SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Katie Ohhhh Katie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shifter84
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to know if this girl is really a scam or not. Im not sure how to figure this out but any help would be nice. her email is [email protected] and she has sent me a few emails now the first one had a couple of pictures then there was another one with a picture that i swear I recognize but im just not sure. She has im'd me a couple of times. She says she is working as a missionary for Faith Foundation Ministries. I have looked up her email and cant find her anywhere so I thought maybe shes legit but then I cant find this so called Faith Foundation Minitstries with a katie as a missionary. Im really not entirely sure what to think yet and then bam it happened she asked if I could donate to the orphanage there because they were needing a lot of help due to the rainy season. HMMMMM.......you see what I mean. But I cant find anything out for sure and her emails answer all of my questions and respond perfectly to mine. Im a little confused is this a new age scammer. One that actually reads im just not sure.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, xxxxxx.

We can't actually verify if this is a scam or not unless we see some of her e-mails. We will be able to help you better if you can provide this for us. Smile

mod edit: removed member's previous username -Ima

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
shifter84
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Craig but never mind I know for sure now she just Imed me with this

giant.katie: honey i'm having a little problem down here and i think you should know about it

Me: cold right now winter is almost here and its freezing

Me: whats up honey

giant.katie: i'm having problem with the cafe manager that provides me internet here

Me: why whats up
BUZZ!!!

giant.katie: are you there?

Me: yeah im here

Me: whats going on with the manager

giant.katie: he has my necklace

giant.katie: she

Me: what???

Me: why???

giant.katie: I'm in a situation here and i like you to know what i am going through,that's why i have not written to you or come online before now,By the grace of God,you will understand and be of help

Me: tell me what is going on honey

giant.katie: I want to share it with you because it has been a pain for me and i know my dead mom won't be happy with me for this. It's been few days now that have been having troubles with the management of this Cyber Cafe I use in checking my mail and reply your mails!

giant.katie has signed back in. (10/28/2009 11:21 PM)

giant.katie: Actually i get bored after the days work here and i also want to meet that special person for me. So I was introduced to this dating site where we met by a colleague of mine which is in New york, she told me about how she met the love of her life,Which they are now married

giant.katie: So I decided to join the train like she did, I registered with the dating site as she directed, So I met you shortly after my registration.I gave it a try and it turns out to be true, which left me with much surprises, can this be true, real etc... I never believe this is real not until we exchange mail

Me: I know me either

Me: but that doesn't tell me what is going on

Me: what is the trouble your having hun

giant.katie: Back to the problem

Me: yes please tell me so I can help

giant.katie: I subscribed with the Internet provider here with out a penny. Which I begged the cafe manager before am allowed to use the Internet, after which I do normally check and reply your mails everyday. Not until monday,i was stopped to use the Internet and i have no other means of communicating with you

Me: how much do they charge?

giant.katie: So I was forced to deposit my gold Necklace with the cafe manager yesterday night,so that i can write and chat with you, and also to let you know my present situation.As i said earlier the dead will be angry with me for what I have done, cos the Necklace was given to me by my late Mom, before she died and I have been keeping it for years. Now I have no penny on me and I don't have any other means to pay and get back my Necklace from the cafe management, not until am paid my gratuity by the ministry and that will be after our mission here

giant.katie: i owe them 150 and i need another 50 to stay connected to the internet till i leave here

Mod edit: removed member's chat ID. -Ima
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome here. It certainly looks like a scam. If you can post the first contact emails you received from her, with a header, we would be able to do more research. The photos are likely stolen from online and we can search for those too.

Please visit the forum at our sister site, http://www.ScamWarners.com, it's a better place for you to post this and get help from the support team there.

First, however, If what you have posted here reveals your real life identity, please let me know. I will remove this thread and help you get sorted through our private messaging system. I'm also active at ScamWarners and can help you with that piece as well.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if I'd mess with a girl with "giant" in her name, that could go wrong in so many different ways.
shifter84
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA DEEP----Especially since im not all that tall. But thats what yahoo personals does for you I suppose.
shifter84
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From Katie Giant Thu Oct 22 19:33:33 2009
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.49.40; Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:34:06 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YMailISG: 37FhAKAWLDsG8BpsOBWaLgGN.UO. snipped -Ima
X-Originating-IP: [67.195.23.156]
Authentication-Results: mta188.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n3-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.23.156)
by mta188.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:34:05 -0700
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by n3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2009 19:33:34 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.208] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2009 19:33:34 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp118.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2009 19:33:34 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 66745 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Oct 2009 19:33:34 -0000
DKIM-Signature: snipped

Received: from [172.130.213.95] by web113108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:33:33 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.0.7 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.3
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: About me!
To:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1111875111-1256240013=:65813"
Content-Length: 197999

Hello Ben,
Good to hear from you,hope you are good?.Thanks for telling me more about your self.Well,I don't really know how this online thing works,because this is my first to try this,i was introduced to this by a colleague and i hope to get a good result from this.I'm writing you this later about me in a fair exchange .Hope this would be a good start?.Okay here we go about me.I work as a missionary who travels around.Did that scare you away?Well I was deployed to a village in western part of Africa,on my mission trip.I have travelled to several countries in my short time as a missionary and i have gathered different experiences and views about life.I joined the ministry and I work with the underpriviledged,orphanages,and motherless babies,help to eradicate hiv/aids,and I equaly teach self esteem to kids.I wish to meet my soul mate who will be there for me at all times in life as it's high time I got settled down.Its my first time of dating online and i hope it works out for me.I resolved to this online dating stuff cos i have been burned before,I took my time to be useful to God and the society at large and now really need a family of my own.
I am actually on my last stage with this job and would be coming to the united states soon depending on how when I get my retirement and gratuity but hopefully before the end of this month.I just need someone to start conversation with,knowing each other better,sharing views and ideas,issues and relationships prior to I arrive the states,perhaps meeting up in person if things go well bewteen us and who knows committments.Someone I can always communicate with while I am here cos I get bored most times after the days work most especially because of this rural area we are camped here in Nigeria.Not much to see or visit.Bad roads,very poor government,lack of telecommunication system.Infact so far so good the internet has been the best they have goten here in this rural area from the IT world and it costs so much to access the internet plus we take a very long treck day in day out.Emails or chat could be the best form of a very potential connection between us as a matter of fact.Don't know which really works for you but i try as much as possible to check emails from time to time since that would be the best company I can get down here.
More about me,this part sucks,but I would share it with you so that you know exactly whom you are communicating with though it hurts and very unpleasant,i will tell you all that happened to me in the past and why i have chosen to correspond to you. My Dad was a half Uk,North Ireland,belfast,while Mom was from the states,they met in a summit back in those days,we had a very happy and wealthy nuclear family but mom always travel based on her mission trips and has really travelled to about 20 countries around the world before she retired,One day,dad woke up and said he was in love with another woman and was never coming back,he said he found love with this strange woman and there was nothing any one could do about it.Myself and mom actually waited for his return for several years,but it never happened again.After a lil while,mom gave up the ghost suffering from cancer.I became a missionary,when i got to canada to stay up with my mom's only sister at age 10.I had nothing else to do than to go to calgary Canada with my mom's sister,after mom's passing away. Mom especialy was very loving and teachable who made me know most of what i know today.I miss their love and thats exactly why i want a man who understands the rythm of love,somone who can cuddle,snuggle,hold hands and even spoon with me.
I have always thought of having a very strong relationship that would be void of arguments,disagreements,distrust,dishonesty and complaints,but of a loving,faithful and God fearing relationship.I worship with the baptist church,and have an organisation called FAITH FOUNDATION MINISTRY,they are involved and incharge of the missionary trips and decide where to send or deploy you at any time.I am at the peak of my career,thus that i will be retiring soon.I chose to retire soon because I want to settle down and have a family,I want to move on with my life and hopefully the family that Gods gives me.I wont be going back to Canada after this last mission because my mom's sister is married now and resides in Greece with her husband and I think they need their own privacies now. My dreams and aspirations,well in 10 yrs,i want to be able to stand before the congregation to share a testimony of the God given family I must have had at that time.I want to watch my children grow,while i grow with my spouse[would be],in faith,understanding and love.In 20 years to come I wish to have an orphanage that will accomodate at least 2 kids from every country of the world.Too much of a dream eh?If I could achieve that,I will be very happy that at least,i have left something to benefit others even after I lived.In my spare time,I like country walks in the woods, watching animals, Christmas!, snow, fullmoons, bright sunny days, walking hand n hand,lay on a blanket in an open field, watch the clouds go by,talk to you next to me,dream,watch the sun go down, and full moon rise, keep each other warm under a blanket on pillows, laugh, talk, go home and kiss good night and most of all, communication is the back bone of a stronger relationship.
I could write for as much as I wish but would stop here for now,i'm looking forward to heaing from you.I am glad to share this lil story of mine with you just as everyone has a past.I hope to hear more about you too in your next email,if you really care to wrte again or set up a chat depending on when would be a good time for you .I have attached some of my recent pictures in this email.i hope you like them?.Peace be unto you and May God bless you.
Warm regards,
Katie

snipped domain key to fix thread blowout and x'ed out user's email addy -Ima
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A great question to ask is if she prefers missionary style. The real ones hate that joke. Keep it going, this one could have plenty of entertainment value in it. If nothing else, you might get lucky and have a big strong woman packing you around on her shoulders everywhere you go.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See this in header = Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp118.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP

YAHOO USE SPECIAL PROTOCOL NAMED “NNFMP” TO DENOTE SENDER MAY BE IN SCAMMER LIST OR USING ANY SPECIAL SOFTWARE TO HIDE THEIR OWN IP ADDRESS AND DETAILS

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Shifter: Please stop contact with her. Also, you have another private message from me.

@DeepSeaBaiter: He shouldn't continue to write to her as he was communicating with her with his real life information, not baiting. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
shifter84
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Communication has already been stopped with her Though I may try with a different profile a fake one. I met her in yahoo personals and never knew that scammers like this existed. Shows my age or how naive I am I guess.
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Couldn't it be redirected? Drop the yahoo personals account, say there isn't much use for it anymore since he found his "fat bottom girl." Pick up a fresh gmail account too, plenty of options, no?
shifter84
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IMA thanks for all your help. I did PM them. Its great that I did this BEFORE I fell for this scam. Deep it could have been fun but I really don't want to risk it. It would put other people at risk and thats not good.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These links are very useful to knowing/recognising the signs of a scammer

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25

I will be around a few more hours - so please PM me any questions of concerns and I will be glad to help you.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^shifter, I'd try out match.com. I'm sure there are some scams on there as well, but there are a bunch of good people too. In fact, they're so good, I even married one. Best of luck!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic