SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From buster gang - New assassin lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The penny just dropped... I think he means "SHIRTLIFTING"!!!

Why the asterix is anyone's guess, but then my character did leave his wife for another man.

He thinks less of me because of it, and I plan to exploit that for every second I can Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I send this back to him:

YOU THINK I'M LYING??? Then you CAN 'T be following me like you claim to be. Not FUN??? Getting my ass arrested and shoved into a divvy van because my ex wife lied to the police is NOT fun!!! Ever been phonebooked by the Police? I have. I spent seven HOURS on trumped up charges and all you can say is "Not fun".

I will NOT go to Western Union while the restraining order is in place (Since you've been dealing with my ex wife you know she lives next to it). Give me a Bank account to transfer the cash or meet me personally

Nick

I plan to hint at some dolla chop soon

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest exchanges with Buster - He still does not know the name of my character Laughing

Buster
Quote:
what is MTCN number

Response
Quote:
Dear Buster,
The western union money transfer control number is used to verify and pick up a money transfer when you do not know the full details of the sender. You know who I am and you know who you are so what is the problem? I have checked the website for Western Union UK and the web site clearly states that a MTCN is not required for money pickup. So just go pickup the money before the transfer expires.

Buster
Quote:
i know when you are writing this email you were laughing,just look at what you are saying.please if you dont have any MTCN NUMBER to give me then you stop writing to me

Laughing - Well yes as this is not a response from some ruthless hit man. Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After telling him that I can't go to WU 'cos the restraining order prevents me from going near my ex who lives next to it I get this from Bust@. What a lazy sack of shit:

ok give the money to anybody you love or trust to do it for you ok

Good thing Nick's a Paranoid wanka

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems our ditzy housewife's become a bit of a power wielding whore:

Buster,

You should know I don't trust ANYONE in this town. You've seen the photos of my ex she's hot. (For those of you who don't know my character's photo is that of the (sadly passed away) Performance artist International Chrysis, where I get my name from. Here seen with Nick Nolte, who is my current character, her ex husband)

She slept with the Chief of Police here in Goulburn to GET the restraining order in the first place. I don't doubt she'd sleep with anyone to get me killed... did she sleep with YOU? I Need to know she didn't otherwise I won't be able to trust you anymore, and I NEED to be able to trust you. I've attached a photo fo the two of us together to remind you who she is, so you'll remember how much power she actually wields in this one horse town.

Yamil is in hospital after her niece Sabrina beat him up, the ONLY person I can trust in this matter is YOU!

Why won't you meet me so I can give you the cash to get this started???

Nick

He might be a whiny sack of crap, this Nick Nolte, but it should play up to Bust@'s sense of superiority quite nicely! Game ON moles!!!

"You are a dead meat!"

DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have dropped me Sad
No mail for three days.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this. Even at 5am this made me laugh:

when do you think the restrain will end because i will never meet you now if you know that ok.
trust me ok

So I sent this back:

18 Months. Can we do a bank transfer??? And who is this ogu olgu guy that keeps emailing me?

Nick

"You are a dead meat!"

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job to all involved. clapping

In my last mail I said:
Quote:
You just bit your nose off to spite your face.

Not heard from him. Sad

Well, we've kept him busy for a good 3 weeks and hopefully more. jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and I just got these bank details. Sent to someone else two weeks ago. Should I try report this to the mysterious @lan?

NAME:E55ien E55ien
BANK:CHASE BANK
A/C NO:4422843436
ROUTING NO:322271627
ADDRESS: riverside BRANCH,ca.92503 U.S.A

If so, I get a third piggy Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always report them.Sometimes it takes multiple reports to make his case.The more evidence he has the better.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc,

Did that yesterday Smile

then told bust@ I'd go the bank first thing Monday. How long should I give it before I tell Busta it didn't work do you think???

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

after telling him I'd transfer it on Monday I get this:

till i get it,let me just see

Wha???

"You are a dead meat!"

KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^He is probably asking for the transfer slip -- some printout indicating that the transfer is actually going through. On each of the bank accounts I snagged from him, I told him that his account was flagged by some banking authorities and consequently my bank was blocked from making the transfer to that particular account. I told him we could wait until the flag was removed (it could take two weeks or more, of course), or we could simply try another bank account Wink

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like buster is tossing in the towel after his many failed attempts to get a MTCN from me. He was in a tough position because I had never signed my characters name to any email and I have set my email to only show two letters. He could not ask my name without giving away the fact that he did not have enough information to locate me. Laughing

Buster wrote:
Quote:
you all have thesame slang and i will never tell you that slang you
all normally use so that i will be using it to know when you replied
me

So I sent my opening email one more time from a new account hoping to get his second script again. No luck Crying or Very sad

Buster
Quote:
what do you think i need from you

Great job everyone for pulverizing this lad. Laughing Laughing Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All systems seem to be a go for me - at least for now - with both characters. He's picked up my first one again.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I of course am about to have some more problems due to my "ex wife's nocturnal habits". Murry's just given some some great local knowledge of Goulburn type info (cos in RL I'm in Melbourne, despite another scammer being convinced I'm if Africa Laughing) which I hope to be able to exploit.

But first the note to let him the bank account didn't work

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While on the way to the Western Union office, my character was mugged by a bunch of thugs. Sadly, he did not make it to the payment office. Not only was he robbed, he is now in hospital. Obviously he wants to know if Buster is responsible.

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And while waiting for a reply you could get an email saying Kelvin Ogu was responsible and that he didn't like your character dealing with Busta

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and maybe even making a few new demands on your character too, like extra cash.

just a thought

"You are a dead meat!"

Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh. it's exciting.

Quote:
This is all very exciting. It sounds like a movie plot and I am very intrigued by it all. Please do, tell me more.

and: YOU HAVE ONLY 48 OFFICIAL HOURS TO COMPLY WITH THIS DIRECTIVES.
Never you contact me again because I do not work with lazy slime like You!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is "on the way" to the bank, where he's about to find out the account didn't work:

On my way to the bank now, should have the cash soon.

By the way, can you get that Olgu ogu guy to stop emailing me?? He's an effing pain in the ass

Nick

Edited for typo Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's his current active email addy? I'd love to join in the fun with an out of the blue "WHat?! Are you threatening ME?!"
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like our lad has been born again.

I wrote him as the G0mer B0yz were enjoying a well deserved safari as 55C and got this in return

Quote:
you look nice but try to give your life to christ ok

Wnoder if that means he has given up scamming?

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Internationalchrysis-

Good idea. I'm going to send that to him. I got this back:

Quote:
nice story but i did not do it ok

"am crasy at the moment"

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait... What? Maybe Lakefield_Dave was right. Shocked

This arrived in my dolla chopper's email:

Quote:
no quams but thank you,you made me know that i was living a life in darkness,i have now found my light in christ,may the LORD ALMIGHTY pay you as your life is.AMEN.
repent and be happy in the lord

EDIT: This mail came after the mail I received above, in case anyone is wondering. If this is true we can count this as a success. Surprised

"am crasy at the moment"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic