mother. I don't think your god was there.
You wrote that "i beg you with the names of the Gods" so your god won't like that because he's a jealous god, so it says in your bible.
And no, I don't want to watch you sell your slack fat pimply ass for pennies, you sorry sack of shit.

After 3-1/2 months, it ends in such animosity...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and I thought I was being hard on my lad, he's playing hard to get and won't supply a 3rd account

Quote:
stop wasting my time, why are you asking these questions you dumbshit just try and pay into any of these accounts and you will see what my lawyer told me why can't you follow simple instructions and give me an account that works

Cammy wins hands down Laughing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! Laughing
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

Quote:
You were created by the sperm of your pox-ridden deadbeat father spurting into the c*nt of your stinking bitch mother.

i am gonna use that line at work tomorrow Laughing Laughing Laughing

AWESOME STUFF!!!!!!!!!

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please kindly let me know how far you have gone with Mr.B0wen and what is the present updates?

Shocked So many lines are there to be used even on just that first email, I think I might have to leave it alone.

Not sure about other parts of the world, but many here might use the word "date" rather than "arse" Wink Cool

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Turkey Trotter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb:

Now you have cursed your lad would it not be a good idea to mass bait him so he can see that Freyja the Golden is true to her word and that his life is becoming miserable and worthless.

Just my 2c worth Smile
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
are you that mean?

No! Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who want to make life hell for our mugu, as per Turkey Trotter's excellent suggestion, here's the email address: [email protected].

The original email is:

Quote:
The Manager Accounting and Operations Unit,
HSBC Private Bank (UK) Limited, United Kingdom.

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs , The Manager of Accounting and Operations Unit, (HSBC Private Bank (UK) Limited).Based on the bank high sensitiveness and security i have decided to contact you outside the bank's sever IP for a beneficial transaction.I have an account here in my unit that is amounted at Four Million Two Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling which belongs to one of our customer'S from the United States of America who died long

ago in a heart related decease. No one has come for the funds as the deceased was residing permanently here in the United Kingdom.The- bank will be transferring the funds Into the Bank treasury as an unclaimed fund by the end of this year as stipulated by the banking law over such account that lingers dormant for more than five years.I want to

hearing from you so that I can file an application of claim in your name with the informations of the deceased and the account as the benefited beneficiary of the account.Please this is supposed to take us only few bank working days to conclude on the transfer for I have put everything in place before contacting you and there is no risk.

Thanks Yours sincerely

Mrs..

Headers are:

Quote:
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 67.195.15.152;
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:06:58 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 212.82.104.185
X-YMailISG: jKHIS7EWLDvkXKivcQqKXt2QB5su8Hcw8lP6mdgYYKqY0Ch9lZAaAbbvLfdD
Wb4Q57C8ckDICNsUE5xTAeFIaUDFNh5C7ZnYStwPfoDW7KCNY76ZCaM2f
8B0R59xG9YIKF5yiqaHs7JRbHrGA1Resu9lCG2L7P8Re7ziw4fslo4T4SNFjzqF
OrDOW_WRVB31xQLvq3mYrOcU273tyDwa0dMsi2xztTGcDIdG6wSpzn2qB_
rLMOiXwVu1czXosfzEpu7ETtyRxUDVcyzO8_JvhKw4vgTlUZS4Ws5ItjBukURj
kANEn2lx6wfrTm7UbRjs6QohlFiMXj8m8VJt.qE9mf9gFJx8Uky9gDeGjPmR_k
K7W0GXmwV7XwO41xC0HKEgOgnhdzZW3FFW8AM5tlmVT91C4vJEPyXZ5a
F_6Fl.JbENw6XxOxp9Ow2.q2EekLx2fSqu1BSFcIHXFZ0keyEIim6l2VIYrcpmf
otvTN6Nn418SjsOk9QjPwKuKrb4KVz7qbfu.w--
X-Originating-IP: [212.82.104.185]
Authentication-Results: mta355.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=ymail.com;
domainkeys=pass (ok); from=ymail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 212.82.104.185 (HELO web24712.mail.ird.yahoo.com)
(212.82.104.185) by mta355.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 23 Jun
2009 22:06:57 -0700
Received: (qmail 98268 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Jun 2009 05:06:54 -
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ymail.com;
s=s1024; t=1245820014;
bh=TBr6YSX2TrqnaTg3pmuAhOKbqxwgfMI6QHDdPjupPOA=; h=Message-
ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-
Version:Content-Type; b=m260pj9qYt79Lf3e+2HT/wDnhFQwYp8ffyaqemjfxfxvE/6uYgNAt11Shifi4
wnoU3mytAHprG2oGUIfl/FcyO3tBJcckkY8AugS8Lg8jmg33o3uoOpVRPIKBN
dq9O/VLuJpBbwSPFnh1e8FcdHfKJivvBKm1iGSjYTevxvPl7E=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024;
d=ymail.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-
Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=XESfhj4IHEzTcrg6H185lQoL5VTCSPHTV1YhdHP2++QUcKae6kpNzI8fF+a
KKQQwLFx8BheMcVb5PxJY0v8tjXZBzHPN8asyDALvqa0T1QJA5L5sLWZJ9Vd
pdLtKXNqUujM413w/66tB+3MnGWgxOqUUUkQgj1e4RQlPrD2mWR0=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:
oN6YynoVM1nQDmLJ.atKwnCoQsBlnx3InasEXjVWQT28NQLM56HMj.c_VKk
CqDxbY5qqnkE6pz3ABYoN6HB4ZEwo1NCTHm2.Z7UGemQmjxOwFMyBAm
h8iVrgdaUmK.mDXmc39NnENCkZWuzzJMpatpguk6ecBg9y9AgrIZcq8zfkQx
k2CiglPGl0H9XW2PlkzOFWDacOKy9H1pzLv7BVNmVGQaFxVvh0MiEX9ZBXv
RRXwbdw9q8NoAorJ0dj9tz5MvAyHIAN_WnZ5YJYjMd7CEkO6dl.M0bfWkCoe
PEy
Received: from [212.100.250.230] by web24712.mail.ird.yahoo.com via
HTTP; Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:06:53 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:06:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified Mrs Nina Ruth <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Subject: From: Mrs Nina Ruth.
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1651649446-
1245820013=:98262"
Content-Length: 3185

Whois gives 212.100.250.230 United Kingdom.

So, prove Freyja's power to this Lad!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic