SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yahoo Phishing Massbait - lad took the bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina,
Tomorrow morning I'm gonna write him a "Hey, sally and I are at heathrow, where do we go?".
Haven't had a response to my last mail tho. I'm afraid he is not hosting our party. Sad

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not hosting our party? After all that time I spent looking for the perfect outfit...
I haven't heard from him either.
I look forward to our flight to London !!!
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a message from his mother, just wondering why I haven't heard from him. We'll see if he's even still around. I think I'll give him a few more days to get back to me, I'm just worried that he might use the account to target real vics, and if that's the case, I want to take it back before he gets too far.

I figure we can have a nice post mortem once I get my account back and see what he's been up to.

I take it no one's gotten anything interesting from him? I was hoping for at least a bank account or something...

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I got nothing but constant WU requests. He twigged on something silly I said and dropped me.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/me wrote:
Hi Ed. Sa||y and I are thruh custms waiting at luggage carrousel. I guess we come to your pace direcly? If yu really in trouble this is the time! -Tor

His address is 'ServicedLets', a serviced apartments and vacation accommodation thing. I will find us a hotel near him and near a webcam.

Edit: The Radisson Edwardian Very Happy Hampshire looks really nice, and there is our meeting point: http://www.radissonedwardian.co.uk/leicester-sq-webcam-large.html on Leicester Square

Edit: Just sent..

I wrote:
Ed, where are you?

Sa||y and I have checked in to the Radisson Edwardian Hampshire on Leicester Square. I wanted to go to the Hogarth, where I stayed last time, but they had no vacancies. This one is more expensive, but I must say very nice. The view from my room overlooks the park.

Anyway, tell me where you are, and if you need to get bailed out of some hotel, or even a police cell, I will take care of it no problem. I don't know whether I should worry, or this is just not funny.

-Tor

If he doesn't reply, I'm not going to either.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing. I consider him dead.

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, I'm trying to get the account back for round two, unfortunately I forgot some of the details I used to set it up Embarassed

So... I've got a request in to Yahoo to see if they'll give it back to me, but who knows how long that'll take. If you want to try again with a fresh lad, I'll make a new, more recoverable account. I just got another one in my inbox.

I have an idea I thought I'd throw out there...

What if I saved the format and sent it out as an ASEM. Maybe we could lure a lad who is used to a different format into trying his hands at the phishing scam? I guess, it couldn't hurt to try, right?

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not really sure I get it. Can you ASEM phishing baits? And wouldn't it be full blown chaos when you 'accidentally' give your login info to 100s of scammers? (Or is that the idea?)

I guess you could send a mass-mail with "Dear yahoo security team, please explain why you need my login information.." and then give each of your repliers their own account, all with the same set of contacts and a bit of canned history. Potential for mass-on-mass action?

This may even work better if you send that out from a non-yahoo account, and tell them '..I didn't login to my yahoo account anymore after I received your warning... please let me know when it's safe...', so they will understand why the account they get is not the same as the one they got the ASEM from.

Does this make yahoo an ITP, or does it not harm them but merely violate their terms of service? (..which may result in them closing the accounts.. hah)

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a quick message...
3ddy,
T0rv@lds and I have been here in London waiting to hear from you for a couple of days and we are worried sick. Last night we couldn't sleep all night. We were talking about all kinds of things that we were remembering from our childhood. T0rv@lds reminded me about the time that you dressed up in Aunt F@rtin@'s fancy dress and high heels and went all over town telling everyone that you met that you were really a girl and had just been pretending to be a boy and that your real name was . That may have been your 1st prank! I remember how we followed you around for hours, laughing like crazy, until the heel of your shoe got caught in a crack in the sidewalk and you tripped and fell and hit your head and you couldn't remember who you were or us or anything at all for about 3 weeks. I remember the doctor saying that you would need to be really careful to not hit your head again or become stressed out in any way for fear of losing your memory again. Now I'm wondering if the stress of losing your wallet has caused you to lose your memory again. Unless you are dead there seems to be no other explanation of why you haven't contacted us. It's so frustrating to be so close but not know where you are. This evening T0rv@lds and I have to fly home to our families. If you are reading this, whenever you do, please know that we cared enough to fly over to help you. We can still help you from home though, if you still need money just let us know. Oh yeah- we cancelled your party as it seemed pointless for all your friends to gather without you. Another time perhaps.
I hope that you're alright and can again recover your memory if indeed that is what has happened.
S@lly

Let's see what he does with that!
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sadly I think our boy has twigged...

I put in a request to Yahoo to reset the account (the little buggar changed the details). If it doesn't work, I made a new account that we can use for the next one.

I like the idea of hundereds of lads falling all over themselves to hijack my one account, lol but I like the idea of choosing the most adaptable and pernicious lad first. You could totally send out the format with the WRONG password first and see if they reply then give the password to the one you want to bait... hmm... I'm liking this idea.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats what the 'why do you need my details?' mail for. If you get too many replies, send another question 'will you let me know when its safe to access my account again?' to narrow it down, then send it only to the best security agent.

It's funny that every phisher soon finds out that he was supposed to host a party near the place where he is stuck, but it might be a recipe for droppage. He wants money, not a bunch of drunk buddies.

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I think we need to refine a style for baiting E-mail phishers. This one was vastly different than the one in the Hotmail bait. I think we need a larger sample size to determine if it's worth the effort to bait them.

I figure soon I'll give up on trying to get this account back and just go with the other one I made.

ETA:

I just tried this. I sent an ASEM with a generic Yahoo phisher format (edited for believability of course...) and I woke up this morning to find:

Dear Yahoo! User,

This email is being sent to the email address on file for the Yahoo ID ''. As a security precaution this account has been locked for 12 hours due to too many failed sign-in attempts.

You can wait 12 hours to sign in again or you can click this link to sign in now:
Quote:

This was in my main baiting account, the one that I used as the communcation address for the phished account.

That was hilarious, until I tried to send an E-mail from my baiting account and it said that "suspicious activity" had been detected on my account and it had been suspended...

It seems to have cleared up now, but I think that perhaps we need to find a carrier that won't lock the account down, or wait for replies before giving out the password...

DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just want to say Hiiiiii Fartina and welcome to Hell.
Sighhhhhs Dontcher just lurve romantic names?

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a new lad shows up, count me in again.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic