SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Was it something I said?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have been sprung...

Quote: <FUCK you and your FBI together with your police and if you fuckup I trap you down anywhere you are... you don’t know so don’t threatening because mine threatening may lead to your death… is really you are an American citizen….mind you that Americans are number crocks and scammers all over the world.. for instances American government made a meeting to go to Iraq to steal the Iraq crude oil as well as gold and started looting the whole house of Iraq claiming that there was nuclear energy in Iraq whereby there is nothing.. Listen the world has open eyes and all eyes are on you guys so any bullshit it will turn disaster to you guys over there and I think you ask your mother who your biological father and mother is and I hope you don’t mind me printing all your write up and putting them before the gods of our land.. I think our ancestor will be in a better position to chop up your bones for what you did to them in years ago……….. Fucking idiot…. R.I.P soon… because you are dead living… soon you will join your ghost….. you fucking idiotic whites has not finish compensating Blacks for the slave trade yet you guy don’t want Africa to unit so how do you want me to see you as a brother… I prefer to kill thousands of you and keep a day old child of Africa alive instead to see you living…. For example; His Royal Majesty President of the world... Barrack Obama is an African whom you guys betrayed his grand father as a slave trade… you guys killed John F. Kennedy because he said the truth for Africans to be free from your greediness… yet till today you people are still stealing our mineral resources.. mind you that one day your cups will be filled up and you will face the remedy because the blacks are spreading all over the world gradually sooner we will take up the power as Obama has done which is just the beginning and then we will tender all your sins before you and all will be treated one after another as such putting you guys in the hell where you are meant to be>
Rose Omar

My reply: <Oh Rose, you do have a foul mouth and a very twisted perception of the real world. I am beginning to think marrying you may not be such a good idea after all. Charlie.>

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad seems a bit irritated...nice! Laughing

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is quite the rant you have there. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I don't know, Wilbur. Maybe a few years of deprogramming, followed by a decent education, and then finishing school to work on her manners, and you could have someone you could tolerate. But I think she has blown the romance, for now. Smile What did you say to her? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh, a live wire! Laughing

Evne when I give a teasing brush off, I always sign "With Love" or "Love Always". I hope it confuses them even more.

There must have been some political conversation going on. Tell him you feel for him and fell for him. I have said I was drunk when I posted something that was "offensive" to the lad. Most of the time that is enough to keep them talking.

That is quite a rant. Maybe you could get a journalist character to take up his cause and get him to spend a lot of time ranting. Collaborative book writing.
Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What did you say to her? Smile

It wasn't what I said so much as what I caused "her" to do. Caused her to go to the Moneygram office three times, then sent her to Western Union after offering to marry her. I asked for "more revealing" photos too, but she didn't send any, just several like this Image

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice rant Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad politics. Never a dull moment.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a good lad rant. Very Happy

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
His Royal Majesty President of the world... Barrack Obama

Is that a new title? Laughing

I agree you should think carefully about marrying a young lady with such a potty mouth and an apparent anger management problem!
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And butter wouldn't melt in her mouth Wink

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic