SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari hat trick-Lad still in Abuja, needs to get moving!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to continue this lad-style Amazing Race Laughing 1rina has been working to get the laddie off his ass and out of Abuja. He's had more than enough time to rest. I mean he's only gone to lagos, abuja, gombe, yankari, abuja, cotonou, parakou, abuja in the last month. He needs to get back on the road! Will it be Cameroon or Niger next?

1rina to H3ctor last week
Quote:
H3ctor,

I'm still mad at you. I can't believe that you went all that way to meet Caleb but wouldn't go that little distance to come to me.

My assignment is coming to a close here at Pendjari. Fortunately for us, since we were already down here we got booked by a different agency to continue getting photos in Western Africa. During this week we will be packing up and will be going up to Naimey for a few days. We will be getting supplies and will be traveling by private plane to Cameroon. The name of the place is Douala or Molabo or something like that. I'm not completely sure, my assistant takes care of all that. I think we'll be there by next weekend. From what I understand we should be in Africa for another several weeks, maybe as long as Christmas. I don't mind because I need to keep working.

Ralph has been showing me the plans he has for his eco tourism company. I've been really impressed with the ideas he has. It's a definite winner. We went to the bank and I gave him $25,000 to get it started. Maybe I'll invest more, but I need to know first if you and I have any business or not. I feel a little guilty giving Ralph some of this money that was intended to be for you and I but he's here, you aren't, and frankly I can't be letting this money sit around forever. When I get old I have to have something to keep a steady income. I can't be a model my whole life and I can't let opportunities pass me by.

I'm sure I can't count on you to meet me at either of these places I will be over these next weeks. After all, I think you'd rather be with Caleb than with me. That you've proven already. I really thought I meant something to you. You know I want to do business with you, not Caleb. I think he's mean.

If you are still with me, you need to prove it.

Irina

NB: I can't believe those accusations you made about Mrs Gloria and Mr Bernie. If you met them I know you wouldn't say such things.

Hector went kind of quiet on me after he sent this email:

Quote:
1rina,
What do you want me to do now?
It is unfair if you get mad at me despite all that i have passed through.
I travelled for several days and hours by road just to see you.
I was there waiting for you in Abuja airport,I was there in Gombe,
Bauchi, Yakari,Parakou.
i spent money as expenses,i spent time,i was restless and sick.

Yesterday I just sent him this:

Quote:
H3ctor,

Are you dead or alive? Why don't you write back?

I found out today he is alive and still making excuses:

Quote:
Dearest 1rina,

I sometines feel bad when you are not appreciative of the long stress
and distance i have gone through to see you.
I have check with Cameroon Embassy, it is not a west african
country,so i need a entry visa, and this will require an invitation
letter.
Our business is intact,so it is high time for oyu too make a move and
to find a way out for us to meet and do our business.
i have susgested meeting in Abuja for a day to finallized our
business.or we meet in France when you job is over.
Caleb is the delivery handing man.
it is not convinient for me for me to travel to meet you in cameroon
without visa,
Let it be know to you that i have feelings for you and i have tried
proof that to you.
Are you still in Benin,or you are now in niamey or in Cameroon?
Is it 55C arragement again in cameroon?

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top-flight baiting, Jane. Very Happy I just love the way lads always whine about not being appreciated. Laughing Maybe he just needs to try harder in order to earn your precious appreciation.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jane! The entire staff of SSC Cameroon remains poised to be of service to your lad. If he is willing t head to the camp, we can either send a shuttle, which won't make it, or he can try to find us on his own.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Which he won't manage either Very Happy

Brilliant stuff, this is!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 5imba Safaris Complaint Resolution Department is ready to step in it. I have to catch up on this idiot! Smile

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheLovelyJill responds to Hector's last pleading, ranting email as Miss Sippycup,
who is Sir Winston's (my voice) Secretary. I was going to get into the call at
some point, but TheLovelyJill did so well in getting the lad to vent his anger and
fraudstration that I decided not to. Great job on this one, Jill! Very Happy The lad
gives a fantastic testimonial to the operations of the 55C by "The Bernies."

Quote:
Dear Sir Winston,

I received your message, im sorry, i have just been release from the
hospital today, this illness was due to the difficulty your Mr. and
Mrs Bernie subjected me.
The attorney and doctor reports are ready and will be available for
filling in court and Interpol police department in Nigeria and Benin
on Monday.
However,before i proceed on this, i understand form your mail that you
are the owner of the simba, ,then i will want to speak to you on phone
about all that happened and the atrocities your manager is playing on
you.It appears they do all these behind your back.
will you please send me your direct telephone nubmer, then i will call you.
I await your immediarely reply,
Hector

Take a listen to the call here:
Hector, JustJane's Safari Lad Rants!
http://www.4shared.com/file/156790803/6fa1ddc6/hectorcomplainstomisssippycup.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Lovely Jill and Slaphappy for your help Very Happy

Bohigal: Per the phonecall, the lad said he will be following up with $arah B3llum with details of his complaints. Brace yourself!! Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^lovely! I can't wait to listen to this phone call, and I am ready to provide the utmost in customer care.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant, he is obviously stuck between some rocks a few boulders and several hard places. The mental torment he must be suffering from is deserved, least we feel the slightest tinge of pity lets not forget that he and his kind would fleece us of everything we have given half a chance. One question though, are all these phone calls costing you guys a small fortune?
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been neglectful posting on this bait as H3ctor has been busily slinging accusations at 55C staff. Those mails and recordings are posted on the 55C thread starting here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1461858#1461858

^^The fight he's having with the good people running 55C is some hilarious stuff so if you haven't read it, you should Laughing Customer service (provided by Bohigal) has given the lad some forms to fill out. Doc Williams is tormenting him via email as B3rnie and as S1r W1nston, the owner of 55C. Miss S1ppycup (played by The Lovely Jill) as S1r W1nston's secretary has been providing voice support. And of course Slaphappy has been the underlying tour guide of this whole operation. Thanks to all! This is evolving into a nice group bait.

I talked to him as 1rina last night, but network problems cut us off twice. Basically, he's agreeable to meet my character in Cameroon but he needs help getting a 'letter of invitation' to get into the country and of course is asking that I foot the bill.

He did mail today. His usual BS. Funny thing is that he hasn't told 1rina about any of his goings on with 55C! And over time, his travel expenses and time on the road seems to be getting larger Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear My sweetest,
Thanks for your calls, i am relieved, i have been so worried about your whereabout,How are you doing in Niger.
I am torched, i do hope you are doing well.
What date will you go back France?
When will you be in Cameroon, what hotel and what programm?
Is it the same Simba safari that is handling your programmes in Cameroon again?
Will you send me an invivtation from the hotel prebooked and prepaid.
Also,i will need the hotel expense sent to me via western union so as to enable needed cost
Apart from the fact that i sold me home for $30,000 to uplif the outstanding fee, i have also spent a total of $ 16,,000 + 10,0000 total $26,0000.
If you need me to come meet you in Cameroon, then make it easier and comfortable for me.
This time, i wont travel by road, you know i travelled for well over 14days on road, it is tiring, horribly and sickly.
This time, i must travel by air and you will have to take care of that.
Mr Caleb sends his heartwarm regards, he understand all that you are passing through.
I want you to know that i will always love you and our business i will never share with anyone except you, irrespective of the circumstances, so be calm and be rest assured that we are still intact, I need you to act now, it is now your turn to make our meeting possible this time.
My phone lines are open,you can reach me at all time.
As have always do , i will be thinking of you.
Please make enquiry and let me know how eaiser to come to meet you Call me Lots of love.
H3ctor

@paythecourier: Regarding the phone calls, we use Skype so the cost is not too bad. Since I consider this a hobby, a couple dollars here or there to get a good laugh is worth it to me.

paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of bucks here and there is well worth it, this is brilliant. Have I lost the thread or has the bait ended?
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait is still alive, but not too active at the moment. H3ctor is still on the hook and is getting coaxed toward Cameroon. There's just some details about traveling papers we have to work through.. Evil or Very Mad

paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jane, I think this bait is fantastic. Good luck with it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic