SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From buster gang - New assassin lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can only hope. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aristocrat wrote:
If this is true

The odds of this being true are exactly .. beep bup boop beep .. 1:7028464115 against.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bolleboos

You may have missed a few zero's on your calculation. Very Happy

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After he told me not to worry about kelvin, I remind him his bank didn't work:

Did you get my mail??? it's just that that Olgo olgu ogu guy is getting more and more insistent. Plus he seems to know an awful lot about you, he even knew before I told you about the bank account not working!

Get back to me

Nick

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly our boys conversion to the holy life was short-lived.

Who would ever of guessed that? Shocked

Lastest blurb:
[quote]I PICKED $6000 LAST WEEK BUT WHY DID THE GOMER GANG DIDNT GET IT,???//???[/quote]

Claims it came from one Mr. M4rk Duff.......which I really really hope is one of our charecters!

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dave:

This is bizarre.

My dolla chopper will not be amused. Laughing

EDIT: My character also had a (short) chat with Buster on Gmail today.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After telling him his bank details needed checking he says to try again then go to Western Union. I suddenly get all paranoid. Oh yeah, LANGUAGE warning:

You want me to risk getting arrested AGAIN? I told you about the restraining order but you don't want to listen.

It's like Kathrin is working with you or something... Wait, you slept with her didn't you? That fucking bitch got to you somehow. That horny fucking cow will sleep with anyone to get her way, and because she wants me dead, she had her way with you didn't she???

She's always boasting about the power of her pussy and she used it to get to me through you didn't she? FUCK! I knew it. You sucked on those huge tits as you pounded her didn't you? Those huge pox ridden, cancer infested teats.

Show me you didn't otherwise I'll have to the Ogu, olgu whatever the fuck he's called to off that bitch

Nick

Personally I hope admits he did. Kathrin is also fictional, and also played by me! Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had to reopen this to tell you what has happened.
I told him I was going to be in hospital for a week for a sex change op and that I would pay when I got home. He agreed to wait one week, but I did not hear anything from him at all so I sent Busta an email asking if he had decided to let me off the hook.
He replied with just three words:

'ok ok ok. '
Has our man got religion or wot?
I have now responded with:

'Awwww! Bless you! You are obviously a nice bloke underneath all that scary gangsta image. Do you fancy meeting up for sex now that I am a woman? '

I wonder if he will take me up on the offer! Shocked

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Duck: That's great!!! Great minds think alike. My character is now extremely paranoid, and thinks Kathrin is USING sex to get her way. In an effort to put Busta off his breakfast, Nick offers to sleep with him too. After I get this from Busta:

i know nothing like ogu existed infact if you think he is real pay to him and scan to me the payment slip

I get all paranoid and send this back!

Now look here you dumb prick.

I know the power Kathrin has over you, I thought I had a chance and this Ogu olgu Whatever the fuck he's called will not stop pestering me. He even RANG ME on my mobile phone for fuck's sake! That TELLS me he is real. But you are the one who Kathrin hired to do the job so I'd rather do the deed with you.

But you're NOT exactly helping me out here. I went to the bank (AGAIN), and again the account didn't work. I've had the Police Chief following me around all afternoon in case I broke the restraining order and NOW you say that ogu isn't real???

You've been fucking her haven 't you? You're in on it too! My god, I see it now. Kathrin's taunting me with her pussy, she's using her sex to fuck with my mind. So what'll it take? Do you want me to fuck you too? If I put out will you give me the CORRECT banking details and stop playing with me?

If not then give me some banking details I can use. You're screwing yourself out of Hundred GRAND here!

Nick

"You are a dead meat!"

Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE G0MER BOYZ HAVE RECEVIED A NEW EMAIL FROM OUR FAVORITE HITMAN….NOW WITH NECROPHILIA!

Quote:
i am a big boy ever since you came into my life now.for my mothers number i will give it to you and please by God grace you must suck her pussy and even finger her in her grave

I dunno..might just be me but I'm getting the distinct impression he doesnt like Mr. G0mer very much Very Happy

wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Now that's siggy material.

Lad's awfully touchy these days, isn't he? Laughing

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic