SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New to this game...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A month ago I made a profile page on Tagged, mainly for playing Mafia Wars there, so I registered with my gaming name of Br00dje B4|.
Last week I got contacted by an african girl who told me a horrible story about how here parents were killed in the war and how her daddy hat 7.4 MILLION DOLLAR on an english bank account and if that could be transferred to MY bank account. I could keep half and do with it what I like and the other money is for the girl and to get her out of the refugee camp she's in...

LoL, i KNEW i was being scammed here, and having heard of your page I thought to play the game along a bit. The stupid girl even believes my name is Br00dje B4|... it's NOT it's my GAMING NAME XD

I got her into believing I'm a small business man, who's conferring with his financial advisor, whom I trust with my money and life since we both served in some war...

I got contact adress for some guy from the bank of scotland in London now and will probably get a lot more soon.

But how do I deal with the first step of "contacting" the bank of scottland, using nothing more than public access PC's?
Feel free to contact me with hints...

I want to get some stupid pics of this chick... and keep her from troubling any more suckers for a while... Very Happy

Last edited by BroodjeBal on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi BroodjeBal welcome to Eater

It's fun messing with these scammers that's for sure, but you do have to take a few precautions along the way, just so you don't get into any physical trouble or break the law yourself.

So .... read the stickies, sign up for a mentor ... make your lad do the work ... and have fun!

Your "african girl" is a total figment of your imagination. It's some guy sat in an internet cafe laughing at you because you're going to send him lots of money .... aren't you? Awwwww Rolling Eyes
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to check if that name can in any way be traced back to you. I know the name itself is absolute gibberish (to anyone non-Dutch-speaking), but is it linked to (for example) your real-life e-mail address that contains your name?

I suspect googling Broodje Bal won't do any scammers much good: http://www.google.nl/search?q=Broodje+Bal&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a
But still you want to be untraceable Wink

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In fact, why not point out that Bal is short for something else equally stupid sounding? I dunno, like Bal-Hurty-Flurtyschnurpschurp, but because everyone gets it wrong you shorten it for the sake of friends and family. And when you work out what it's short for, create a fake email addy with the name on it and write back like she (cough cough) wrote to that account first.

And feel free to introduce various gamer characters as relatives and/or friends over a period of time. I introduce characters all the time and if you can make them sound like they belong in your character's scenario, it'll be fine (and funnier for your gamer friends).

Just a thought,

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, Bal is the full last name. I actually know a few people named Bal.
And Br00dj3 is the way people call me, my full name is Br0d3r1ck. I know, a stupid name, but so is Nora Fred... (my own personal scammer)

And no, it seems Br00djeB4| is not traceable to my real name. been searching many pages on google, and only a few gaming-profiles show up.

Just yesterday I asked her to give me some time to work things out, so I'm sure she'll message me again today. Am already thinking about the pics I'm gonna request... Hey, they shouldn't have showed me two pics of an african princess to turn me on... My brain can work very well, even when my willy is doing the thinking sometimes...

Oh, have contacted the "bank of scotland" today... didn't know they didn't have their own mail-server Wink
Also sent the "girl" some more information about my character. I think I'm gonna push my luck a bit, cuz since Holland has so much water I got myself a little shop in fishing-gear... Smile let's see if she buys that... I think I made it sound pretty convincing... maybe I shoud make a nice new homepage? something on angelfire maybe...

Last edited by BroodjeBal on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Broodje!

It would be fun to receive some pictures-on-request from your Refugee that make all parts of your body very happy - but unfortunately the Lad who is sending them will only have a couple of photos of that lady, and he has probably sent them to you already.

As the lady in the photos is probably a model, and the Lad found the pictures somewhere on the internet, he doesn't actually know the woman, and therefore can't ask her to take any more pictures for you.

The Lads who pretend to be Refugees can be very impatient and intolerant, so, to keep this one going, you'll probably need to go very gently, and act very much like an ordinary person who just happens to believe the story 'she' is telling you.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, as I already thought myself, but I'm wondering how this "girl" is gonna solve the pics-with-cards and such... lol...

On the other hand I'm playing the single small-business-owner that has been looking for luck and love for the past few years...

but let's wait and see what happens... If they fall for my fishing-shop half the win is mine already... could I give a bigger hint than that?

hmm, reading a bit more here, I feel another scammer is trying to work me as well... been talking to this sweet russian girl who's supposed to live in amsterdam (well, at least her tagged-profile says so) and when I got her message she's suddenly living way beyond Moskou. Also she claims to have studied english, but her letters are clearly run through some 3rd-rate translator... She's nice enough to send two or three foto's with every mail. Kinda like just talking to this girl, so I'll just see when she starts asking for the money... I guess a "girl" like that one should be treated differently then the refugee-type?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BroodjeBal wrote:
maybe I shoud make a nice new homepage? something on angelfire maybe...

I use webng.com myself. Simply more memory (350mb). But I cannot stress this enough. In the end this is YOUR bait, and what works for others may NOT work for you (I've had this problem from experience). It's not that anyone's doing anything bad, it's just simply the nature of baiting. What I THOUGHT was dead in the water turned into my first safari!!! It's simply TOO hard to work out here your bait's gonna go.

Hope this helps,

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Broodje,

I play Mafia Wars in Facebook, and unless I miss my guess, other sites that allow you to use MF increase your power by pooling all your friends together. Are you, or any of your friends, associated with this gaming account? If so, I'd advise that you drop this bait. It's always fun to bait the ones that seem to be directed straight at you, but in this case, I'm worried that this scammer may be able to trace your account back to you or your friends. I advise that you start afresh with a whole new E-mail account, whole new backstory, etc... and be sure to firewall yourself from the scammer.

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Yahoo account is not even the same account I used to register for Tagged. And I don't believe one can see the email used when signing up, so I think that should be save.
The only one using the Yahoo account is me, the only ones that have my yahoo account are possible scammers. When I don't trust someone at first I give them the yahoo-mail. No other mails enter yahoo, but go through gmail and hotmail, both by different names. In responding to their mail I only use public access PC's, so no data about me can be found anywhere on there.

The real friends from Tagged know how to reach me in real life and all others can communicate through the Tagged-pages.

Personally I think I'm pretty anonymous with this. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I was only wondering how I can descript email-headers to see if there is something wrong with it...

I got the header from the Russian Girl here, (got 5 msgs off her and all data in headers is the same) :
X-Apparently-To: br00djeb4|[email protected] via 67.195.22.69; Mon, 14 Sep 2009 04:01:15 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 68.142.237.108
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [68.142.237.108]
Authentication-Results: mta322.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 68.142.237.108 (HELO n1.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com) (68.142.237.108) by mta322.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 14 Sep 2009 04:01:14 -0700

<snip>

Received: from [68.142.237.90] by n1.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Sep 2009 11:01:14 -0000
Received: from [69.147.75.193] by t6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Sep 2009 11:01:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp109.mail.re1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Sep 2009 11:01:13 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 6776 invoked from network); 14 Sep 2009 11:01:13 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

<snip>

Received: from unknown (HELO POKEMON) ([email protected] with plain) by smtp110.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 14 Sep 2009 11:01:11 -0000 br00dj3
X-Yahoo-SMTP: z3s9irCswBA2H.CR137QpCiRTPzVQfFPYqc-
X-YMail-OSG:

<snip>

X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:32:07 +0400
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified 3l3n4 <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.12.00) Educational
Reply-To: 3l3n4 <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: Br00dje B4l <br00djeb4|[email protected]>
Subject: Hello !!!
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------2D51C42769F588"
Content-Length: 60530

And this one is from the certain scammer (the african queen):
X-Apparently-To: br00djeb4|[email protected] via 67.195.22.66; Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:11:05 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 76.13.13.73
X-YMailISG:

<snip>

X-Originating-IP: [76.13.13.73]
Authentication-Results: mta280.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad sig)
Received: from 76.13.13.73 (HELO n3b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.73) by mta280.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:11:05 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Sep 2009 07:11:04 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.184] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Sep 2009 07:11:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp125.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Sep 2009 07:11:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 60845 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Sep 2009 07:11:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1253603463; bh=SExiyCKJ52bBJPrVV0xEpDr9HUEQe/qBMbRERcSmInE=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-V

<snip>

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

<snip>

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:

<snip>

Received: from [196.207.231.116] by web63706.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:11:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:11:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: n0r4l0v3 fr3d <[email protected]> View contact details
Subject: DARLING CONTACT THIS BANK TODAY FOR THE TRANSFER.
To: Br00dje B4| <br00djeb4|[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-261173215-1253603463=:58932"
Content-Length: 12001

If anyone sees something strange in this, please explain to me what it is and tell me how I can see there might be something wrong... cuz I got no former experiences with headers (was never needed).

Removed domain key figures due to blowout -- JMR

Last edited by BroodjeBal on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've pulled both headers through http://www.ip-adress.com/trace_email

Seems the african queen is indeed in Senegal.
But the russian beauty has herself covered I think, cause the site can't find a location with the headers...

On the other hand, on a second attempt on the first header I also don't get a location, so maybe I can only track one mail per day on the above site?
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

you can use this one every time
http://headertool.apelord.com/

offtopic:
is it a broodje bal with mayo?

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

okay, cool. thanks.

and offtopic: yeah ofcourse, I'm dutch... we do EVERYTHING with mayo... how'd they say it in pulp fiction? oh yeah:
Vincent: "But you know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup?” Jules: “What?” Vincent: “Mayonnaise.” Jules: “Goddamn!” Vincent: “I seen 'em do it man. They drown them in that shit."

[edit]
back to topic:
seems both messages from african queen are indeed from Senegal.
The results from Russian Beauty baffle me a bit... She writes in the mail that she is currently in Russia, but all headers point to Amsterdam... hmmm real or not...

but I'm gonna get some shut-eye and dream about my two chances to love and fortune... Smile [/edit]
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Amsterdam IP address for your Russian scammer might be a Proxy Server or a Data Compression Service, both of which can be used from anywhere in the world.

If you look at the headers, you will see the words:

X-Mailer: The Bat!

This is a mass-mailing programe typically used by Russian scammers.

Yes, she (though again, it is most likely to be a man pretending to be a woman) will be a bit different to bait than your Refugee.

A Vlad (a Russian/Ukrainian version of a Lad) will send you lots and lots of pre-written scripts, usually containing a question or two for you to answer in your next mail. The Vlad won't necessarily read your mails at all, though, but just send you the next script in sequence. If you are lucky, your mail might be briefly glanced over, and you might get a personal sentence at the beginning or end of the mail.

And then the Vlad will ask you for money.

Sometimes, at your VERY FIRST failed Western Union attempt, you will be dropped. A Lad will keep on trying to help you send money. But Vlads have less patience, and frequently can't be bothered to try. So you need to keep away from Western Union as long as possible!

The West African Lad, on the other hand, is more likely - after the first few exchanges - to properly read your emails, and is easier to involve in your make-believe world.

Both types are worth baiting. You may find you prefer one type to the other, or you may find satisfaction in baiting both.

PS I can see your email address, not masked or altered, on the headers above. This Main Scambaiting Forum is googleable, so if one of your scammers decided to google your email address (unlikely, but it can sometimes happen!) he will find your posts here, and discover that you are a baiter, not a real victim. So you might want to remove or disguise your email address to prevent that happening!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

done is in 1337speek now... explains all those 1337 names I saw when browsing through the site...

By the way, just got a message from Russian Beauty again. she's going to move with her mother to live with relatives 20 hours by road from where she lives now, so maybe we get some different info from the headers?
[edit]
Whaaaahahahahaaaaa, just checked both places she named on google maps, and they're only 30 miles apart... I know they got crappy cars in russia, but this bad?
[/edit]

Also I put a bit more pressure on the African Queen because I feel if she wants me to transfer money from a dead man's account I damn well better be sure the man is indeed dead. wouldn't want to steal a hardworking man's money now, would I?

Also complained about the slow response from the supposed contact at the supposed scottish bank. Haven't heard from him yet and I thought this was pretty important, she wants to get out of there, now doesn't she?
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, welkom, Broodje!

We've also got a member DutchKroket @Eater. Guess the next cloggy signing up will be 'FrikandelletjeSpeciaal' Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Broodjebal!
welcome to eater and remember: bait safe.

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

frikandel speciaal is actually a friend of mine... but that's off topic...

Haven't heard from african queen today. Maybe she saw through the phishing-store? Smile
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

African Queen is still very much wanting to get out of Africa. I heard from her AND from the "Bank of Scotland" today. Bankman asking for paperwork, all coming out of S3n3g4l, so I message queenie asking for them.
Should get them doing some ctrl-C ctrl-V right?
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad (it is most probable that the African Queen and the Bank of Scotland are both characters played by the very same Lad) will be happy with what you are doing - asking AQ about the bank's requirements shows both compliance and dependency - and that's good at this stage of the bait!

So: all is going well and you are acting like the Lad believes a real victim should!

BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But I expect the next stage should consist of forwarding the "papers" I get from AQ to the bank and receiving a confirmation?
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, the Lad will expect a real victim to do that.

If you want to start dropping a few hints that your character is not very good at these technical things (which could come in useful later), then you could send an email to the bank saying, 'I'm attaching the documents' - and then attach nothing.

Send the email without them.

Then you could either:

a) Wait ten minutes (the time it took you to realise/work it out) and write again, this time sending the documents; or

b) Wait until the bank tells you that no documents are attached, and then try again.

Don't forget to write to African Queen to tell her you've now sent the documents to the bank (even if you haven't actually attached them yet), so the Lad is doubly happy - and now owes you TWO letters, one from each of his characters.

BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About being the same lad, I'm pretty sure of that. The headers trace back to different IP's but the same names show up in the who-is database. I'm assuming it's a local internet-cafe?
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, your Lad is probably using internet cafés. A very occasional Lad might have his own laptop, but that would be unusual. Some Lads seem to have a favourite internet café, and even a favourite PC there, so their IP addresses can be quite consistent - but others seem to go all over the place!

He has to pay for his internet café time, of course, so he is 'investing' his money as well as his time in writing to your character, imagining he will get a good financial return. At the moment you'll want him to believe he is making a very good investment, and you are worth the time and money he is spending on your character.

So far, that seems to be exactly what he is believing!

BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, next step turned out to be the contacting of a lawyer for the power of atorney and affidavit of oath, whatever those might be. Cost me whole minute of copy/pasting. Let the lad get me the paperwork that's what I think...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic