SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From buster gang - New assassin lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha, Buster isn't the brightest bulb on the tree...

Just curious, since I don't know too much about the mechanics of killing bank accounts, but what happens to any money in the accounts? Do they just go into the bank's funds?
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that mainstream banks have a duty to attempt to find the rightful owners but in certain banks in other countries?? I would hazard a guess and say General Revenue.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since all I got was the cc from Sir scam alot Bob plays dumb:

I'm sorry Mr Buster, but I do not understand what you mean. Osinor is NOT an associate of yours??? The how did he have my details?

Bob

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@HarrySmith64: There is a good discussion on bank account reporting in the Eater University forum here, including some very useful tips and suggestions. There are also several posts by Alan himself which are quite informative.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been silent on my end, but so have I.

Going to start on him again.

The stupid bastard is a lot of fun. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's toying with me now.

Quote:
pay it through this details
NAME:E55ien E55ien
BANK:CHASE BANK
A/C NO:4422843436
ROUTING NO:322271627
ADDRESS: riverside BRANCH,ca.92503 U.S.A

NOTE THIS,I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU PAYED EVEN MY BOYS WILL NEVER BELIVE THAT YOU PAYED ONLY IF YOU SCAN TO ME THE COPY OF THE PAYMENT,THIS BANK ACCOUNT IS VALID.HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR COPS DOING?

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 4:28 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
I just received an email from the bank. It says that the account does not exist and the transfer could not be completed.

I used this information:

BANK:Standard Chartered Bank,Hong Kong LTD
ADDRESS:4-4A Des voeux road,standard chartered building,central Hong Kong.
SWIFT CODE:scblhkhxxx
BANK CODE:003
BENIFICIARY:Universal finance and commerce ltd
A/C NO:42910315465

I can try again tomorrow. Is my information correct?
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww! I have only just looked at this Forum article. I do wish I had seen it and had a go myself. I have never encountered a hitman scam like this.
People seem to think he has stopped responding? Errrr Has someone really sent a hitman to kill HIM? Very Happy

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DuckOfDoom wrote:
Awwww! I have only just looked at this Forum article. I do wish I had seen it and had a go myself. I have never encountered a hitman scam like this.
People seem to think he has stopped responding? Errrr Has someone really sent a hitman to kill HIM? Very Happy

No, he's still responding. He just sent me another email - "WE ARE STILL WAITING"

Why do all hitlads use all caps in every email?
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@duckofdoom-try it anyway.Say somthing like you have been out of town on business and just are now catching up on your e mail.All he's getting out of this bunch is frustration,so he may be willing to try a new vic.
@darthhreering-the equivalent of shouting.They think it looks more intimidating.Being a hitlad takes no skill or finesse at all.No trying to convince someone you are a barrister or bank official.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the initial exchanges and getting to the payment stage I started using very short messages
Quote:
Ms Waters Hello, Here is your first payment. Click here This was a never ending animation showing the download progress bar. Very Happy
Oct 7 (4 days ago)

buster gang what is this
Oct 8 (4 days ago)

Ms Waters That is your first payment just download the receipt and get your information.
Oct 8 (4 days ago)

buster gang the download failed,can you scan it to me
Oct 8 (4 days ago)

Ms Waters My scanner is broken right now and I sent you my money so I can't get my scan...
Oct 8 (3 days ago)

buster gang what i need is just the details from the slip then we make the deal >>>>> Cli...
Oct 8 (3 days ago)

Ms Waters Payment Details The clerk at the Western Union Office said this is the information you need. Listed first and last name of sneder and receiver.
Oct 9 (3 days ago)

buster gang what about the MTCN number(control number)
Oct 9 (3 days ago)

Ms Waters What is MTCN?
Oct 9 (3 days ago)

buster gang THE DIGIT NUMBER I WILL USE TO COLLECT IT OR SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME NOW
Oct 9 (3 days ago)

Ms Waters Like this? 57117-9874 <- Zip code for WU in South Dakota
Oct 9 (3 days ago)

buster gang that number you gave me is not complete,it must be ten digit number,stop joki...
Oct 9 (3 days ago)

Ms Waters You seem to have a very short memory as I have already told you that my scannner is bricken
Oct 9 (2 days ago)

buster gang I GOT YOUR JOKE BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRANSACTION WITH YOUR INFORMATION,JUST FI...
Oct 9 (2 days ago)

Ms Waters Ok Waiting
Oct 9 (2 days ago)

buster gang why did you send to me wrong deatils
Oct 9 (2 days ago)

Ms Waters Whats wrong with the details
Oct 9 (2 days ago)

bustergang44 no transaction with it
Oct 10 (2 days ago)

Ms Waters Explain!
Oct 10 (1 day ago)

buster gang there is no such transaction,you did not send any and i might stop writing to...
2:00 PM (23 hours ago)

Ms Waters Oh Shit!
4:29 PM (21 hours ago)

buster gang i will never believe that you payed,my boys will not believe that you payed t...

What a fun lad Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to "pay" again today. More pain, poor bugger Very Happy

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DarthHerring wrote:
[quote=
Why do all hitlads use all caps in every email?

Cos it's well hard to use big letters?

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, I *accidentally* sent him a corrupt receipt.

Anyone have some tips to keep him going on my end?

Quote:
i open the reciept and saw nothing,very funny.my boys are not meeting you for any cash transaction,we dont do that ok.try to invite anybody you trust then give him or her cash to do this transfer for you or you can check this link http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/091011/world/entertainment_ireland_music
this is our new hit,he was warned but he thought we were scammers as been told by the police but now were is the police that gave him this advice?just warning you
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dunno. He hasn't written to EITHER of my characters since Friday. am hoping he hasn't dumped me. Mind you Sir scam a Lot's been piling it onto his account (and I've been cc'ed).

His stuff really made me laugh Smile

Chrys

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
Listen jeffrechan u pay $500 today like I tell on phone. Western union to christopher olugo test question What is for. Anser is for life. dont have anymore to do with musa husan hi is small boi. He is fraudstar. I am the man.

Spoofed to myself a few minutes ago. I'll give him half an hour and then reply telling him I've done as he wanted. Twisted Evil

pony GoatPretty Rose
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Jeff, do you want me to chop that money again? Twisted Evil

Haven´t heard from him neither...

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Sir scam a lot's been getting all the action. Not a peep outta him since Friday. SO I send him the receipt (Of the dolla chop):

Mr Buster,

As requested I have attached the Moneygramme receipt sent to Mr Akhigbe. You will see all is in order, so you may not stop the hit as per your instructions.

I would like an email notification that all is well. thanking you for your business, Mr Buster

bob

"You are a dead meat!"

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is absolute gold!

he sent this to me..the standard bastard email!..

Quote:
Look here you bastard.you think i have time for this your stupid talk,
......bla bla
pay it through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER with this name

country U.K

once you pay you send the PAYMENT SLIP AND DETAILS TO ME to me.....bla bla...

Well the excitement was way too much for me to handle..and I guess I got confused..

Quote:
Dear Mary,
You sounds like a strong woman but I have not been to South America nor know of this popular musician. Are you saying somone wants to pay me to warn this musicisian about being shot dead?

Give me more details so I can arrange the funeral arrangements for the boys.

well I think this is off script..
Quote:
mmmm,let me see if i am a woman.WE SHALL SEE LATER IN THE GRAVE YARD AS A MAN OK

Quote:
OK that sounds fine with me, what is the grave yard business? Do I still need to pay any money as this is a worry?

Quote:
that is a link of the new deal we handled,he was warned early this yaer of a plan to kill him he thought this was a scam work,he was wanted dead by his ex girl who he left to marry fellow man and the girl cant take the shame.but we tried to tell him this rather he went to the police and the told him that we are scammers from Africa.now were are the police,were are the security but he is dead.his mistake is that he did not listen to us and he thought that it was a lie.
your story will be like this in the air if you dont do what we asked you to do

Quote:

oh no dont let that happen to me, i mean who would clean up the mess?? i believe you tell me what you want me to do..

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After trading single line emails with this lad for several days I sent

Quote:
Are you a scammer?

His response

Quote:

i am never a scammer and i am not but i am what i am.are you paying or not?

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WoooHooo! I have just had my first reply from him urging me to pay or die.
I replied:

(( ' Mary,

You tell me that the person who has hired you is very close to me?
Who is this person? Is it the choirboy? He is telling you lies about me. The thing with the goat never happened and he cannot prove it. It is all lies.

I wasn't there, It weren't me and anyway it was an accident!

Rev D'arcy Doon. '))

Damn that choirboy!

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is fun and I am baiting him as two different people. Today he wants a Moneygram payment only. Emphasis added.

Quote:
you payed nothing,go to your bank tell them that you want to do MONEYGRAM TRANSFER to your friend,they will show you what to do and you pay the sum of $15,000 to

NAME:Mary Williams

pay this money without security when we get this money i will give you all the information you need to know about this your killing but NOTE this,don't trust anybody because the person who wants you dead is very close to you,why i am telling you this is because the person is yet to complete the fee we agreed and i have already employed boys that will execute this,but if you pay before the person then the ball will go back to that person.
just make this payment soon ok and never you go to the police or you will regret it.
this payment must be cash transfer not online transfer and after the payment you must scan to me the payment slip for confirmation

DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, then I'll consider his accounts toast Very Happy

Hmmmm.... Would it be improper to end my dealings with this guy by saying that I am from Interpol, or does that qualify as "educating" the scammer?
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really educating him,but also not believable,so he knows you are a "joker".Better to let it die and leave him wondering what went wrong.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard a peep from "Timothy Oliphant" since Friday night. I think he's dumped me, despite me sending a MG receipt telling him their was cash sent to the choppa. Oh well, he DID send me two bank accounts that are now presumably TOAST!

I'm gonna treat myself to a Closed lad accounts (x2)

Thanks Tim, your "victims" loved you while it lasted!

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This man is NOT HAPPY. Anybody want to buy a sig line???

Quote:
Shocked

pony GoatPretty Rose
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic