SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Little Help?

View next topic
View previous topic

Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone, got an unusal response from an ongoing bait. Mr. Graham Cole asked me if I was a scammer and it seems like he wants to join forces. I sent him a handmade, obviously fake ID that I made on paint. With a smiley face on it, like a kindergartner would do. Here is what he said...

"Why are you playing games on me ?
what kind of id did you send to me
please let me if you are a scammer
we can be working together."

Any thoughts? This is a new one to me. Does he mean we should work together scamming, or does he mean to stop playing and actually work with him? Also, what would you do, pretend to be a scammer? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess you can either go for playing a lad and becoming the real lad's oga. Start giving him fake maga's, ridiculous scripts and blame everything that goes wrong on him.

Or you can state that it must be Homeland Security. You obviously aren't allowed to send scans of your ID and they must've noticed it and replaced you image with a stupid fake paint-id.

internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing it would also depend on where your character is based. I couldn't use Homeland security, since my characters are Australian. Doesn't stop you from using whatever country's security forces your character is from.

Tell him that what you sent was a test, and he's passed the first test with flying colors. See what he says to that and go with the flow

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I don't see why you can't use Homeland Security for Australian characters... Don't you know the FBI also operates from England?

Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks alot for the input, Im definately shooting for becoming his Oga.
Appreciate the help!

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic