SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Further proof they don't read anything . . .

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for fun, I sent out 40 ASEM's this morning, all of them reading essentially as follows:

"Dear Mr. Horseshit: I just got your email. Please send more details".

So far, I have three favorable responses. No one has complained about being called "Mr. Horseshit". I shall continue to use this moniker to address these mugus and see how long it takes them to wake up.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that! I've been trying to think up a good excuse for insulting the hell out of lads. Throwing every possible obscenity at them and getting away with it. See, I'm a real potty mouth AND I'm really immature about it!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
nascarfan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree they dont read what we right for the most part, here is my prof, I sent a email to one of my lads from over a year, when I stop baiting.

this is what I wrote

Quote:
Dear C@marr@ B$n
sorry it has taken me over a year to get back to you, but i just came back to life, i was killed in a really bad accident, but thankfully the great doctors at nightmare on elm hospital were able to bring me back to life.

I hope we can continue this transaction

this was his reply

Quote:
Hello Jack,

Good to hear from you. The fund is still pending as I consulted an attorney {Barr. James Hans} who contacted the bank {Pimlico Finance} Immediately on your behalf and informed them that you are having issue to settle with your family hence you have not been able to claim your estate, I paid the attorney 」7,50 to get this done, but I was surprise I never heard from you after then.

I am very glad to hear from you now also happy that your doctor could get you back to life. But you should have informed me of this I would have been praying for you. But however, I am so glad to hear from you and knowing that everything is well with you.

In your last email to me, you informed me of the bank contacting you and forwarded me a copy of the mail the sent to you in which they were demanding the following below documents for their verification.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I disagree with Bruin, allmost all my lads read what i write them. Most of them are offscript within two emails. Just started two new baits and the dumbest one is offscript, the other one is still holding on to his script but he based his second script on what i wrote to him. I must admit i knew exactly what he wanted to see but still if i wrote something else i'm sure he would use another script as a follow up.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've once sent out an ASEM to some 300 lads with a simple:
'Dearest,

I'm interested, please tell me more.

Yours Sincerely,
<name>
'

That yielded so much response that I've never used that account since... That's a luxury I've never had with 'serious' ASEM's for, for example, TWAT

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Ah! so it was you who sent me that twat asem a while ago.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some read what you send from the start but most just follow their script for the first few emails until you get them off topic. I find if you try too much too early on you are much more likely to get dropped. If you bring up complications further down the line they are much less likely to drop you as they have time invested in you and are likely to believe you are a real vic. Having said that it is difficult sometimes not to point out the utter absurdites of some of their emails. Remember though DO NOT EDUCATE THE LADS

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am now entering the second round of this bait - - 2 of the three initial mugus have responded without noticing (or remarking) that they are being called "Mr. Horseshit".

Indeed, one of them has written that I should provide him with
Quote:
your full mane
. This provides some baiting possibilities.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

howabout Mr. N33deep H0rseshit?

And I was actually thinking of just copy-pasting song-lyrics to my love-scam "girl"... might get some fun results... I won't hear from her today probably cuz she's "moving".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic