SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos rumor:Apples kill!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something to incorporate into a bait?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/09/25/apples-not-poisonous-nafdac/

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this appears to be actually spreading! Of course, appleseeds do contain *trace* amounts of Cyanide, so there is a teensy bit of truth to base the rumours upon.

Even more interesting though is the cultural stuff surrounding this - apples are non-native fruits, and as such are expensive, something of a luxury and a status symbol. This is probably what fuelled the hoax to be honest, with a mistrust of the government saying 'apples are fine' etc. One for the conspiracy theorists.

The article comments are very telling...
Quote:
Ogiribo Mark Esiri says:
September 25, 2009 at 9:42 am

For every rumor as the saying goes there is an element of truth. If the NAFDAC boss is saying Apples not poisonous he show example by eating it publicly let Nigerians see him. Indomie boss it some years back when the rumor was on the media. Some numbers died during the moslem fast after eating Amala and draw-soup till now no statement from NAFDAC boss. Apples should be taken to their Labs, if they have any for testing/analysis and come immediately with a real scientific proof before Nigerians start dying in their numbers again in densely populated (Lagos) and environs.

Quote:
Bola Yussuf says:
September 25, 2009 at 7:20 am

We really need to get to d root of this matter. I think there still a lot of work to be done because there is no smoke without fire

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is my life so strange that this sort of thing makes me giddy?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now we just need to find a way to spread rumors that the EFCC will require fingerprints for all Western Onion pickups. Watch the real outrage spread then! Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Something to incorporate into a bait?

Yes, just did so. Thanks, I like to increase paranoia.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Urgent email sent to the lad that Jasper and I are taking care of *smile*
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've submitted a comment. They have to be moderated though so I'm not holding my breath.
Quote:
I am Mr Nasiri Kolo, a banker,Director Auditing/ Accounting Unit of our Bank in Lagos. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over Funds ($12.5 M) of our late client who died along with his entire family in the year 2006 in a ghastly apple poisoning incident.

EDIT They allowed it.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^omg "ghastly" Laughing Laughing Laughing

ETA: It's been posted! Laughing If a newspaper will go for it, that bodes well for sending it out as a de-education script

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm telling you, we need to get this word out quickly but it's something with the Western Onion that has gone so terribly wrong. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you hear, the apples were packed with shredded Western Union receipts. Some say that the ink on the receipts contains the poison!

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean Snow White is not just a fairy tale! Uhoh... I don't feel so good. Must send warning...
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<-----Don't worry,Snow White's wicked queen is alive and well and still doling out bad apples to all the lads Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cough cough - I wonder who posted this comment?

Quote:
Paul Ibru says:
September 25, 2009 at 8:23 pm

It is true fact. Barak Obama has ordered CIA to act against 419 guymen. Poison apple is chosen way.

'Go to hell..baboom' W@ll@ J0nes
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have been of assistance:

Quote:
thanks my loving Justi, i will not eat any ok. i love you babe. you are so caring .
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Did you hear, the apples were packed with shredded Western Union receipts. Some say that the ink on the receipts contains the poison!

"If you get that on your fingers then... well... nice doing business with you Mr Boateng. Stop scamming now and go an repent - while you still have time!"

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm all for using something like this in a bait, I'm not sure it's a good idea to post flip comments about scammers there. Vanguard Media's site doesn't exactly seem to be a big big hang out for lads.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're used to lads, and the ridiculous statements from the Nigerian authorities about the problem of scamming.
Here we have a Nigerian newspaper that allows humorous comments about 419. A useful reminder that Nigeria isn't all bad.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

awwwwww, my poor lad, I warned him about exploding lemons, so maybe he started getting worried about other fruit Razz

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have it on authority that the whole 'poisonous apple' thing got started when someone observed Granny Smith tampering with a crate of apples in Washington.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic