SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hey I'm new to this!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Takyr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings, my teacher showed me the website in class one day, and I thought it was pretty cool. The stuff you guys make those people do just cracks me up, so I'd thought I give it a whirl. Hope to submit some lad's to the gallery! Smile

Im excited and already replied to my first potential mugu. I get alot of spam mail, typically scammers on my game fansite. I'll do my best to follow the advice you all have to offer (and site).
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Takyr. Very Happy

I had no idea teachers were using us for educating. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
More likely it was de-educating

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Takyr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hee yeah, many shinanigans in that class. None of my lads have replied to me yet. Do you think they gotten smarter?
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really relevant, some are smart some aren't.

Sometimes they don't respond, sometimes it takes a while. How are you replying to their mails? Don't say too much in the beginning, just act interested and ask a question or two. If you don't get responses, try writing to more lads. There's no problem if you write to a ton and get too many responses, just bait the ones you want out of the group who reply.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Takyr. That's one smart teacher you got there! She knows quality when she sees it. Very Happy
Enjoy beating up the lads. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Takyr,

be aware you teacher is maybe watching you

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Takyr!What subject was it where the teacher was pointing this place out?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Stay in school, or be like those guys on eater.com with to much free time? Rolling Eyes

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Takyr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright I'll be sure to write to more lads, the message im sending them pretty much describes my 'church group', me, and ask for a favor in order to qualify for the 'prize'.

I got this from my Digital Imaging teacher, though he really didn't show the whole class, just those who were interested.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater takyr,

You're probably putting too much effort into hooking a lad, they respond best to a simple

"I received your email. I am interested in helping, Could you tell me more?"

I know this sounds dead boring, but it's 99% effective. Too much storyline in the first few exchanges will lose the lad, they never read much till it gets to the money.

All the great examples of stuff you see in here has all started from simple beginnings, it is up to you once the lad has invested some more time and believes you are really going to pay to start introducing different stories.

Good luck. read the stickies, Eater University is recommended reading btw,

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and ask for a favor in order to qualify for the 'prize'.

You might be losing them with this. They're also not interested in you and your church group, they just want a willing victim. Don't give them much story at first, just reply briefly and once they've written to you a bit and think you're a possible paying victim, you can add the bit about your church, etc.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Takyr. Very Happy Sign up for a mentor who will be more than happy to get you going on your first bait.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic