SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Um... aren't they supposed to hide the mail list...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B4rrister Ram0n Br0ntons send me an email today letting me know that I am entitled to millions in a NOK scam, only thing is he left the emails showing of everyone he sent to. I feel like I should be doing something with the info, but I'm not sure what.

Ideas on what to do with a mail list 2 screens long??? Or what to do to the mugu to make him think I'm doin gsomething with th email list 2 screens long...

Oh, I just had an idea. Lets see where this goes.

"We are very busy here at the office and you dont expect us to be clicking more than 100 boxes all day long its a very hectic process and no one is willing to go through such process the whole day. Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace." Bar. Smith

Last edited by Horace Manua on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well? What IS your idea? Wink

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM them to a mod. They have ways of warning all the potential victims.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just realized this guy may be north american. At th everyleast he is using a Canadian service to bump/switch his ISP number.

This came through the account that I hooked some Spanish dudes on before (and made quite angry)...

Anyway my idea:
I am a lawyer short on clients (times are tough all over) and this is a breach of Interpol's Internet privacy laws. I am contacting everyone on the mail list to put together our class action suit and hunt the sender down. Even if each of my clients scores only $100 laddy wil be paying for a very long time.

We'll see if he takes the bait, but if laddy is the spaniard I got before on this address, they will be on to my game in a heartbeat.

"We are very busy here at the office and you dont expect us to be clicking more than 100 boxes all day long its a very hectic process and no one is willing to go through such process the whole day. Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace." Bar. Smith
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some headers for your perusal...

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Attorney R4mon Bront0ns <[email protected]>
X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpVUCffOuacFa7bq+cU77huWtiO2FgbW7M+0iGdbNA3p2KpzMAmiTiMv3hO4sBxPZ0OQazROhIfmU7ppYs+0j1bl
Received: from smtp.easydns.com ([64.68.200.52]) CANADIAN REDIRECT??? by col0-mc2-f11.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:16:35 -0700
X-Greylist: Passed host: 72.52.136.211
Received: from host.pappapak3.com (host.pappapak3.com [72.52.136.211]) IP in LANSING MICHIGAN by smtp.easydns.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id E8E2518A76
for <myemail account>; Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:16:34 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from nobody by host.pappapak3.com Company located in Oregon according to pappashop.comwith local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1MnHTh-0003yh-Kb; Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:44:46 -0700
To:Many Recipients
Subject: Transfer Proposal
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:44:45 -0700
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - host.pappapak3.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - my email server
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 32002] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - host.pappapak3.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -DSSL
X-Source-Dir: stylinstixstudio.com:/public_html
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Sep 2009 22:16:35.0993 (UTC) FILETIME=[83A86890:01CA3C9B]

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Horace Manua wrote:

Anyway my idea:
I am a lawyer short on clients (times are tough all over) and this is a breach of Interpol's Internet privacy laws. I am contacting everyone on the mail list to put together our class action suit and hunt the sender down. Even if each of my clients scores only $100 laddy wil be paying for a very long time.

Seriously? Good luck with that... Confused

I am curious how you "soliciting" international clients to go after a scammer sounds any different from a scammer soliciting international victims to take money from. IMO, you will be offering hope for something that you cannot deliver.

If you solicit any funds from your "potential" clients, would make you a scammer too, or a cash baiter (a NO-NO here). I urge you to check with a Moderator (people with green names) to see what is the best thing to do in this situation.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I'm not contacting th email list (I'm not that much of an a$$hat!) Its just a tactic to ruffle the 419'ers feathers. Mostly I just want to see if he takes the bait. Its like I am threatening to slap him for what his oga should already be slapping him for.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the clarification on this. I guess it was like a run on sentence. I missed part of the intention.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I know lad behavior (and believe me, I am surprised on an irregular basis) he will respond to your initial email telling him you are a lawyer, etc. with his usual second scripted email, with your name pasted neatly in place. This may continue to the third email, but sooner or later he'll glance at what you've written and simply stop emailing you.
Good luck though, hopefully you have a talkatively paranoid lad on your hands.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OP PLEASE tell us you have passed the emaill addresses to a MOD for action.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Horace Manua wrote:
Of course I'm not contacting th email list (I'm not that much of an a$$hat!) Its just a tactic to ruffle the 419'ers feathers.

Please don't (if you haven't already). While it may worry him, it will stop him making the same mistake in future. We don't educate scammers.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone decided to reply-to-all and warn us:

one of the 60 addressees wrote:
Subject: THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER. STOP ALL EMAILS.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 5:37:22 PM
To: xxxx <[email protected]>; "m@rkfin@[email protected]" <m@rkfin@[email protected]>; (and about 60 more addresses)

m@rkfin@[email protected]" <m@rkfin@[email protected]

WHOEVER IS DEALING WITH THIS GUY, HE WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO ADD ALL HIS CONTACTS(VICTIMS) IN HIS EMAILS. UNLUCKY FOR HIM I RECIEVED IT...
THIS GUY IS A 419 ADVANCE FEE SCAMMER(GOOGLE IT). HE MORE THAN LIKELY HAS A GOAT FOR A MOTHER, AND IS A SMALL TIME MUGU. HE ALSO IS A BEGGAR AND A HOMOSEXUAL.
SO IM JUST WARNING YOU ALL NOT TO SEND ANY MORE EMAILS, AND NEVER SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY PEOPLE CLAIMING TO HAVE A DEAD RELATIVE'S MONEY, THEY LOVE YOU, AN EASY LOAN, A BOX FULL OF MONEY, DYING KIDS, OR MILLIONS IN A BANK ACCOUNT SOMEWHERE. THEY'RE ALL SCAMS NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY. THANK YOU.

GOOGLE THESE TOPICS:
419 SCAM
ADVANCE FEE FRAUD
NIGERIAN EMAIL SCAMS
WEST AFRICAN SCAMS
EMAIL SCAMS
ROMANCE SCAMS

@DW: Will PM to mod.
Just out of curiosity: What kind of action can be taken with this? (Other than mass mailing which may not be too effective.)
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually forward this to [email protected] telling and then let them take care of it....

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

since it's so early in the scam, it's likely most of these addresses already deleted it, or it landed in their spam folder. If you're a few emails deep with the guy, and he lets slip another email, then it's probably time to report it/contact them, etc. Not that it hurts anything, you can warn whomever you please.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GSN_fan wrote:
PM them to a mod. They have ways of warning all the potential victims.

Doesn't that strike you as a little convoluted? I had a scammer leave the list of recipients visible to me once. I sent a warning to the people on that list myself.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RayAdverb wrote:

Doesn't that strike you as a little convoluted?

Not really. The Mods do have to earn their pay.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I get this in my catcher account, I normally forward it to a mod. They have much more experience in warning people than I personally have. Sometimes, when my brains actually remembers, I also forward it to scamwarners. Better 2 warnings then none Wink

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The Mods and administrators at scamwarners have experience in councelling victims.

Sometimes it takes a lot of tact and patience to help victims accept that they have been scammed, and then to rebuild their lives. Scamwarners does just this so it is best to leave this work to them.

Leaving us to do the nasty baiter work and cause PAIN to the baddies.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic