SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Loans

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
phoebe harlum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have now received 2 offers of loans from [email protected] Can someone give me any ideas?
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post the letter? That will help us in giving you some suggestions.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loan lads are great fun. Basically you want the BIGGEST loan for the LOWEST interest. Wink

Here's one we did earlier: Loan Lad

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loan lads can be fun, they feel they have to behave all pompous like a banker instead of the oxygen wastes they are, so expect to find out just how grateful you should be to be offered this loan. Try not to educate them with terms like LIBOR, just hack away at the interest rate whilst adding things to the loan and extending the term of it. At each stage, get a fresh calculation from the lad for the interest payable, all the fees, etc. Get confused, fail to understand compound interest and ask why a loan of 100000 at 3% doesn't mean you pay 30,000 each year until it reaches 100000. Lots of fun in maths ahead, if you're up for it!

PS - all your lad wants is the 'upfront fee' of course, so the rest is entirely fictional - which means you need show no shame in how low you can get the interest rate Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic