SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first lad for eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cruncher44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ORIGINAL E-MAIL FROM EATER SURPLUS LETTERS

X-AOL-UID: 3234.1475951935
X-AOL-DATE: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 6:17:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Return-Path: <>
Received: from rly-df07.mx.aol.com (rly-df07.mail.aol.com [172.19.156.20]) by air-df06.mail.aol.com (v125.7)
with ESMTP id MAILINDF061-5624abf3bb6334; Sun, 27 Sep 2009 06:17:30 -0400
Received: from omr1.networksolutionsemail.com (omr1.networksolutionsemail.com [205.178.146.51])
by rly-df07.mx.aol.com (v125.7) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDF073-5624abf3bb6334; Sun, 27 Sep 2009 06:17:26 -0400
Received: from mail.networksolutionsemail.com (ns-omr1.mgt.netsol.com [10.49.6.64])
by omr1.networksolutionsemail.com (8.13.6/8.13.6) with SMTP id n8RAHQvi012373
for <>; Sun, 27 Sep 2009 06:17:26 -0400
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: (qmail 10984 invoked by uid 7Cool; 27 Sep 2009 10:17:26 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO User) ([email protected]@87.54.37.219)
by ns-omr1.lb.hosting.dc2.netsol.com with SMTP; 27 Sep 2009 10:17:26 -0000
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "Ms. Elizabeth Park Fowler"@omr1.networksolutionsemail.com (Ms. Elizabeth Park Fowler)
X-AOL-ORIG-From: "Ms. Elizabeth Park Fowler"<"Ms. Elizabeth Park Fowler"@omr1.networksolutionsemail.com>
Subject: Contact this Legal Practitioner today
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:17:49 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-AOL-IP: 205.178.146.51

Hello,

I'm Ms. Elizabeth Park Fowler of Tampa, FL 33629., I'm a US citizen, 51yrs Old.
I'm one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me,
I had paid over $38,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr. John Martins,
who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.
He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.
Right now I'm the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounteing to $11,000,000.00 Moreover,
Mr. John Martins, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their
payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop
dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.
I will advise you to contact Mr. John Martins

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY
Name : Mr. John Martins (Barrister)
Email: [email protected]

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them,
it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. John Martins was just $320 for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Ms. Elizabeth Park Fowler (Elizabeth)
Trustee/Treasurer, Triad Foundation Inc.
1902 South Wykagyl Street
Tampa, FL USA. 33629
Education: BS, Business Administration

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME TO LAWYER LAD (Im trying to get him off script with the businessman.)

to [email protected]
date Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 7:52 PM
subject Hi
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Sep 29 (4 days ago)

O wow, I'm glad I got your e-mail. I am about to make a transaction with a Nigerian businessman in the
amount of 50,000 usd. Do you think he's trying,to scam me, he seems pretty legitimate,
we have to get a box from a security company, his fathers life savings are in it.
can you help me tell if he is for real?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lad to Me (Getting him off script worked. kinda)

reply-to [email protected]
to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
cc XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
date Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 2:30 AM
subject Get back to me with copies of the emails sent to you.

Hello Beneficiary,

I got a nofication from my client, Ms. Fowler. I am Attorney John Martins, from the Compensation Award House,
I assisted Ms Fowler to get her compensation due to her from the Nigerian Bank.
I will assist your as your Lawyer to get your funds from here.
I want you to get back to me with the emails sent to you by the Nigerian businessman,
I will look if its legit or not, and I will get back to you.

I wait for you to forward to me all proves of emails received from that Nigerian Businessman.

Yours in Service,
Barrister John Martins
(Compensation Officer)
COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Phone: +234 803 803 6022

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME TO LAD

to [email protected]
date Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 8:35 PM
subject Re: Get back to me with copies of the emails sent to you.
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Sep 30 (3 days ago)

Really, I did not know I had funds in that bank, Will you send an e-mail and explain it?
Here is the second email rev Bala sent me, I hope you can Advise me

(THIS IS AN E-MAIL I GOT OUT OF THE SPARE LETTERS SECTION AND PASSED ALONG TO MY LAWYER LAD)

"I know you will be waiting for the arrival of your Consignment contain the total amount of your ( $ 4.5million )
cash payment compensation which I was sending you a leter return back due to wrong address provided,
I think there is a mistake in the address giving to me and that has cost me a lot of strength,
but I thank God that it return back safely. The only things now is your urgent contact directly
to ( FedEx Courier Express Company) this company are in charge of delivering your consignment.
here is there contact info.

Company Name : FedEx courier Service(Fdx)Security Department Benin Cotonou.
Contact Person:DR.TONY LORD
Tel; +229 9822-624543
FAX 00229 962 51 469
E-mail:([email protected])

Please, Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you
immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX .This is what they need from you,

Your Full Name ===============
Your Home Address=============
Your corrent Numbers==========
Your Cel Numbers==============
You personal adentification===

SHIPMENT CODE xxxxxx
CONSIGNMENT REGISTERED CODE NO xxxxx.
SECURITY CODE SCTC/2001DHX/567/
TRANSACTION CODE xxxxxxx/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE xxxxxxx

Please make sure you send this needed information to the Director general of FedEx Courier COMPANY
DR.TONY LORD with the address given to you. Note.The FedEx Courier COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box.
I registered it as family value able and treasure They don't know it contents money.
this is to avoid delay during the delivering of the BOX. don't let them know that is money that is in that Box.
I am waiting for your urgent response. You can even call the Director of
FedEx Courier COMPANY with this line: +229 9822-624543 .

Thanks and Remain Blessed,
Yours Rev Johnson Bala"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAWYER LAD TO ME

to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
cc [email protected]
date Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 2:05 AM
subject Get back to me without delays.

Hello Beneficiary,

I have acknowledged your email, and I wish to inform you that you truely have moneys coming to you from here,
but to the best of my knowledge, that transaction with the Nigerian businessman will not cost you up to US$50,000
which he claims to tell you. Do get back to me with the below details, so I can create a case file for you.

Full Names:
Address:
zip Code:
Telephone Number:
Any form of Identification: e.g Driver's License or International Passport (Optional)

As soon as I get the above details from you, I will get back to you with the details on the whole transaction,
and how much it will cost you. But I assure you that its not up to US$50,000.
Also, I want you to stop any further communications with anyone regarding transactions,
ubtil am through with my investigations. I have sent out a group of Intelligence from the FBI and Interpol,
so you are fully covered. I wait to hear from you without delays, I will also want to speak to you on the phone,
so you can understand some things.

Yours in Service,
Attorney John Martins
(Compensation Officer)
COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME TO THE LAWYER LAD (I give him my fake details, and my k7 number. And slip in a Heinlein referance, Valentine Micheal Smith.)

to [email protected]
date Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:40 AM
subject Re: Get back to me without delays.
mailed-by gmail.com

Well It wasnt 50,000 at first, Its my fault it went up, I did not get all the money in time, so I sent him money so he could go to egypt
and renagotiat the deal, I realy want are deal to go thru, If it doesent I will lose all the money I have already given him.

My full name is Micheal valentine Smith
My adress is 5742 E.Jumper ST. El Reno oklahoma 73036
#XXX-XXX-XXXX
USA
Single
Retired
8/15/1944
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAWYER LAD TO ME (He doesent get the stanger in a strange land referance)

to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
cc XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
date Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 5:21 PM
subject Do get back to me today.

hide details Oct 2 (1 day ago)

Hello Micheal V. Smith,

Thanks for the full details,really interesting story about where your so called business partner went to renegotiate the deal.
But I have one good news for you, the whole transaction is under the care of my office.
And like I told you, I am acting as your Attorney in this matter, and as a matter of fact,
this transaction will not even cost you up to US$30,000, so at this junction,
i want you to stop contacting that your business partner.
I will do all within my powers, even if it means going extra miles just to make sure that you get all your compensation due,
and I will present to you, all the documents presenting you as the true beneficiary of this funds.

For your information, you also have a compensation package to the tone of US$10.5m,
so you can see that you have enough money coming your way.. For your information,
I tried calling your number on several occasions, but could not get through to you.
I will like you to give me your mobile phone number for easier communication.

Finally, I want you to get back to me and tell me how much you have at the moment,
so I can give you details on how to send it down,
so i can facilitate an ending conclusion to this transaction
once and for all. And as for you former business partner,
I want you to give me his name, so I can also forward it to the FBI and Interpol,
so they can track him down. I am sure he will soon be in town,
so you dont have to worry about the money you have already sent to him,
we sha get that back for you also. i wait to from you today, so we can think of a way forward.

Yours in Service,
Attorney John Martins
(Compensation Officer)
COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME TO LAWYER LAD (Im trying to steer the conversation to eventualy getting a picture with him holding a sign that says "cruncher")

to [email protected]
date Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM
subject Re: Do get back to me today.
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 9:15 PM (19 minutes ago)

It is good to hear from you, I'm sorry I took so long to get back to you, I was ending my deal with Rev Bala.
I told him my lawyer advised me that It should not cost so much money, And I told him not to contact me again.
As for reporting him to Interpol, I would rather not unless you really think we should,
I have had trouble with the police in the past and I do not believe in reporting people,
I do have his picture though, he sent it to me before I would western union him any money.
I put all my money back in the bank, I have 42,000 I can still invest with.
Thank you so much for all your help, e-mail me soon.

Mike Smith.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what do you guys think? any comments or suggestions?
cruncher44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Micheal V. Smith,

Good to hear from you today, like I told you in my last email, all have been put in place for you to get your compensation due. My office has every arrangements on the way, and as for your former partner, a check has been put on him, I want you to also forward to me his picture.

I have put in place the first step to get all these documents in place, and at the moment, all we need to get things in place is US$13,600 this payment can be made in three instalmentals. So, below is the details you should use in sending down these payments.

Name: Mr. John Martins
Address: Lagos Nigeria 23401
Text Question: Motto
Answer: Intergrity

After making the payment, you are to get back to me with the below details;

Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
10digit MTCN or 8digit Reference number:
Amount Sent: US$13,600

You have to make the payment in three places, US$4,000, US$4,000, US$5,600 respectively. So you will be sending down three MTCN or Ref. numbers depending on which method you chose to make the payment.

As soon as these payments are confirmes, I am very sure that all would be put in place for a reasonable conclusion of this transaction. I will get all the documents to back you up, hereby, presenting you to the issuing bank, so they can do an online wire transfer of your compensation due, into any of your nominated bank accounts in the US. I wait for the your swift compliance so as to get works on the way for the remmitance of your compensation due.

Yours in Service,
Attorney John Martins
(Compensation Officer)
COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
cruncher44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my lad twiged on me. He's not answering any of my e-mails.
I think I pushed to hard for the picture. Well time to move on,

I think im going to work on my straight bait technique for awhile before I go for another trophy.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting a trophy has something in common with panning for gold - there's an awful lot of stuff to work through before you get that shiny prize. I've only got trophy pix from three different Lads, and two of them were primed by co-baiters; my solo effort took several months to convince!

Bear in mind too that a trophy can be a hand-written letter or similar, or a unique form of some sort (I've scored a few of those).

You're wise to straight bait for a bit and refine your technique. Develop your own style and personae, and the trophies should be easier to get.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^
What he said.

Good technique to try to get him off script. Smile
You did push too soon for a trophy, but I guess we all do that when we first start out in this lark lol

You could try to re-bait him using a new email / persona

Something like:
"I've just checked my spam folder and saw your email sitting there.
It's been a few days but are you still able to help me?"

He should respond.... Wink

btw - I wouldn't send him another lads format - he *may* just be able to reuse it himself.
I know that lads will get scam formats all the time, but let's not help them too much, eh Wink
There's also a very very slim chance that he contacted the lad in your email with the plan for both of them to work on you.
The other lad, of course, had no knowledge of your character...

If you want to introduce a lad into the mix, make up a lad name of your own with a gmail account to match - you can have great fun with a fake lad of your own & you can keep a scammer busy for weeks Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
cruncher44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey thanks for all the input guys, I really appreciate feedback from the more established members.

I changed the e-mail address on the lads format I sent him, and then attempted to create the gmail account for my fake lad, But I included
an underscore in the address, (gmail will not accept underscores) so it didnt work out.

My bad on sending him another lads script, But what should I do when
he requests e-mails from my fake lad?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I changed the e-mail address on the lads format I sent him, and then attempted to create the gmail account for my fake lad, But I included
an underscore in the address, (gmail will not accept underscores) so it didnt work out.
I'm baiting a Jim Ovia (google the name)
Try
jim.ovia1000@
or jim.ovia101@
Or you could use
Benson.Smith
Chukwu.Opuku
Donald.Henry
Francis.Ngezi
Your lad doesn't have to be a 'real' lad - just create a 'laddish' name in a gmail and use that.
The surplus forum is a goldmine for lad names that you could use
If you make your lad a Barr or Eng or Rev so much the better

My bad on sending him another lads script, But what should I do when
he requests e-mails from my fake lad?

Tell him you've attached the lad email and follow the modality for [not] sending ID's
If your scammer wants you to forward the emails, get him to tell you how to do that - and then send him a blank email.
He'll soon quit.
Smile

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic