SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Just wondering

View next topic
View previous topic

GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We all know that it's not recommended to shut down lad email addresses, but how about somehow convincing your lad that his email account is compromised in some way, and he must create a new one?

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would you want to do that?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Ymopopopo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is it not recommended to shut down their email addy?
MememeYouYouYou
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because it doesn't harm them, prevents baiters from being able to continue the game, and makes googling the e-mail address that much harder for potential victims.

"MOM IS DEAD NOW." -JOHN
"The securtiy form there is noting like that my account send money everyday to how client there is noting like security form please we are not ready for games if you are not interested in getting your loan money" ... Umm, what?
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ To elaborate ...

It takes only a minute or two to set up a new email account, and many lads have all their victims' contact info saved elsewhere, so the scam continues. Only now the lad is using a different email addy, and any investigation regarding the first addy is foiled.

Also, here and at www.scamwarners.com, we post details about the scammers, including their email addresses. That way when potential victims google an email address, they can be alerted that the user of that address is a scammer. (Googling email addresses is highly recommended for anyone, BTW.) If the email address is shut down, until the scammer comes within our radar again, he can operate without being googlable. (If that isn't a word, it soon will be, I'm sure. Wink)

All that being said, however, if you also post his first several emails - which are likely to be pre-written scripts or blatantly stolen from love-letter sites - and someone googles a unique-sounding phrase, then Bob's your uncle. Or at least, there's your scammer revealed. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
Why would you want to do that?

I didn't mean to do that. It's just that my lad believes that Mr. G0mer has hacked into his email and chopped him.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic