SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From buster gang - New assassin lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done with the bank accounts, that must hurt!! I just say there's a problem with it have you another? Great stuff everybody Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the script again Evil or Very Mad So I decide to up the ante:

Why won't you listen to me???

I told you I am in severe pain her in Yalbraith with a very short time to live. If you want to kill me fine. You'll be doing me a favour in fact. BUT if you REALLy want to do me a favour, then go down to Goulburn where my bastard ex husband lives and kill him as well! And I don't mean secretly.

I wanty a VERY public execution of that demented gay prick. He left me for a 19 year old man, and I want him to pay! I know I offered you $30,000 but I don't have long to live and need an alibi if I am to not spend the restof my short life in jail. So I'll sweeten the deal. I am a wealthy woman, so I'll TRIPLE what I offered you. That's $90,000 to kill my ex husband Nick and if you include his gay lover I'll pay you an extra $30,000

Think about it and get back to me

Kathrin

Let's see if he bites

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I get is that I'm going to die. Twisted Evil

I did call him a butt hole. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn´t write back to me yet, after I told him, I am going to chop his dollar. So, anyone about to send him some money, that I could chop? Wink Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he wrote back to me 40 minutes ago... currently down to $2000 to spare my life Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
That's $90,000 to kill my ex husband Nick and if you include his gay lover I'll pay you an extra $30,000

I'd negotiate harder if I were you - he's going to off my ex-wife for just $15,000

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard a word out of him since, POOP!

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WRONG!!! He sent me a bank account. I shaking with joy!!! Who do I report it to again???

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ clapping clapping Report it to Alan. Tell the lad it wouldn't work.
@BC. I have to wuxfer $400 on Thursday. I'll pay more for him not to touch my hamster. Chop away!
@Corona. Face it, you're worthless Laughing
We're getting some varied responses. Eventually if we keep haggling he'll pay us to stay alive!
Keep at him everybody, he must have RSI and a whopping cafe bill.
I just adore hitmen Twisted Evil

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose

Last edited by Jeff on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

POOP! It's the same bank account you guys already got Embarassed I was hoping for a cute little piggy (oink oink)

"You are a dead meat!"

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I lost him.
I wrote:
Buster, where are you? If you're here in the US, I will book your flight to Atlanta for you. This will be a one-way flight for obvious reasons. I suggest you take a taxi from the airport and not rent a car, as you will not be in the position to return it. I hope you like barbeque. We will play in my basement for a bit first. Like I said, we will have a great party.

Maybe I'll try again and be more scared this time round.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@internationalchrysis, if you send alan the info he needs, you can put your piggy in yourself.Wink

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

@Jeff, beating Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm going to give this idiot a hard time today. Twisted Evil

Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Buster replied:
we shall see who is too late in his life,track me from now till next year,i am untraceable but you,i see you everyday,i greet you good day and you reply me back 'good day too'but note that you are a dead man working

So Luke sent:
Hey Buster,

Our buddies at the embassy have now traced your girlfriend, so don't visit her. Watch out for white cars with tinted windows too! Oh, by the way, if you want me to call off this little exercise, you can still make that donation!

By the way, my grandpaw is a shaman with the Koochi Koochi Indian Tribe in Texas and has, at my request, placed the dreaded Koochi Rattlesnake Curse on you. You should find that your legs are getting weaker and in another day or so you won't be able to run.

Looking forward to your next message.

Luke

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How am I supposed to know this isn't a Halloween prank?

Quote:
my word

Laughing

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
POOP! It's the same bank account you guys already got Embarassed I was hoping for a cute little piggy (oink oink)

IC, send the info to Alan anyway and claim a beautiful little Closed lad accounts for your sig. Alan can't always close an account based on one report, and the more evidence you can help him stack against the account the better his chances are!

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far we've squeezed 2 bank accounts out of this jerk IIRC. xxxxx15465 and xxxxx43708 So: Who's next? Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buster must have been online when Luke e-mailed him... here's Buster's response:

my grand pa belong to the koochi koochi trieb too and have invested the koochi lion curse on you too,u will see that in few days time your head will be paying you and before long the bullet will fix itself in there.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and Luke replied:

Hey Buster,

There ain't no way your grandfather was a member of the Koochi Koochi tribe. These are honorable American Indians, not third world wannabee hitmen.

I do have a message for you from one of the field agents who just checked in. He said: "tell Buster not to run... he'll only die tired."

Are your legs feeling weak yet?

Luke

Somehow, I think this conversation has ended... Cool

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good siggy line Jonas, Laughing

pony GoatPretty Rose
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the info I got to BOTH email addys for Alan yesterday I found in the helps and tips forums. If the account does get closed down then I will definately go for an oinker. They're SO colorful, almost shiny in fact (mmmmmm, SHINY THING!, arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh)

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this today. I'll wait a few more hours before saying the Bank account didn't work, then ask for another one. And after that Breadcrumbs gonna chop his dolla Twisted Evil

just after the pay scan the payment details for me so that i can get my boys to work ok

I like being a ditzy housewife

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he dumped me. Shocked Sad

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know where this lad is located? If his computer time is correct he is three hours ahead of Pacific time. The bank account that he gave me is in California.

When I asked him if I was to send the money to Wm Mry he responded no Mry Wms. Not sure what to make of this if anything.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just gave me the xxxxx43708 account. He must still think it's active...

Just a heads up.

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It does take a while for Alan to get the accounts closed but the lad doesn't know that. I always say there was a problem at the bank and they couldn't transfer to that account. Another account usually pops up and so on. The great thing about closing accounts is that the authorities investigate the account holders and much mayhem ensues Evil or Very Mad Laughing
@Breadcrumb. I have to send dollars tomorrow, u wanna chop?
@Corona. You're just too nice to kill obviously Pretty Rose
or not worth killing

pony GoatPretty Rose

Last edited by Jeff on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I stuck the headers from the last email into apelord and it came back here:

83.229.48.148 Nigeria (Aba)*

I suspect an internet cafe there.

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic