SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Member just saying hello!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, I just discovered this site a couple of days ago and have been absorbed in it from that point. I read the ebolamonkeyman stuff, but he really didn't keep up with it, I'm amazed at how much support is behind this! Hopefully I can contribute some as I pride myself as an instigator and antagonist.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Antagonists are welcome.

I used to think I was the most irritating person around, then I met some of these clowns. YIKES!

Wait'll ya get a load of the squirrel.

Anywho, I'll throw out the usual welcome wagon points:
Get yourself a mentor and a lad and safe-bait the crap out of anything that scams.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to dabble in it some, especially in college(way too much freetime). I think the college used to sell our info to the credit card companies so we'd have them calling all the time. I had a guy argue about why I couldn't have my free money and just skip the sign-up process, that had to last for about half an hour or so. I worked a real scammer once and got him so fired up he went on a huge diatribe about 9/11 and how imperialistic America is. I like the mentor idea though, I'd say some of you have been doing this for years.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, GBodyFreak. Very Happy We like antagonists and instigators here. We like everybody here, in fact, and sometimes even squirrels. I like to chase them around the yard once in awhile.
As you can see from the size and interests of this forum, there is a hangout for anyone and we try to have fun. See you around the grass. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard GBodyFreak.
Enjoy your time with us, have fun and make the lads sorry you joined. Twisted Evil
Stick all the readies and apply for a mentor. Some people have been here years, look when they joined. It's sort of addictive in a masochistic way.. Smile

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic