SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait - helpful comments appreciated!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>
My first bait has come to an end. it lasted about 3 1/2 weeks.<br>
<br>
The scenario was a dying woman in hospital whose husband had deposited a trunk box with a security company which contains umpteen million pounds of valuables . I was asked to distribute the contents to good causes to make up for the sins of the dying woman.<br>
<br>
CAST:<br>
Lady dying in hospital: Lad<br>
Security Company: Lad<br>
Willing victim: Me <br>
Os4z3 b3||0: Me<br>
<br>
Firstly, I had to contact the 'security company' and pretend to be the husband's business partner. I said that I felt uncomfortable lying to the security company. <br>
that was helpfully replied with '<I>What do you mean lying to the security company? Do you really want to assist me.the money in the security company matters alot to you nad my only son.You have to follow my instruction for us to acheieve our goal.You are not lying to anyone but assisting a dying a woman.contact the sceurity company as i told you earlier for us to conclude with them.</I>' I was impressed with that level of reasoning...<br>
<br>
My response: <br>
<br>
<I>Firstly, you chose me as being an honest person. It is only natural for me to feel uncomfortable sending a letter that does indeed include an un-truth.<br>
<br>
Secondly, the money is not important to me.I am adequately provided for.</I><b>(My character was injured in a car accident and confined to a wheel chair. But his insurance payout was generous so he's still a viable victim.)</b><I><br>
<br>
Thirdly, I don't take kindly to your tone. I was trying to help you. There's no need to be rude. A please or thank you goes a long way.<br>
<br>
Finally, I'm sure there are many other people in Africa who would be grateful for my help without being rude to me.<br>
<br>
Goodbye!<br>
</I><br>
I expected that was that, although I sent another message.<I><br>
</I><br>
In parallel was my extremely helpful suggestion:<br>
<br>
<I>Why can't you contact the security company pretending that you are someone else? </I><br>
Probably because they are the same person! Anyhow I got this in reply to both my last e-mails:<I><br>
</I><br>
<I>Thanks for your keen advice.i want you to know that i confide in you because i know you can assist me.telling me to pose to contact the security company is not possible.you have to know the situation surrounding me now.<br>
<br>
i prefer you have a second thought and come to my rescue.<br>
</I><br>
Since I'm such a bighearted guy I relented and contacted the 'security company'!<br>
<br>
The security company didn't get back to me for a day or two but I did receive another scam message about paying for a trunk to be delivered and pretended to the woman in the hospital that I thought it was from the security company. I hoped it would worry them and jolt them into action, but it was far too subtle.<br>
<br>
Eventually the security company contacted me . For all the fees, including shipping to my fake address in London, over €4000 was required. I go back to the lady in hospital and ask her how she wants to get the mon3y to me . She says she doesn't have any. I then 'remember' that an old schoolfriend has an engineering business and often makes trips to that part of the world. He could collect the trunk box in person and would love to visit the dying lady in hospital. she doesn't seem too keen. Perhaps because she is a man in an Internet cafe and isn't dying.<br>
<br>
I request details from the security company for how much it would cost if my friend picked it up. After I got these details, I had to apologise and say that I would want it delivered after all! Their 'cashier' is Mr Ch4rl3s L3vi and they want the mon3ygr4m in his name.<br>
<br>
I then get a rather 'unexpected' e-mail:<br>
<br>
<I>Mr L3vi the Accountant has become unwell and taken to hospital with belly pains they say he has to have his <B>addendum </B>extracted which will take to weeks payment can only be collected by named person I am acting Accountant until Mr L3vi Ch4rl3s returns so make payments out to me rather than Mr Ch4rl3s payment quickly ensure transactions completed swiftly OK you understand now Mr P4ddy<br>
<br>
Os4z3 b3||0<br>
Gom3r Associates Inc Ltd plc</I><br>
<br>
I acknowledge this e-mail and I'm able to give Mr b3||0 the appropriate information for the mon3y gr4m my friend just sent him. I even get an authentic looking receipt from the mon3y gr4m office! About an hour later, Mr b3||0 confirms that he has been able to pick up the funds. I then contact the security company, saying that everything can now proceed and that I hope Mr L3vi Ch4rl3s will soon be better.<br>
<br>
I also inform the dying woman: <I>PAYMENT MADE TO SECURITY COMPANY<br>
<br>
just to cheer you up and brighten your day I thought you would like to know that I have paid the security company Euro 4350 in order to free your trunk box and have it shipped to me. Hope this message lifts your heart with Joy. From P4ddy<br>
<br>
</I>Who replies: <I>DONT JOKE WITH ME<br>
<br>
I have seen you are the worst of all jokers.What do you take me more.if you are not willing to assist me write a letter of writhdrawal immediately.i am not playing child's game.<br>
<br>
</I>Which wasn't the sort of response I expected to my cheerful message to her!<br>
<I><br>
You have some explaining to do. I spent thousands of Euro releasing your box and now you insult me. What has happened? P4ddy<br>
</I><br>
No answer.<br>
<br>
The security company isn't amused either . I don't actually know what they thought, except I gather Mr b3||0 sent them an insulting e-mail about chopping their dollar! I got this really scary e-mail from the security company:<br>
<br>
<I>You are highly advice to know you are dealing with a company.Don't hesistate to let us know your plans concerning our procedure.Your manner of mailing us is not Accepted.<br>
</I><br>
All through this bait, ever since the 'it's not lying' e-mail, I gather that this Lad isn't a gifted communicator which is disappointing...<br>
<br>
I sent the company proof that I had indeed paid: the mon3y gr4m receipt.<br>
<br>
'<I> We are in receipt of your mail.You sent the sum to a wrong person.Our cashier Mr Ch4rl3s L3vi is fine and hearty.<br>
You are duly advice to resend the said sum for immediate shipment of your consignment to your country.You should have informed us before sending any sum to anybody.</I> They certainly never said that.<I><br>
<br>
You sent mon3y to Os4z3 from Gom3r Associates which we don't know or have heard about.<br>
<br>
Sorry for your mistake and do send the sum for immediate shipment because we cannot compromise this situation.</I>' (They haven't heard of Gom3r associates? They have now!)<br>
<br>
Which received '<I>If Os4z3 b3||0 is nothing to do with you then how come he knew about our transaction? He also seemed to know what stage our transaction had reached.<br>
<br>
Couldn't he be someone in your company? Is your e-mail system unsafe? I'm certainly not going to send another payment until I can be confident of its security. From P4ddy</I>'<br>
<br>
The dying lady eventually came back with '<I>I am not insulting you but telling you the reality.you have to let me know your stand.i demand for an urgent explaination.i want you to be and settle the security company for them to ship the consignment.</I>' <br>
<br>
So I sent '<I> Calling me 'the worst of all jokers' is definitely an insult. I am trying to sort this out with the security company.<br>
<br>
Why, tell me, when I had told you I had paid the security company did I get a rude message back from you? How did you know there was a problem with the payment even before I did? Are YOU in fact this mysterious Os4z3 b3||0? I think that is the answer. You have taken my mon3y. You are both a cheat and a liar. After all I've done for you, you turn out to be a fraud. I acted in good faith trying to help you and all you wanted was to steal from me. You should be ashamed of yourself. From P4ddy</I>'<br>
<br>
One final e-mail from Os4z3 b3||0 laughing at them losing their dolla and also a maga will be sent tomorrow.<br>
<br>
This may not be dead. I might 'discover' that the friend who went to the mon3ygr4m office, after withdrawing the mon3y had to walk past a betting shop. He entered and ended up losing all the mon3y over the course of an afternoon. He invented Os4z3 b3||0 and created the false receipt. I will only proceed if the funds can be transferred by some secure means. Any ideas? I have! Laughing<br>
<br>
If nothing else I hope to have made the G0m3r Brand more widely known so someone else will have more fun. Hopefully also he will be unsettled somewhat. Is his e-mail secure? Is a colleague cheating him? Is it really the G0m3r Associates? Who knows? Wink<br>

Constructive comments always welcome! Paddy

PS sorry about uneven appearance!

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic