SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tong Park Recruitment scam *Massbait*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep asking questions, but I can't seem to get this guy off script. He just keeps sending me the same stuff.

I've sent him the contract (as a pdf), but he keeps sending me the same form letter over and over.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Tong Park Recruitment has been around with this format for at least a week but I seem to remember seeing them before. Here's a link about them:

http://scamfraudalert.wordpress.com/2009/09/23/best-part-time-job-offer-ever-tong-park-recruitment/

The grammar used makes me think we do not have a vlad or lad connection here. It is very possible we may have stumbled across a US scammer. If this is the case, please engage with extreme prejudice.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sir Scam Alot: I'm not experienced with US scammers. Please explain what you mean.

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The person seems to be US based from what we can tell. The grammar makes me think they are US-educated, not well, but US-educated nonetheless.

Many scammers we encounter are from West Africa but this one seems different, especially at the level of saturation they managed to accomplish with their advertising.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where do I go from here, then? He is waiting for me to tell him that I have the required equipment, and I don't want to screw up a possibility of tracking this guy down if he is here in the US.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you have the required equipment. Half of baiting is acting, the other half is having a good imagination and a penchant for bullshitting. Laughing

Just pretend you're a retiree who is not good with computers and is very trusting. How would you approach this if you were not a baiter and someone who would actually be falling for Tong Park Recruitment and their scam?

wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'll send him something monday. Gotta give time for buster brown to deliver.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell him you went to the store and purchased it. Of course you can't drive so your nice son went and took you there, etc etc etc.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He mentioned Alan Norton in a message to me, so Knid's on the right track.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wingman wrote:
I keep asking questions, but I can't seem to get this guy off script. He just keeps sending me the same stuff.

I've sent him the contract (as a pdf), but he keeps sending me the same form letter over and over.

I think he was using an auto-reply for a while.
I had the same problem. Now he's into gmail chats, etc. give him time to blossom.

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
karen simpathi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the same e-mail but it was from GMH Ent. I was sent a picture of the type of check paper to buy along with a current quote of cost from my local office supply store here in Frosbite falls Minn.
I told Mr Wo that I had purchased the paper and as proof i sent him his pic back. I am awaiting further instructions to arrive by snail mail or DHL
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ awaiting instructions.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a bit frantic of late. The freewire thing he sent me was titled test1, so I get the feeling we're his guinea pigs. This means he almost expects some snags. Try not to let him down kids!

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from him at all. I don't know if he has found more victims than he knows what to do with or if I somehow spooked him. Oh well, no worries, I'm still gonna chop his dolla.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JobisJob wrote:
Dear User,

Thank you for alerting us on this issue.

We will delete all job offers immediately and set a filter to prevent all future job offers published by this company from beeing incorporated in our list of results.

Kind regards,
Yxxxxxe Sxxxxxl

Customer Service | JobisJob

http : // www . jobisjob . com /tong+park+recruitment/job-offers

now says:

No results for this search
No jobs match your search for tong park recruitment in jobisjob.com

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work. I am reporting them every time they pop up on CareerBuilder, here is a link to their new ad which was put up today. I just reported it:
http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?cbRecursionCnt=1&siteid=cb_emailrec&APath=1.8.0.31.0&HostID=US&IPATH=JEHNUA&je=myrec&sc_cmp2=10_JobMat_JobDet&Job_DID=JB93W56G7G4KT8HS52D&cbsid=698c4bd224514e56a9ead85828c30646-308092002-RJ-4

They're not that interested in me for some reason. I'll apply again.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are busy, busy, busy with posting ads which seem to get taken back down. The good thing is there's more Google hits now which show them as a scam. Still waiting to get hired...Anyone else heard back from them? Confused

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New IP: 93.112.65.19
Romania?
Curioser and curioser...

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, they seem to be in an arms race with careerbuilder. This morning they went down from 284 to 4 and back up to 233, down again...
Did you report them to **.jobs.net ? (where ** is marketing / finance / accounting / banking / ....)

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Romanian connection makes more sense. It didn't have that West African feel to it.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CareerBuilder wrote:
Thank you for alerting us to the matter. The jobs were removed earlier today.

Again, I appreciate the opportunity to have assisted you. Providing the best customer service is important because it makes your life easier. We do have a very brief customer satisfaction survey <!-- blah -->

Thank you for choosing CareerBuilder.com!
Sincerely,
6 TSST
Customer Satisfaction Consultant
CareerBuilder.com | A Better Job Awaits!

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I finally got hired. I'll be a real failure as an employee, I have that feeling.

DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
In case you don't bother reading the contract he sends, here's another important clause:

Quote:
IX. EXTREME SITUATIONS

9.1. Neither of the parties will be held responsible for not being able to carry out accordingly totally or partially any of its own obligations if an extreme force or situation (as defined by law) has caused it.

Oh goody, I am not responsible for my actions against him then =D

9.2. The party that invokes an extreme situation is obligated to notify the other party as soon as possible of its happening and to take all the necessary measures to limit its consequences.

=( This isn't legally binding, is it?

9.3. If 15 days pass from the beginning of the event and the event does not end, the parties have the right to notify each other about the full termination of the present contract without any of them to ask for damages.

That works for me.

Twisted Evil
[/b]
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've been officially fired. Sad

Is anyone else still in the mix? I haven't gotten any other replies from my other baiting accounts.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, as of this evening I was fired.
I caught him online and figured I'd officially determine our relationship.
Probably NSFW
And let me say right now, I don't mean to offend anyone... except for Ryan Martinez... so take this whole chat with a grain of salt.
Here's how to get fired from Tong Park Recruitment (all of the smilies/frownies are his, I found out he is quite an interesting character once he gets off script).
Quote:

6:27 PM me: I'm still waiting for a check. This is a very unprofessional company
6:28 PM Ryan: you are not serios
sorry

6:29 PM me: unless you mean the $1 check
6:30 PM Ryan: I said, that was a test to see if your equipments work properly
me: and it did, now what?
6:31 PM Ryan: Please send me a scanned copy of your ID ,after we can start working .
I will also need a scanned copy of your ID to attach it to the signed contract.

AFTER WE CAN START WORKING.

Thanks,
Regards.

6:32 PM me: Didn't I send that like two weeks ago? Check my file.
Ryan: not work
please send me again

me: wtf
6:33 PM hold on a minute I'll scan it
Ryan: k
waiting
here

6:34 PM me: yeah yeah yeah
6:36 PM ok, sent
let's get this party started
6:38 PM hello?
6:39 PM Ryan: please wait
me: wow
touchy touchy
so where are you from?
6:40 PM Martinez is Spanish, right? So like Mexico? Or Spain? Maybe Puerto Rico
Or Belize
Guatemala
Panama
Chile
6:41 PM The Canary Islands
California
Galavision
6:42 PM CHICHARRONES!
right?
Ryan: Sorry, but your behavior is not serious man ... Sorry, but you can not work for us, we are a serious company .... and we need serious people
me: f that
I waited for like two weeks
Ryan: please do not bother us
bye

me: how about leaving me hanging for two weeks?
you shitball
6:43 PM Ryan: Good luck in your future job
me: cut me some slack
you must be from California for real
the gay part
Seriously man, I'm sorry.
6:44 PM Let's start over
I need the money.
6:45 PM Ryan: I have a new job for you ..... you suck my dick ... and you and your mother and your sister and your father ......your brother will give $ 20,000 per month
is ok?
is ok yes?

me: wow, those are some big words
I bet your boyfriend loves when you talk tough, huh?
6:46 PM Ryan: ne to tell you and you speak to me as though I do not want to get here where it came with words
me: I think $20,000 is a bit much. I only give your mother like $5 a month for that same kind of thing
6:47 PM she does a pretty shitty job though
sometimes literally
6:48 PM take your time
why don't you google: "Comebacks"
Ryan: Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))))))))Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))):DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$

6:49 PM me: wow
You got me man
I'm gonna relive this one over and over again
Did that really take you 5 minutes to type out?
6:50 PM fantastic work
no wonder it took 3 weeks to get a $1 dollar check from your sorry ass
6:51 PM Ryan: YOU ARE A LOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

me: complete sentences please
Ryan: TRASH..............TRASH......LOSER.....
me: oh, now I get it.
I am a lost trash trash loser
6:52 PM Ryan: yesyesyesyesyeysyesyeysyesyesyesyesyes
me: that must mean something to you, right?
You're no walk in the park yourself
6:53 PM Ryan: RIGHT Smile))))))))))))))0000000
Smile
Smile)))))))))))))

me: Are you rubbing one out? What's with all the crazy typing?
settle down man
6:54 PM Ryan: are crazy about your mother and your wife
Smile)
6:55 PM is goog your wife?

me: Hey ask your mother when would be a good time for her to come over. I miss the smell of her cigarettes and cheap booze mixed with various bodily fluids.
Ryan: your mother is good?
me: that slut is messed up though
Is my mother good?
6:56 PM Ask my dad. While you're at it, ask him how to construct a sentence you illiterate bastard.
mix in some Dr. Seuss every now and again
Ryan: yes............illiterate bastard
6:57 PM yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeseys
Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

me: you are seriously tossing right now, aren't you?
6:58 PM Ryan: not understand why I sit talking to a fool, fool, loser, miserable, loser .....
,but is funny
Very Happy

me: Seriously, where are you from? I'm guessing you went to school in a leper colony.
Ryan: you are gay?
me: Ask your mom
6:59 PM she'll vouch for me
Ryan: YOU ARE GAY?
7:00 PM me: Are you coming on to me now? I think you blew your shot when you called me a lost trash trash loser
seriously I want to know what fine school system failed you.
Ryan: .............etc
Smile
Very Happy

7:01 PM me: It must have been like Europe or Russia, because you are pushing new levels of dumb.
Ryan: what stupid names......LARY LEGEND
7:02 PM I am from UK,no Russia
where are you from

me: Britain?
Ryan: NIGERIA
yes,britain
you???
NIGERIA???

me: Nigeria?
Ryan: you?
7:03 PM me: USA... bitch
Ryan: you are bitch?
me: wow, you sure turned that one back quick
7:04 PM So, anyways, when do I get my checks?
Ryan: come to UK...I want fuck you
Very Happy

7:05 PM me: I doubt it would be worth the trip
Ryan: is very beautiful here in UK
Smile

me: Come to the US, I want to show you all the sick stuff your mom will do to a goat.
It's insane
7:06 PM Ryan: where are the U.S., and I have been in the U.S.
is beautiful

7:07 PM me: I'm surprised you could find it
Ryan: hahahha:))
7:08 PM you are surprised?
Smile

me: Is that a rhetorical question?
7:09 PM Ryan: else .... I sat with the crisis as Americans???
any news?
any updates?

me: wtf?
What are you rambling on about now?
7:10 PM Ryan: OBAMA what you say crisis over May, as last?
me: That's jibberish dog
7:11 PM Ryan: jibberish????
!!!!

me: Think out the entire sentence in your drug addled brain before you type.
7:12 PM Obama is the president. May is a month. Crisis an emergent situation. You are a crackhead.
7:15 PM Ryan: I wish you well
sorry for the language used, sorry for offending, but you started the challenge you
have a nice day
Sir
Smile
7:16 PM I wish you well in your life

me: what about the job?
7:17 PM Should I be back to work tomorrow, or what?
Ryan: We can not continue, because we need serious people ... and you've shown that we
Sad
sorry
Sad

7:18 PM me: Serious people? What about lunatic hypocrites?
You are honestly one of the weirdest dudes I have ever conversed with.
7:20 PM Good luck finding someone to suck you off for $20,000 a month. You'd better warn them that it will come in $1 increments
Ryan: bye
regards

7:21 PM me: Just say no
crack kills buddy

I guess it's time to rinse and repeat...

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic