SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Salah?? Anyone....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tumbles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this is just my first bait but compared to other baits I've read my lad seems to be able to adapt quite well. For example, after my character went ballistic over the initial 48 hour deadline imposed by the bank he has been very careful not to rush things anymore.

In his latest email below I even suspect he's made up a national holiday in an effort to lend credibility to his character and in the process has delayed my character's ability to make the payment!!

As far as lads go I have a feeling this one knows what he's doing and for that I'd really like to cause some misery. I know he genuinely believes my character is a willing victim so at the very least I should be able to draw this out a while...

Quote:
Dear Miss Pina,

How are you doing? Hope you are fine. i am very sorry for not have replied your mail for long now, we are celebrating our Salah , i would have informed you early for you to be aware of it.

The Federal Government of Nigeria declared two days public holiday for all civil servants in Nigeria which ends today. I wish to inform you that the Bank will resume work tomorrow. As you have informed me that you are going to get the money out from the Bank by Monday, after you have made the payment as the Bank has directed you to do through Western Union Money Transfer which is the best way for this transaction to be received you send me the payment information for your record purposes in your file.

Hope you have the payment information on how to send the money to the Bank through Western Union Money Transfer, if you do not have it inform the Bank immediately for that, so that they will provide it for you. Dear Maa, i will advice you to make this payment through Western Union Money Transfer because that is the Fastest and Easiest way to receive money world-wlde.

How was the birthday? Hope all went well, you should send my own birthday cake through mail, She smile.

Regards
Agent Rxxxx Mxxxxx.
Happy Salah.

[/quote]
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually..

Quote:

Dear Txxxxx Axxxx,

I shall get the loction photographs to you as soon as i get hold of the agent incharge.We are observing a two days public holiday due to the muslim festival.
You will be contacted ASAP.

Thanks,
Jxxx Cxxx.

EDIT: That lad is from Nigeria.
EDIT2: Wikipedia seems to think 'salah' is the name for the muslim prayer, not specifically a holiday.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, tumbles. Very Happy Actually, it is the end of Ramadan.
For once, the lad didn't lie to you. Wink Good luck with you bait. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Should've known that...

They had quite some media-attention for that, as the brilliant minds in our country decided to plan a 'car-free sunday' in Amsterdam exactly at the end of Ramadan...

tumbles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And there I was thinking my lad was putting in some effort....

Thanks for that master of puppets Very Happy

@ SlapHappy. Thanks for the welcome and info, good to know! Very Happy

Combined two posts into one. Please don't double-post -- JMR
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic