SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No matter which admin I pm and no matter when I pm them they never seem to be actually here. They send me a response say the next day whn I am not here and we end up sending messages back and forth.
Is there a way to determine which admins are here looking at the monitor?
Thankyou. X

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to the forum index page. Scroll down. There's a list of users that are online. Clicking on a username obviously teleports you to that users profile page, from where you can send a PM. Beam me up Scotty!

Black = Member
Gold = Premium Member
Green = Mod
Red = Admin

DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankyou! Everyone on here is so helpful and kind! XXX

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depending on what you need, lots of stuff can be handled by mods. As a rule of thumb, PM Ghost as he is the smartest and most responsive of all of us. Plus, he's really Rover.

If he doesn't answer you within five minutes or so, just keep sending him PMs until he takes you seriously.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It should be noted that is users active in the last 5 minutes, which can sometimes lead to the scenario you initially listed.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ ROLFMAO!

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lucky: The contents of your message were duly noted and not appreciated. You'll hear from me.

-Rover

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do keep in mind Craig's comment about the list being accurate for the past five minutes. If we're logged in but idle we won't show up on the list. I remember being a newish member and PMing a mod who showed online only to have them not show up immediately afterward. I'd delete the PM, send to another who would then disappear from the list and the first would show back up. Hmmm . . . maybe they were avoiding me. Laughing

If the matter is urgent, you can report a post.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic