SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Here - Little Help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
muguhater2009
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

I'm new here, I found this site after getting slammed with (and still am) 30+ 419 scams a day. You guys are great! I've never laughed so hard at a website before; the photoshopped picture of "we have cash" killed me!

anyhoo, I have a few question if you guys would be so kind to steer me in the right direction.

1. Where can I forward all these email addresses?
2. How much can they find out about me with a yahoo email address if I choose to bait them?
3. How does the wood carving/art scam work?

I'm sure the answers are here somewhere, just haven't found them yet, color me impatient

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a few ways to start getting addresses - grab some from the surplus area and get your baiter address out there. Soon you'll be getting lots of Lads.

The woodcarving bait (not scam) requires persistence, a measure of luck, and a safe address to receive the finished product. There are several examples to illustrate the amount of work involved. But it you succeed - it's worth it...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

muguhater2009 wrote:
How much can they find out about me with a yahoo email address if I choose to bait them?

It's HIGHLY recommended that you bait from an address different than your personal address, so if you're using a yahoo address about all they can find out about you is your approximate location (nearest major city) and that's assuming they know how to parse email headers.

Oh, plus whatever completely made up information you choose to let them know Very Happy

Welcome to Eater!

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

muguhater2009 wrote:
Hi

I'm new here, I found this site after getting slammed with (and still am) 30+ 419 scams a day. You guys are great! I've never laughed so hard at a website before; the photoshopped picture of "we have cash" killed me!

anyhoo, I have a few question if you guys would be so kind to steer me in the right direction.

1. Where can I forward all these email addresses?
2. How much can they find out about me with a yahoo email address if I choose to bait them?
3. How does the wood carving/art scam work?

I'm sure the answers are here somewhere, just haven't found them yet, color me impatient

Thanks and keep up the great work!

1. If you are referring to fowarding the addresses to get them closed down - then please don't as it inconveniences the scammer not at all - addresses like @yahoo are free and can be opened in a matter of minutes.
If however (as I suspect you are asking) you want to know where to send the scammer catchers - then the surplus forum will glady accept your unwanted lads for you Smile
2. A personal addresses like @yahoo may well contain a lot more information about you than you realise - especially if you have been using it for a while and have loads of emails from friends etc.
Grab yourself a nice anonymous gmail account and use that solely for baiting.
Your IP address is stripped (provided you use the webhost and not POP3) and not even your nearest town can be traced.
3. The carving baits are pretty exceptional - they need patience, a good background storyline, determination to knock the scammer off his script and a safe address to receive them.

Oh, and welcome to Eater!
Feed the mods regularly with chocolate biscuits and you won't go far wrong Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fastest and easiest way to get more mugus than you can probably handle is to open a fresh new email account, add about 500 mugu emails in the BCC and write whatever.. you could even send a blank email since most will not notice. You will be flooded with replies in no time and with those guys you can experiment to find what baiting style suits you best Very Happy

Click the link here for plenty of adresses:

http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
essdeeeme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I second BCC-ing a bunch of scammers with a Gmail address. I BBC'd about 30 of them two weeks ago. Within hours, I got about ten. Within days, another five. This week, I'm getting the remainder. I've got three baits I'm working on right now.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

muguhater2009 wrote:
3. How does the wood carving/art scam (Bait Wink )work?

I think your first two questions were adequately answered. As for your 3rd question, trophy baiting is a different creature, it takes time, patience and a special lad. I suggest starting off with a few straight baits, to get the feel for how they operate.

Trust me, to get a lad to ship something to you is a monumental task. It can be done, but it isn't easy.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank You for the warm welcome and information

I was just wondering about the wood carving bait, I initially thought they contacted you with art for sale and was wondering how they scam you.

I'm in the midst of baiting one now and my goal is time wasting (of course) and I think the honorable barrister may be going on a road trip
*wink*wink

Wish me luck and thank you again
MH09
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck and enjoy the fun. You might want to visit Eater University. It will be worth it.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic