SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Brightening up my day

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently coping with bronchitis (second time in three months) and some of the Lads seem to be keen to improve my mood.

Quote:
The bank did not understand what you are asking for (gorram, is it an english word please to avoid delay we strongly advice you to come up with the fee so that every thing can be executed , you are really giving us stress , we really want to get your transaction settle by the end of this month, you should relax and expect your funds, so try and make the payment this week.This should not be a joke work on this.

Then one Lad wrote to Mal:

Quote:
The reasons why the United States Treasury Department did not inform you of these latest development was as a result of Dubious americans claiming to have funds presently with the United States Treasury Department and that is why we the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) are to give you the updates and guarantee about your funds...

So I asked:

Quote:
So what you, from one of the most corrupt nations on the planet, are telling me is that some Americans can't be trusted, including (presumably) the head of the FBI...

Can't wait for his answer!

Then this to Cammy:

Quote:
ATTACHED IS THE OATH FORM FILL AND SEND BACK AS EMAIL ATTCHEMENT THEN WE WILL PROCEED FOR THE DOCUMENTATION

It's actually an "OAT FORM".

Cammy replied:

Quote:
I'll get that done on Friday and return it then.

Well, any oath has to be sworn on sacred ground, before a Priestess of Freyja, on the appropriate day; you can't rush these things!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad he set us straight on Americans and the FBI. Twisted Evil

Get well, Yastreb!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in - I feel much better for it:

Quote:
If you are not interested to do this transaction do please indicate clearly other than using defense mechanism approach to be wasting our time. You must have something to say about any mail I write. Even if the mail is okay you will pick a hope inside the mail and will complain bitterly. It is too much that I can bear it any longer. Get us the details for the documentation. If you are not willing to get it then you can stop communicating with. How can go to receive money of such a magnitude and you dont have any document to show that you are the beneficiary? Do you think we are joking or what. So you want to travel to Spain to go and receive money just like that without any document indicating that you are th legal beneficiary. I am very surprised that you are reasoning like this.
Enough of your insults and command.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get well fast Yastreb ....

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic