SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

New to this game...

View next topic
View previous topic

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever they might be, you can bet that they are going to cost money!

So be ready with your 'What's a Western Union?' storylines!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nope, first it was the personal data since I would want that to show on the power of attorney... Well, since they are buying the name, I'm gonna use the patron saint of the poor for my adress and edit my birthdate.
Now how about that telephone-number? Lemme search the forums for that one while... *searches* *finds*
Ah... talking clock, dial M for murder... I'll pass him through to our country's student information center, that should keep him waiting for half an hour at least...
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ wouldn't that involve an ITT if you reroute them to the student information centre?

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have no I idead what that means... pretty new to this stuff... just gave them a wrong number "by accident" but if I know the company in question they'll be put on hold for quite a wile... they're pretty busy.

If they get angry I tell em oops, wrong number, I thought that was my business phone, I don't know. We'll find out what happens tomorrow.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An ITT means ..... a typing error!

Dutchkroket probably ('probably' because there might be a meaning for ITT that I don't know) intended to type ITP, which stands for Innocent Third Party - that is, anyone who is not a willing participant, that we involve.

Think of it like this: your Lad calls the Student Information Centre, looking for your character. Let's pretend that your character is called David. So the Lad rings the Student Information centre, and says, 'David? David? Is that David?'

The person answering the phone then says, 'No, it is Sarah.'

'Sarah who?' asks the Lad.

'Sarah Thompson,' says Sarah.

'I want to speak to David!' says the Lad, 'This is David's house?'

'Oh no,' says Sarah Thompson, 'This is the Student Information Centre.'

'The what?' says the Lad, 'Where is that?'

And Sarah Thompson gives him the address.

But the Lad is cross because he has wasted money on this phone call. He believes that Sarah could be David's sister, and they are playing a game with him, and laughing at him, and messing him about.

And it just happens that he has a cousin who lives in the very same town as the address which Sarah has given.

And so he rings he cousin and says, 'There's this Joker who is called Sarah Thompson, she's got a brother David. And you can find her at such-and-such address, which may or may not also be a Student Information Centre. So go there and hit her in the face as a punishment for messing about with me.'

And the Lad's cousin goes to the Student Information Centre and politely asks for Sarah Thompson - and then punches her in the face.

Unlikely?

Maybe. But it is also possible.

Never ever forget these Lads are criminals. And can be violent criminals.

So: it is better to never ever involve Innocent Third Parties.

You can change it, though. When you write to the Lad tomorrow, tell him you made a typing mistake in giving the phone number, and you want to give him the correct one - but, actually, you are changing your phone next week, so it will be better to wait until you do that, and you will give him your new number then.

Of course, then your 'new phone' can be delayed, and delayed, and delayed.....

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't help but notice the Bank of Scotland was mentioned as your African Queen's bank of choice.
Oddly enough I have a Senegalese romance laddette that uses the same bank. Either it is a popular bank among attractive disinherited refugees or we may have the same fish on our hooks, under different names.
Yet a rose by any other name...

Does anyone else see the Bank of Scotland in association with this style of lad?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

or sarah becomes his new victim Wink

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by [email protected] C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by [email protected] [email protected]
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a lot of scams I get in my mailbox somehow involve BoS... and they got CONVINCING paperwork... NOT.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

same here, i got a bank manager of the BoS who ask if i am dead or not..'
IP said its Nigeria

Offtopic wrote:
Broodjebal, check you PM

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by [email protected] C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by [email protected] [email protected]
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, more replies from AQ and lawyer. Aq is feelin great (I'm sure she is) and the lawyer is indeed coming up with a nice price-list... They want the first payment for legal processing...
I suppose here come the time when I got to download a WU-form from the site, "fill it in", scan it and send it back?
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem is that if you give the Lad a sender's name and a Money Transfer Control Number on that form, he will check it online here:

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

and find it is fake information - without even leaving his seat in the internet café.

And then he will accuse your character of lying to him, or being A Joker.

So it might be better to d-r-a-g out actually going to Western Union. And even when you do eventually get there, I'm sure you won't have the ID they require, or the money in cash (and they won't take a cheque), and have to go back. And then you discover you haven't got enough cash on you to cover the transfer fee as well, and then it is raining/the car won't start/there's a public transport strike, and, oh dear, this is all too difficult, couldn't you just use MoneyGram (which can't be checked online) or a bank transfer instead?

More ideas of 'Payment Delaying Modalities' right here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150757

BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, trying to stall now... Got lad convinced I got a trustworthy guy advising me on my finances, going a step further, claiming he saved my life in Beirut and is keeper of the key to the cash... Now J0hn Z0nd4pun (J0hnny N0c4sh... lol) finds it strange a laywer should not have a bank account.
Got three contacts now, since BoS wants to know if I got any paperwork yet... Baiting is hard work... Funny to see how the lawyer and the BoS seem to be using the same PC... african queen is using another one though...

Oh, apelord seems to be not working too good, so am switching to www.ip-adress.com/trace_email/ Gives a nice map showing from where the mail comes as well...
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and I believe I got my first trophees... In response to my message about my friend not trusting a lawyer without bank-account, asking for some paperwork, I actually got two pics sent by him... a passport and a "call to bar"certificate (anyone got previous experience with one of those?).
The passport looks pretty fake to me, it's askew in the picture, but the photo is bang on straight on screen... or are my eyes crooked...
[edit] Pics removed to be processed... lol... PM me if you feel a need to know[/edit]

[edit] Oh, the "lawyer" asked for MY ID as well... Have to admit I shopped mine a bit better then he did... Hope he likes the photo of Charles Manson I pasted on Smile [/edit]

Last edited by BroodjeBal on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm... I think my lad made a booboo... he confirms the reception of my wonderful ID, but uses a TOTALLY different name to adress me with...

I'll be doing some slapping today...
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think everything about that passport is real, except the name and the picture. You should probably deface it.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you mean couple of black stripes over the data or something? I could just take the pics off...
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I meant writing 'FAKE \ SCAMMER' across it. or otherwise make it useless.
By the way: May I have the email address of the lawyer? I need some paperwork done.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do that as soon as I can get behind a PC where I can use GIMP again. using public access mostly.
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um plese dont send scammers fake IDs, they can be used to fool real victims.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
Patatj30orlog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joined this Dutch food theme and what a 'lekker' story Smile Although I haven't been scammed I did get an e-mail from a scammer but decided to drop it as they know of my real name ;/
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BroodjeBal: Thank you for the lawyer. He wants to know how I got in touch with him. Do you have/know anyone he doesn't hate? Edit: or suspect.

your lawyer wrote:
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

Dear please i will like to know how you get my information because before i can proceed with this services i will like to know who introduce you to my chamber & what is the important of the three document to you.
[...]

Of course I could just ignore the 1st question and write an essay on the importance of the documents. Maybe he is afraid I take him for an actual lawyer? Very Happy

PS: If you ever need a medical doctor in ivory coast, just holler.

BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know, seems this one uses his brain a bit?
BroodjeBal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you know, I don't really have enough time to keep up this bullshit. My time is precious and I won't spend it on some fucking criminal anymore.
Just close this thread, cause I won't be adding any more to it.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic