SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Africa wants polluters to pay for climate change

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
NickTheCop
argent to lucifer


Joined: 05 Sep 2008
Posts: 2002
Location: The City Where Dreams Go To Die


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Magnolia wrote:
people who are suffering environmental degradation brought about largely by others


I know that this isn't helping to restore the peace, but if you have any evidence backing that statement up, I'm sure we'd all be happy to hear it.

_________________
Safari Dougie Mac - 16 000km/10 000mi - Malaysia to Cairo, Egypt

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 28 Jun 2006
Posts: 577
Location: In Pula pe Bega


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Magnolia
I read articles about climate change. It is just the first time I am reading about compensations. Asked by whom? The most corrupt countries on Earth. I am 99% sure that if those countries receive financial aid it will serve only to enrich those in power and do nothing for the people.
Do I feel some "civilised man's guilt" in you?
@irishemigrant
About Oceania, CARGO CULT rings a bell?

_________________
Ghana x3 Hong Kong Portugal United States x4 China Nigeria South Africa United Kingdom x5 Malaysia x4
OL BOY NA SMALL TIN REMAIN CRAZ FOR ENTER YOUR MATTER OH , IBI LIKE SAY DEM COME ADD SMALL AFRICAN INSURANCE NAIM COME MAKE YOU SEE SMALL ROAD SHA.
ANY HOW I GO CATCH U FOR ANOTHER CORNER AGAIN MR WADADA!

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger
Magnolia
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 29


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:

In Oceania, there's Kiribati, Tuvalu, and the Carterets, all of whom are claiming against the hypothesis of AGW, but have caused their own problems, or are being destroyed by plate tectonics.


Not sure where the first part of the statement comes from. As for the second part, everything will fall prey to plate tectonics in the end, but unless someone comes up with a way to increase human life spans into the millions of years, it's not something either you or Kiribati needs to worry about at the moment

@Nick: I suggest you start here: http://www.ipcc.ch/ -- the website of the International Governmental Panel on Climate Change, where you can read extensive evidence for both the causes and the impacts of rapid climate change. The reports are all rather long, but each includes several summaries (usually listed as "Summary for Policymakers") with references to the chapters where detailed information (and even more references!) can be found. That's more evidence than could ever or should ever be needed.

If you have a comparably researched source of information to back up your presumed counterclaim, I would be happy to read it.

ETA (Because KS got in before me): No, no guilt. Just an understanding that the actions of people in one part of the globe can have profound impacts on the lives of people elsewhere and a firm believer that one should clean up their own mess, whether that mess is in their own backyard or thousands of miles away.
View user's profileSend private message
irishemigrant
I Told You So


Joined: 22 Jul 2007
Posts: 4864
Location: 40*45' S 172* 34'E


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh goody, the IPCC Hypothesis, better known as junk science looking for evidence and not finding any.

Magnolia, doing the right thing for the wrong reasons still doesn't make the reasons right. Yes we should be stopping pollution, yes we should be cleaning up our mess

Using a discredited hypothesis to do it is not the right reason

_________________
SeniorNet NZ Local Branch ongoing workshops about internet scams

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
NickTheCop
argent to lucifer


Joined: 05 Sep 2008
Posts: 2002
Location: The City Where Dreams Go To Die


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The IPCC is the biggest joke in the realm of "science". Words are not evidence. Let me get some testimonials for you from real scientists whose names were on that report.



EDIT: Why not chew on this for a while.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/968

_________________
Safari Dougie Mac - 16 000km/10 000mi - Malaysia to Cairo, Egypt

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Magnolia
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 29


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Irish: Discredited by whom? Please point me in the right direction. The vast majority of the scientific community accepts this hypothesis and it is backed up by literally tens of thousands of individual studies in a vast variety of disciplines (and I don't mean discipline like your avatar would define it).

Bear in mind that most the of the medical treatments the average person will receive in their lifetime aren't backed up by anything remotely close to as much evidence as there is for human induced rapid climate change.

@Nick: I don't really understand what you mean by testimonials. I should think the summaries provided, which, by the way, had to be approved WORD BY WORD, by representatives from all over the world, should stand as testimonial enough.

I also don't understand how you can say you'd prefer testimonials to a vast amount of scientific evidence while simultaneously stating that "words are not evidence."

And, again, I wonder what kind of testimonials you ask your doctor to provide when they prescribe a drug for you -- they certainly wouldn't give you anything close to what some of the best scientists in the world would give you regarding climate change.


That article is hardly evidence. I think one of the things that comes up over and over again when there is a contentious issue that relates to science, is, frankly, a serious misunderstanding of how scientists work. No, there is no one giant global warming study that everyone puts up their right hands and swears to the truth of. There are instead tens of thousands of small studies on small aspects of the climate/earth/sea/atmosphere -- on its biogeochemistry, physics, etc. You ask other experts in those fields to look at that evidence, whether it's from a study of bacteria in one lake in one country or a computer model of the entire globe. When you put it all together, you reach one overarching conclusion: The world is warming at a rapid pace and humans are a major cause of that warming.

If you were to read the IPCC report (rather than one or two short articles by people of a clear political persuasion), you would find that there are many, many places where the panel reports that they are unsure of one thing or another or that more research is needed. That, again, is the strength of science. But, those uncertainties don't change the certainty of the overall conclusion.

And finally, if you don't believe in global warming, I wonder what part you don't believe in: do you not believe that CO2 and other greenhouse gases regulate earth's temperature? Do you not believe that releasing more of those gases would increase that effect? Do you have a supportable scientific hypothesis that rivals the one accepted by the majority of the scientific community?


Last edited by Magnolia on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
NickTheCop
argent to lucifer


Joined: 05 Sep 2008
Posts: 2002
Location: The City Where Dreams Go To Die


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Magnolia wrote:
@Nick: I don't really understand what you mean by testimonials. I should think the summaries provided, which, by the way, had to be approved WORD BY WORD, by representatives from all over the world, should stand as testimonial enough.

And, again, I wonder what kind of testimonials you ask your doctor to provide when they prescribe a drug for you -- they certainly wouldn't give you anything close to what some of the best scientists in the world would give you regarding climate change.

That's just the thing. A large portion of those "best scientiest in the world" whose names were on that list did NOT approve it, and did NOT agree to be credited. Read the article I provided.


Magnolia wrote:
I also don't understand how you can say you'd prefer testimonials to a vast amount of scientific evidence while simultaneously stating that "words are not evidence."

Words are not evidence for a theory as ludicrous and detached as this. Words are evidence when they're coming from a person saying that they did not PERSONALLY agree to something.


Watch the film The Great Global Warming Swindle.

_________________
Safari Dougie Mac - 16 000km/10 000mi - Malaysia to Cairo, Egypt

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 28 Jun 2006
Posts: 577
Location: In Pula pe Bega


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Climate changes? There were many of them in the past.
Last major glaciation and the thaw that followed it. Induced by prehistoric humans? Certainly not.
Europe's Little Ice Age, just some centuries ago. Induced by humans? Certainly not.
Present climate change? Definitely YES. Coal burning, all those automobiles and planes which burn hydrocarbons.
Wink Let's not forget bovine (and human) flatulence.
6+ billions humans expel enough methane.

_________________
Ghana x3 Hong Kong Portugal United States x4 China Nigeria South Africa United Kingdom x5 Malaysia x4
OL BOY NA SMALL TIN REMAIN CRAZ FOR ENTER YOUR MATTER OH , IBI LIKE SAY DEM COME ADD SMALL AFRICAN INSURANCE NAIM COME MAKE YOU SEE SMALL ROAD SHA.
ANY HOW I GO CATCH U FOR ANOTHER CORNER AGAIN MR WADADA!

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger
irishemigrant
I Told You So


Joined: 22 Jul 2007
Posts: 4864
Location: 40*45' S 172* 34'E


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://carlineconomics.googlepages.com/

Alan Carlin prepared this report for the EPA, it may be a bit long for you, 70 pages.

I'm pleased you refer to the IPCC report as an hypothesis, so far there has been no empirical nor experimental evidence produced to show any of the main claims that the IPCC push.

Mann Hockey stick -- junk

Tropic hotspot - not happening

CO2 main pollutant? At 380ppm +/- plants are still on a low diet, the less CO2 the more poorly plants can cope with water stress, 500 - 600 ppm is the preferred level for optimum growth.

No CO2? we all die from starvation.

If you think that plate tectonics aren't of a concern to me at present, we have 1,000 earthquakes per year here, from 2 up to 8 in magnitude. The Carterets which are used as a poster chiuld for AGW are sinking due to the corner of the plate being subducted under the Austro/Indo plate. Not being inundated by sea level rise.

_________________
SeniorNet NZ Local Branch ongoing workshops about internet scams

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
NickTheCop
argent to lucifer


Joined: 05 Sep 2008
Posts: 2002
Location: The City Where Dreams Go To Die


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Magnolia wrote:
And finally, if you don't believe in global warming, I wonder what part you don't believe in: do you not believe that CO2 and other greenhouse gases regulate earth's temperature? Do you not believe that releasing more of those gases would increase that effect? Do you have a supportable scientific hypothesis that rivals the one accepted by the majority of the scientific community?

I don't believe it's anthropogenic, and I don't believe it's perennial.

As KS said, the global climate is ALWAYS changing. If only people can affect it, then I wonder what caused all of the other climate shifts.

You've reached the point of self-parody right now.

_________________
Safari Dougie Mac - 16 000km/10 000mi - Malaysia to Cairo, Egypt

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Magnolia
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 29


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nick, I answered the article you put up as evidence in an edit above. To summarize, no, not every single scientist read every word, but the majority of the panel did approve the overall conclusions (an unprecedented happening in the annals of science). I'll watch your movie when you've read at least one chapter of the IPCC report (try the one on greenhouse gases) and explained why it's false.

As for the whole glaciation/little ice age thing. Yes, climate has changed in the past and will change in the future, that is nothing new. But the rate of change is new. The fact that there are climate cycles and non-human induced changes does not negate the fact that human actions are changing the climate at a rapid pace.

As for methane. Yes, it is a potent greenhouse gas. However, we are not taking a reservoir of methane that has been trapped in deep storage within the earth for millions of years and adding it to the atmosphere, so the impact of even six billion daily farts is not much of a concern compared with the burning of fossil fuels.



Edit: Nick, as for what caused the other effects. You tell me. I'll help you out: try looking up Milankovitch Cycles for a start. For an engineer, Milankovitch was a pretty smart dude.

@Irish: Touche on the plate tectonics, but there's nothing we can do to prevent earthquakes at the moment, there are things we can do to at least slow the impacts of climate change.

As for plants, what they can absorb is quite limited, and it is in fact ocean plants that have been taking up most of what we're putting out. Their capacity is equally limited by their physiology. The issue is that you can't really use a short term storage vehicle like plants to take up what you release from long term geologic storage.

As for your disagreement with Mann, I wonder upon what it is based, were you unhappy with the manner in which he calculated his EOFs? Or was their another reason.

As for any other messages posted while I was writing this. I'll get back to you after I've had my coffee.


Last edited by Magnolia on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
NickTheCop
argent to lucifer


Joined: 05 Sep 2008
Posts: 2002
Location: The City Where Dreams Go To Die


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Magnolia wrote:
@Nick, I answered the article you put up as evidence in an edit above.

I did not post that as evidence. I'm not going to try to prove a negative as you demanding that is a very lazy way to argue a point.

What I'm doing instead is discrediting that report.

If "the majority" of them agree, and it is all undeniably true, then why would they need to submit fraudulent credits?



EDIT: In regard to the rate of change, that's just silly. If it was heating up now as much as it did during the transition out of the ice age, we'd all be dead.



EDIT:
Magnolia wrote:
Nick, as for what caused the other effects.

It was a hypothetical question. I know what caused the other shifts because it's the same elements that are causing this shift, and the same elements that cause every other shift.

Get over it. People are not powerful enough to destroy the climate of the Earth.

_________________
Safari Dougie Mac - 16 000km/10 000mi - Malaysia to Cairo, Egypt

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Magnolia
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 29


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So one article discredits an entire report? Evidence that does nothing more than describe the normal working processes of scientists discredits the report?

I'm not asking you to "prove a negative" I'm asking you to provide a credible alternative hypothesis backed up by similarly extensive evidence. Again, that is was what scientists do. They don't just stand up and say "You're wrong because I said so". They offer an alternative hypothesis, investigate it thoroughly and are willing to admit they're wrong if indeed they are wrong.

As for the last part of your statement, the human race didn't die out during the transition from the Ice Age, so I'm not sure what you mean, But, yes, as the earth is now warming at a much more rapid pace than it did then (over hundreds of years and not thousands) we are in for a lot of trouble.


Finally, I'm disappointed that no one answered my question about the amount of evidence they seek for the efficacy of medical treatments before they submit to ithem. It both amuses and saddens me that people who think one statement favorable to their opinion can negate an entire body of scientific work with which they do not wish to agree, will let science in other areas of their lives pass with no questions whatsoever.



Edit: Actually, it's largely shifts in earth's orbit that force changes. And you are right, we can't "destroy" the climate. But we can alter it in ways that will make life on this planet rather less pleasant than it is today. We can't destroy all the water on the earth either, but we could poison it and make it undrinkable if we tried hard enough.


Last edited by Magnolia on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 28 Jun 2006
Posts: 577
Location: In Pula pe Bega


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Martian atmosphere is 95% CO2. Then why is Mars a lot colder than Earth?

Edit: Embarassed I have to admit I am anti-ecologist. The amount of methane exiting my anus is higher than average. My diet must be the culprit.
I enjoy milk, yoghurt, eggs and BEANS.

_________________
Ghana x3 Hong Kong Portugal United States x4 China Nigeria South Africa United Kingdom x5 Malaysia x4
OL BOY NA SMALL TIN REMAIN CRAZ FOR ENTER YOUR MATTER OH , IBI LIKE SAY DEM COME ADD SMALL AFRICAN INSURANCE NAIM COME MAKE YOU SEE SMALL ROAD SHA.
ANY HOW I GO CATCH U FOR ANOTHER CORNER AGAIN MR WADADA!

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"

Last edited by Kabuto Sama on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger
Magnolia
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 29


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mars is a hell of a lot farther from the sun than Earth. With the exception of some internal radiation from the core, all the earth's heat comes from the sun. All the CO2 in the world isn't going to keep you warm if there isn't much solar radiation to be trapped in the first place.
View user's profileSend private message
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 28 Jun 2006
Posts: 577
Location: In Pula pe Bega


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

50% farther, on average. 225 million kilometers vs. 150.
Solar constant on Mars is about half of Earth's.

_________________
Ghana x3 Hong Kong Portugal United States x4 China Nigeria South Africa United Kingdom x5 Malaysia x4
OL BOY NA SMALL TIN REMAIN CRAZ FOR ENTER YOUR MATTER OH , IBI LIKE SAY DEM COME ADD SMALL AFRICAN INSURANCE NAIM COME MAKE YOU SEE SMALL ROAD SHA.
ANY HOW I GO CATCH U FOR ANOTHER CORNER AGAIN MR WADADA!

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger
Nurse Nasty
Eloquent Noob


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 7255
Location: Australia, where a dingo stole my eski


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome thread. You do all realise that we're all doomed. The cancer of our mother Earth is the human infestation that infects the once sustainable ecosystem. As soon as we get rid of those parasitic humans, nature will restore itself.

Personally I think we should be able to solve the Global Warming concerns within this thread alone. Once we've figured out who is to blame the Eater mods (and Craig) will seek out and destroy them restoring balance to the universe.

_________________
[Support 419Eater] l [Get Premium!] l [Helpful stuff] l [ScamWarners]

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads


Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Corona
Eater's sweetheart


Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 8609
Location: On ya left!


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My brain is hurting and I might have to lie down. Smile

_________________
Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT GoatGoatGoatEaster EggEaster 2015Mc Fry Mc Fry
Mortarx? Closed lad accountsx? Pith Helmet
Free Pastor Frank
An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
View user's profileSend private message
jose_cuervo
Moderator


Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Posts: 7859
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ It's probably from blasting down the interstate at a high rate of <strike>fuel consumption</strike> speed in your SS. Very Happy

_________________
Black Ribbon ~ star Safari Tattoo

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Corona
Eater's sweetheart


Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 8609
Location: On ya left!


PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

7 miles to the gallon. Shocked

_________________
Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT GoatGoatGoatEaster EggEaster 2015Mc Fry Mc Fry
Mortarx? Closed lad accountsx? Pith Helmet
Free Pastor Frank
An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
View user's profileSend private message
Magnolia
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 29


PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty wrote:
Once we've figured out who is to blame the Eater mods (and Craig) will seek out and destroy them restoring balance to the universe.

But I thought the Eater mods were to blame for Global Warming (and for Craig)?

At least, I kind of remember reading that on some other site a while back.
View user's profileSend private message
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 28 Jun 2006
Posts: 577
Location: In Pula pe Bega


PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah... Blame some politics and economics leaders.
They love oil so much.

_________________
Ghana x3 Hong Kong Portugal United States x4 China Nigeria South Africa United Kingdom x5 Malaysia x4
OL BOY NA SMALL TIN REMAIN CRAZ FOR ENTER YOUR MATTER OH , IBI LIKE SAY DEM COME ADD SMALL AFRICAN INSURANCE NAIM COME MAKE YOU SEE SMALL ROAD SHA.
ANY HOW I GO CATCH U FOR ANOTHER CORNER AGAIN MR WADADA!

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger
Nurse Nasty
Eloquent Noob


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 7255
Location: Australia, where a dingo stole my eski


PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Sure. Why not. We get blamed for everyone else's screw-ups. Might as well throw another one at us.

Image

_________________
[Support 419Eater] l [Get Premium!] l [Helpful stuff] l [ScamWarners]

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads


Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
irishemigrant
I Told You So


Joined: 22 Jul 2007
Posts: 4864
Location: 40*45' S 172* 34'E


PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Image

Gosh, isn't it hot in here?

_________________
SeniorNet NZ Local Branch ongoing workshops about internet scams

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
luckey
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 5629
Location: Check the lost and found


PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
People are not powerful enough to destroy the climate of the Earth.


Famous last words?

We might not be able to destroy Earth's climate, but I'll bet we could mess it up for a good while if we put our minds to it. If not with SUVs, then at least with a nice little nuclear winter.

I'm powerful enough to destroy the Earth's climate. I'm an Eater mod: we do that kind of stuff all the time.

_________________
Moderator: \ˈmä-də-ˌrā-tər\: noun
A material which slows down neutrons after fission to speeds at which their probability for interaction with the fuel material is increased.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT