SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

the same old letters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
karen simpathi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I am new to this forum I have been scam baiting several year, but
I find it tiring to see the same old letter being recycled year after year
so what I did was write my own and suggest they use this one as a refreshing change I here offer it for your perusal and comments be assured that all the modalities have been paid for so to wit:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please do not be taken aback by this letter, My name is Zanik Abdul Abrahms. I am the illiterate and illigitimate son of my mother Phredrica Abrahms,
a well known whore and crackhead in Nigeria, who along with her pimp and guyman were assasinated on their way to western union by a rival 419
scammer. Read this story, http://nigeriaworld.com/news/daily/281.html
I found your contact info thru much bribery, buying e-mail lists and skimming addresses off internet site guest books and I found you to be of such a char-
acter that i felt you were ripe for seeing how much of your money i can part you from.
Please dear person, my life depends on you, at present i am in a hospital here in Cote d' Ivory where i suffer from esophogical cancer, this does not concern
me as much as the fact that i do not have a used Mercedes or Lexus. Before my mother died, she took me to see her pimp and he took me so special
and confided in me that my father had named me Benificiary of a consignment marked family treasures kept within a security house in Ghana. I have
confirmed the existence of this consignment, consisting of 3 old dish towels, aprox. 11.31usd, my mothers panties 5 boxes of used rubbers and a bag of popcorn. I want you to use these
treasures in any way you see fit, but i hope you will at least use the popcorn to feed the poor and motherliss babies.
Now what i need from you is large quanities of your cash to get these family treasures to your country. I can assure you it will be totally risk free for me
and you will get to meet a multitude of various interesting people, all who will have a fee for you to pay. when you run out of money we will forward
the used rubbers to you, (at this point you will need them), my cancer will be cured and we can all celebrate the fact that i have a new Lexus.

please respond quickest with the following:

Full Name:
Phone Numbers:
Bank Info(including account and routing numbers):
Place of residence:
Time Zone:
Are you now, or have you ever
been an idiot:

Hoping to to here from you soonest,
Your favorite scammer
Zanik
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice start but just a little bit over the top. However, what you are doing is known as "de-education" and if done right can result in lads sending out some funny, funny stuff. You are on the right track though.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

karen,
Have you read the 'Lad makes me his oga' thread by Reverse Psychology?
It seeds a ridiculous format to a lad along with some (volunteer) victims to prove that people fall for it. ..and all kinds of sh!t happens from there.. its ongoing.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a few more here: http://www.419baiter.com/test_e-mails.html

Seeding ridiculous scripts is a good thing... It'll decrease the chance they actually make victims Wink

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As sir scam alot said, it's a bit over the top. You do have humor though. Make your script less ridiculous and put some more typical western humor in it which lads don't understand and you have a winner.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
put some more typical western humor in it which lads don't understand and you have a winner.

Karen, I agree with Vampire. I think your de-education script is hilarious, but, if it's an initial email, remember, they only skim through it for the magic words: money, money, and/or more money thru WU, etc.

I think just tweak it a bit by saying the same thing in fewer words perhaps.

You have a great sense of humor. Laughing Laughing

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic