SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads working weekends

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard around here that lads don't usually work weekends, whether it be internet cafes being closed, or whatever, but I got something this weekend from a phone lad of mine...

Phone lad wrote:
We do not use to come work on weekend but becuse of your order we here today to finish the conculstion regarding your payment

I also know rule #1 is "Lads lie," so I'm just wondering openly...did I actually make a lad head to the internet cafe just because I "forgot" twice in a row to reattach my renamed .dll payment slip? Or is he probably just saying that to make me feel horrible for making him come in, which I totally do Twisted Evil

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some do. I just spent an hour talking to a check scammer who wanted to make sure I knew exactly how to print a check. That's an hour of cafe time he won't be getting back, and yes, he was on a known cafe IP.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I assume you're still not quite sure how to print one? Very Happy

IP is 82.128.68.33 for what it's worth, but even knowing he's in a cafe doesn't necessarily mean he wouldn't have normally been there, I suppose

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes they take advantage of the weekend reduced rates or perhaps they think the G0merboyz won't chop their dolla on Sundays. Laughing

I told him I know how to print checks, just waiting for him to give me the info so I can turn it over to the mods.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Nosmo King
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
and yes, he was on a known cafe IP.

Is there a list of known cafe site IPs? My lad sent a frantic message that his time in the "cyber cafe" was almost over. I'd like to be able to locate a few of these places, geographically and IP-wise.

Thank you for precipitation with which you have forward to us the scanning copy of the receipt of Money Gram, ***because the scannage was fuzzy.
stop this you sick and hide game, it is getting too much D0n Dav1de Carl0s

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x5 <a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% Risky free offer!]</a>
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't say there is a published list but you can sometimes Google the IP and find numerous scam formats that come back to it. Starcomms dialup for Lagos is quite popular with the cafe rats.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had two emails from a phonelad yesterday, the second in the early evening.
Forum policy is to close phonelad email accounts. While opening a new one is trivial, they have to go to the considerable trouble of rejoining and spamming forums all over again.
419Eater has a forum devoted to this particular scam.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, an excuse for a list!

@Nosmo King: I've got records of over 4,000 Lad-Replies received, and the amount of different IP addresses quite amazes me!

Some of my Lads do turn up in the same internet café however: these are the top scoring IP addresses of my own Lads. The number of Lads are DIFFERENT Lads using it (not same-Lad-with-different-name-this-time):

16 Different Lads:
41.207.162.xxx Togo

9 Different Lads:
41.208.137.xxx Dakar, Senegal

8 Different Lads:
196.207.218.xxx Dakar, Senegal

7 Different Lads:
196.207.208.xxx Dakar, Senegal
196.207.230.xxx Dakar, Senegal
213.154.87.xxx Senegal
41.204.224.xxx PROXY, Abuja, Nigeria
41.220.75.xxx Lagos, Nigeria

6 Different Lads:
196.207.233.xxx Dakar, Senegal
196.207.234.xxx Dakar, Senegal
196.207.239.xxx Dakar, Senegal
196.207.248.xxx Dakar, Senegal
196.207.250.xxx Dakar, Senegal
41.208.151.xxx Dakar, Senegal

5 Different Lads:
203.55.230.xxx Nigeria, using PROXY, Australia
77.220.15.xxx Nigeria, using PROXY, Nairobi, Kenya

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
I had two emails from a phonelad yesterday, the second in the early evening.
Forum policy is to close phonelad email accounts. While opening a new one is trivial, they have to go to the considerable trouble of rejoining and spamming forums all over again.
419Eater has a forum devoted to this particular scam.

I'm aware of this, and Yahoo is currently taking their sweet time closing this (and others I've reported) down. In the meantime I'm annoying him with a little practice baiting. The fact that he's a phone lad is really extraneous info I added.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No offence meant. It's hard to tell how experienced new members are which can lead to unnecessary advice being offered.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some lads that work weekends, and some that don't. I also have some lads who work the midnight shift, and some who never, ever sleep cause they are ALWAYS online. Shocked

It depends on the lad, I think, and maybe it depends on the type of scam they're trying to run, and their location? I'm not sure. For a payment slip, though, I think any lad would go out of his way to go check if you sent it or not.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic