SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew in PA wanted to buy my horse(s)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rameyw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one of my horses forsale on Horseville.com and I got an email from "Andrew in PA" well Andrew thought he was going to get my bank account info.....HAHAHAHAHAHA Wink Below is the back and forth between "Andrew In PA and Uraliar N Theefe" I'm sure everyone knows how it is when you post something for sale, the scumbags come out of the wood work.
Here is the link to the forum that I posted it on:

http://forum.horseville.com/legal/1622-anyone-gotten-email-andrew-pa.html

If the link doesn't work for you I've copied it but left out others' comments.

Hello
Am Andrew from PA, Is your Horse still available for sale, Am highly interested to buy it and join my barn. Kindly let me know

Regard
Andrew

So I wrote him back (None of it is true!):
Hello Andrew from PA,
Yes he is still available but have had MANY inquiries and have someone coming this evening to make an offer on him, are you wanting to make an offer?

Hello

Thanks for your mail,. Am really much have interested to purchase your horse, Am buying them and train them for polo and rodeo sport also i breed them. I have just bought 2 filly and 3 gelding already in my Barn. There is a special doctor that normally take good care of them everyday.

Am willing to buy two from you if you do have more horse available for sale, I have contact my shipper agent that will come and pick them up from your barn immediately the you confirm the payment. I will need your full name and address because the Shipper agent will like to contact you and discuss much better about necessary paper that will required.

About the payment transaction, I can only transfer money into Wachovia or Wellsfargo Bank account because my company did not allowed me to transfer into just any bank account. So let me know if you have any of this two account in order to proceed to the payment in time. I want them to join my barn this week if possible.

Looking ahead to hear from you

Regard
Andrew

So I decided to have a little fun with "Andrew From Pa": (make sure you see the name I am using ) Again NONE of this is true!!!
Andrew From PA,
What kind of rodeo sport do you train them for? I have 25 horses and I want to sell them all are you interested in them? I desperatley need money and i would like them all to go to the same home. Do you think you can take them all? Right now I am feeding them pine needles and they say they don't like them very much because all of our grass got scooped up in a tornadoe over the winter and all that is left is the pine trees and the feed store says it won't give me no more feed until i pay them and to feed them the pine needles. Have you ever heard of feeding them pine needles is this what you feed your horses? As your doctor that take good care of animals if it is oky if they eat the pine needle for brekfest and supper, okay? and get back with me SOOOn! I think you are very edumacated on the care of horses and I respect your answer Okay?
I don't wants lots of moneys for all 25 hrses if you promise to take them all and let them live together like they do now. PLEASW ANDREW FROM PA! PLEASE tell me you will and then I will give you ALL my banking Information to go thru with the sale. Maybe you will take halve of them okay?
Thank You,
Uraliar N Theefe

I get this from "Andrew":
Hello
Thanks for your mail, i understand your mail, my doctor will take care of them, i will much have interested to buy them, kindly let me know the total cost of them, and also your bank information needed urgently in other to proceed to transfer the payment before weekend.

The payment will be transfer into your bank account immediately you get back to me with your bank details, and my shipper agent are ready to come and pick them up immedaitely you confirm and receive the payment in your bank account.

Now i want you to get back to me with your wachovia or wellsfargo bank account and also i need your phone number so that i can call you when the payment transfer successfully,.

Thanks
Andrew

And 10 minutes later I get this from "Andrew"

Hello
I have make up my mind to buy all of them, kindly let me know the total cost of all them, I have a special food for them, and my doctor give them normal care everyday,, i will be very glad if all of them join my barn before weekend.

And i want you to send your bank info for the payment transfer and must be wachovia or wellsfargo bank account info because i can not transfer into any bank account except this two bank, cos my company did not allowed me to do so, Also i need your phone number

Thanks
Andrew

Soooo I decide to have even more fun with "Andrew" (if he answers this one he really does think he has a big ol' dummy on the line) Notice he still hasn't figured out the "name":

Andrew how much do you want to offer me for the animals and what did your dokter say about the pine needles? can you please send me a picture of your barn? I worry so much about all of them and want them to have nice big rooms to live in. does your barn have air conditioning and heating? they are all use to havin those ammenities all there lifes. Please andrew from pa answer these questiona all and i will give you my info to make the sale go thru. i just have to have the pikture and for you to tell me what i've asked you to axe yur animule doktur. PLEASE ANDREW AS I AM SOOOO VERY DESPERUTE FOR THE MONEY YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME THRU MY BANK. PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AS I WORRY A HOLE BUNCH FOR THREWE LIFES AND HAVE TO KNOW WHERE THERE GONNA LIFE AND THE CUNDISHUN OF THE BARN AND I WOULD LIKE TO see what it looks like, okay? PLESE PLESE PLESE I JUST CANT LET THEM GO TO JUST ANYONE YIU UNNERSTAN RIGHT ANDREW FROM PA?? SO PLS TELL ME THE anwsurs to my Questions!! An I WILL TELL YOU ALL THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED.
THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUNCH ANFREW FRUM PA,
SINSEEREALY,
Uraliar N Theefe

So far that's all, IF he writes back I will post his emails. Usually I hear from him early mornings. His email is from a "ymail" account. Never heard of that before, anyone heard of "ymail"?

#2 (permalink) 02-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Rameyw
New Member Join Date: Feb 2009

He still wants my horses!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I really didn't think Andrew would actually answer that last email but he surely did!! And he actually used my "name" in his greeting!! LOLOLOL So here is my latest from Andrew in PA:

Dear Uraliar
Thanks for your mail, i understand you so much and i have contacted my doctor about the pine needless, and he instructed me that there is treatment for that, and he will take good care of them immediately they join my barn. I have a very large and beautiful barn that has air conditioned and heater, also i have a wide pitch that i used to train them, and there is special food that was processed and stored in a cool place..

I promised your horses a good home, and you are welcome to come and visit them anytime you feel, i ve been in this transaction for a long time, and i trained some of them that suitable for sport, and i breed and sell some when they grown.

I will try and send my barn pictures but that will be later because i was so busy with my client here, My barn was located here in Harrisburg.

I will be offering you $1800 for the 25 horses, but if they are expensive than that, kindly let me know how much they cost exactly, I can not wait to meet them.

My shipper agent will also contact you to schedule the pick up day for them immediately you confirm the payment in your bank account.

Now i want you to get back to me so that i can make arrangement for the payment transfer, and also you phone number is needed so that i can call you when the payment transfer into your bank account, Am requesting for your Wachovia bank account or Wellsfargo bank.

Andrew

YEAH RIGHT ANDREW!!! $1800 for 25 horses!?!?!?!?

#3 (permalink) 02-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Rameyw

Omg!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I KNOW he is an IDIOT!
I wrote this to him in response:

Andrew!
$1800 four 25 hrses? or did yio meen $1800 ech hoerse?> i reely need to seE wHAT YUR BARN LOOKS LIKE SO MAEK SHURE YOI SEND ME THE PIKCHRE SOON OKY?? WHUT IS THE SPECHIL FOOD MADE OF? I USED TO FEED THEM GRASS AND COCONUTS AND they all lookd butiful. You sayed that you sell sum of THEM? OH NO THEY CANNOT BE SOLD ONCE YOU BUY THEM!!!!!.? WILL YOU PROMISA THAT YOU WONT SELL THEM???!!$ WHAT KIND OF SHIPPING CUNTANER WILL THEY BE PUT INTO WHEN YUR SCKIPPER PICKS THEM OP? THEY HAVE TO BE SEPERETED CUZ I DONT WUNT THEM HAVIN SEX ON THE Trip!!!! and sum off thems lik to have SEX WHEN THAY TRAVUL CUZ THEY GETS SOOOO EXCITED!! NUN OF THM HAVE GOTEN MARRYED SO THEY HAVE TO BE WATCHED TO MAKE SHURE THERE IS NO SEXX!!! OKAY ANDREW??
I NEED THE MONEY SO BAD ANDREW FROM PA BUT I ALLSO HAVE TOO CEE WHERE THay will be livin and they wont be havin NO SEX on the TRIOP to HARRISHBURG!! CAN YOU PLSE SEND ME THE PIKTURES SOOON ANDRE FROM PAU???? I NEED TO PLANT SOME MOREE COCONUTS TO FEED THE OTHER ANIMALS SO I DON'T HAVE ENUFF MONYES TO DO IT SO THAT IS WHY I AM SELLLIN 25 HORSES!! CUZ THAY IS SAYIN THEY DOESN'T LIKE THE PINE NEEDLESS ANYMORE AND THEY WAS SPITTIN THEM AT ME TODAY WHEN I WALKED PASSED THEM. DO YOUR DOKTER THINK THAT IS BAD? THAT THEY BE SPITTING NEEDLESSES AT ME OR JUS THAT THAY IS TRIED OF EATIN THEM? pLEASE ANDREW FROM PA SEND ME THE PIKTURES VERY SOON AND TELL ME YOU WASNT GUMNNA SELL MY BABIES THAT SPIT PINE NEEDLESSES AT ME AND YOER WONT LET THEM HAVE SEX ON THE TRIOP TO HARRISHEBEURG. OKAY ANFDREW??????

THANK YOU FOR BEIN SO NICE,
Uraliar N Theefe

So I thought I wouldn't hear back from him after this email, boy was I WRONG!! LOLOLOLOL

I got his back from him in less than an hour:

Hello
Thanks for your urgent response, I meant that i offered 18000USD for all of them, My shipper agent will come and pick them one by one, because i want them to join my barn before weekend, the horse will be pick up everyday,, possible 4 everyday because i want to seprate them, I will try to snap my barn and i will send it to you later, but i promise them good home, do not think i want to buy them and not take care of them. I want to buy them and resale them and you are welcome to come and see each of them everyday.

Your Wachovia bank account is needed urgently so that i can go and transfer the payment because you said you are in need of money, so let me have your bank information so that i can pay before weekend, and i will need your full house address and your phone number so that i can send it to my shipper agent.

Thanks
Andrew

Soooo I decided to hold him off for a tad longer, I REALLY REALLY need those "pikshures" of his "barnfarm"

ANREW,
I NEED THA PIKCHURE BFOR I CAN GIVE YUI THE INFORMASHUN YOU ARE REQUSTING FRUM ME. I SEE YOU SAY $18,000 FOUR ALL HRSES. TAT BE OKL WIT ME. BUT I WANT TOO NO WHUT KINDA CUNTANER THEY WIL BE IN WHN THEY GOES TO YUR FARMBARN? DUZ YUR AGANT NO THAT DA HRSES AR IN FLURIDA AND NIT NEArbuy harrishberger? will you putt ribbons in their hairs whn yui get thems? THWEYS RALLY LICK TO HACVE THET IN THERE HAIRS?/ OUR THAEY GOINNIN TU BE ON A AIRPLANE? CUZ THAY WILL LUVVV THEYT VURY MOUCH1! DI YA AXSK YUR DKTUR ABOT THEMS SPITTIN THE PIN NEEDLESSSES AT ME AN WHUT HE BE THNKIN THAT MEAN?PLAESE ANRDEW FRUM PA GET DA ANSER FUR ME CUZ I RALLY NED TO NO oky?
i hafe ti fund my wacove wells fergo acount infurmashun to give too yuio TJHE TORNADIE RALLY MESSES EVRY TING UP HARE AND MY PAPERS WANT EVRY WHARE SO I BE LUKIN FORE DEM RIEGHT NOW AS I RITE DIS LETTERS TO YUI. WHEN YOI SENDS ME DA PIKSHURES OF THER BARNFARM AND AIRPLANE THEAY WILL TRAVEL AN LIVE IN I WILL SENT THE INFURMASHUN TOOO YUI WHEAN I FINE IT ALL. OKAY ANDREW FRUM PA? i dont know whut to tink abit yiu wunting to resale theams, YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME ANDREW FRUM PA THEAT THEAY WILL NUT BEE SOLID WHEAN YOI GET THEMS. PLEASE ANDREAW PLSE TELL ME YUI WUNT REASALE THEM. THEY ALL LUVE EACH UDDER AND CRY HARD IFIN THEAYS GET SEAPRTED!! I DUNT WANT THEM TO BEA CRYING!121!! DID YOUR DKTER SAY IT WUZ GUUD TO FED THEMS COCONUTS? i amSO ASkared of them being resolded idf you buys theams alll CAN YOU PRIMSE THAT YOI WONT? ifn thaeys all go on da aeroplaned muke shre thays dont puked up on tharselves okay ANDREW FRUM PA????/// mack shure yui sent the pikshure of yur barnfarm very sooon sos i cant showe thems and mack shure THEYS ALL WUNT TO GOO TO HARRISHBEREGERER YUI UNNERSTAND RIGHT ANDREW FROM PA/???. WULD YUI LIKE TOO ceee PIKSHURES OF AlL OF DEM? I CAN SENT YUI SUM PIKSHURES IFN YUI WANT??/// DUE YOI WANT SUM PIKSHURES TOOO MACK SHURE YUOI LIKE THEMS ALL. AND WHAT BOUTT MAKIN SHURE DEY HAVAE THE RIBBONS? DOO YOI MACK YOUR ODDER HRSES ALll PIRTY ?? TOO?? PLSES ANDRESW SEND MEEE THEA PICKSHURES SOOON?!!21 I GOTS TOO CEE THE FARMBARN AN AIREPLEANE THEY WILL RID ON TO PA?? OKAY ANDRE???///,,>

tHANK YOU andrewfrom pa,

Uraliar N Theefe

We will see if my dear Andrew writes back after this stoooopidity. If he does I'm just going to have to string him along a bit longer until I tell him CASH ONLY!

Hello
Here is the attached of my barn and horse pitch where all my horse always pasture, i have a enough space to keep and breed all the 25 horses that i wanna buy from you. Do not be worried about the caring, I promise them a good living here, my barn consist air condition and also i have a heart that will make them warm when there is cold..

So hope you are seen my pitch and barn, My shipper agent will come and pick up them 5 each in a day by air plane and my shipper agent will come along with ribbon, and all the necessary thing needed to cargo ship.

So now i want you to get back to me with your full wachovia bank account details so that i can proceed to the payment in time because i will be very glad if all the horse get in to my farmland before next week.

Also i need to talk with you on phone, i want you to get back to me with you full wachovia bank account and also your phone number so that i can call you when the transfer was succesffuly made and also my shipper agent will call you and talk to you on phone,

Andrew

So I wrote him back with "problems"

ANDRFW!!
SUM THANG BAD HAS HAPEN AN I DOESN'T NO IF I SHULD TELLL YUI?? REELLY 2 THINGS HALF HAPEN I WORRYSD THAD YOI WILL BES MADE IF I SHULFD TELM YUI?//
I cee pikshured of barnFARM of you'd and itBE PUDY AN ALL BUT sum ting hast happen hear. A:lso why no pikshure of cargpo plane? I MUST CEE THEAT TWO.
I SO WRRY NOW I wont gte moneys I neeeds soo baddlee to plant COCONUTS FUR ODDER ANIMULS!!!!!
WHUT DID YUR ANIMUILE DOKTUR SAY ABOUT THE PIN NEEDLESESS SPITTING?/>
I AM SO VRY HAPPY Smile THAT SCHIPPER WILLL BRUNG RIBON FOR HRSES, BUT THE BAD THINGS MITE CHANGE YOURR MINE.
SEnd me pikchure of cargo plain SO i no how the babies willl bee travulin. ok andrew from pa??
please HURRIE AN WRITE ME BACK SO I NO YOU NUT GUNNA BE MADE ABUT BADE THINGS, OKY ANDREW?? AND SEND PIKSHURE OF Aerplaine.
thank you,
Uraliar N Theefe

And then he writes back wanting to know what is going on:

Hello
What is happening there,, Kindly let me know, I will not change my mind, Also i was being asked for your phone number since, kindly give me your phone number so that i can call you and discuss much better. And also my shipper agent also like to talk to you on phone,

About the cargo plane, I have contact my shipper agent to take pics of his cargo plane, I will send that to you when he forward it to me, But there is no problem, all the horses will be cargo safely

About what yo said its happening, Kindly let me know what is happening, Am willing to help you because you said you need money.

My doctor did not said anything bad about the PIN NEEDLESESS SPITTING, there is no problem about that,

Now i want you to get back to me with your wachovia bank account so that i can make the transfer in time, because you said you need money.. Also you phone number is needed urgently.

Regard
Andrew

Soooo I tell him what the "problems" are:

Andrefw,
My bank say i cannot get moneys the way yuo want to do. they says you probly not real for shure and not want MY HOSRES I TELL THEAM YES YUO DO BUT THEMS WON'T TAKE MONEYS THET WAY!!! I DUNT HAVE A FONE TO GAVE YOU NUMBER I LIFE ON ISLAND AND GOTS NO MAIL CEPT WHAN I GOES TO THE post office. we usually swim over to the manelund or if lucky we get fairy to take us over their. also 1 of the gurl horse went to nest door and have SEX WITH A DONKEE. THEFARMER WAS was sooooo mad because she made his boy donkee have SEX and he had never done that bfor. NOW HE SAY I HALF TO PAID HIM FOR IT OR GAVE HIM THE GURL HORSE, ANDREW! I DUNT NO WHAT TO DO?// what wood yio do??
plus you keep sayin that yio will traine them and sale them!! Andrew i cant let my babies go if the will not live together for always!!11 unnerstan? THEY ONLY NO EACH OTHER AND WILL BE SO ASKEERED JUS LEEVING THE BARNFARM I HAFE. HOW FAR AWAY IS PA FROM FL? I THINK THAT MABE THAEY MIGHT THROW UP IF THEY GET ON AN AEROPLAINE. DO YUR OTHER HORSES FLY IN IT TOO?/
I JUST DONT NO WHUT TO DO ANDREW FROM PA. I THUNKED THAT ALL WAS GOIN GUUD AND THEN ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE. MABE U CAN THINK OF SUM OTHER WAY TO PAID FOR THE $18000 USD

BYE,
Uraliar N Theefe

Well I haven't heard back from Andrew in Pa, so maybe he has caught on? I'll keep you posted on what is happening with him. Ahhh what fun I've had with him. He really thinks (thought?) he had a sucker for sure!!

Hope everyone is enjoying! I know I am!!!

I'm so gald that you all are enjoying as much as me. I think it may be coming to an end since I've told him no money transfers into my bank account, but him being such a "smart man" he just may figure something out!! LOL
Here he is very understanding that I don't have a phone BUT he still needs my banking info because that is the only way he can pay. WHAT AN IDIOT!! or at least he thinks I'M AN IDIOT!!
Oh BTW I DID do a virus scan on the pics before opening them I was worried that he would send something in them too!

Anyway here is the latest from Andrew:

Hello
I have decided to transfer the money but i will do it seperately, i know that i can not transfer 18000 at once, so do not worry about that,, All i need is your bank details, i have made all the necessary arrangement for the pick up of the horse from your barn.

I understand that you do not have phone, there is no way to pay, i can only transfer into your account, so let me know

Andrew

And this is what I wrote back to him:

Andrew,
Banks says I cant GET NO MONEYS TRANSFERED. THAY SHUT ME DOWN IFN I DOES IT AND TAKE ALL MY moneys. So i gruess we cant due deal? UNLES YUI NO OF NOTHER WAY TO GET MONIEY TOO ME?/ WHY DOES YUO NOT TELL ME YOU NO GONNA SEEL MY BABIES WHEN YOI GET THEM AND TRAINE THEM>>/? THAY have TO STAY ALLLL TWOGETHER ANDREW FROM PA!!1@ AN WHAT SHULD I DUE ABUT THE MAN WIT THE BOY DONKEE NXT DOOR??/ ALSO IS PA IN FL?? I DONT KNOW WHERE PA IS BUT IT PROBABly is near right cause yui says i can com and visist anytim i want to right ANDREW FROM PA?? i worry that I WONT GET $18000USD FOR HORSES BECAUS MY BANK SAY NO TO TRANSFER. OH ANDREFW WHAT WILL I DO???/// I KNOW YUO ARE SMART AND VERY EDUMACATED AND WILL FIGURE SUMTHING OUTE!!! YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD BIZNESS TO HAVE SUCH A BIG BARN AND PITCH IN PA!? I WAS SOO HOPPING THAT MY BABIES WOULD NOT HAVE TO EAT PIN NEDDLESSES ANYMORE UNTIL THE NEW COCONUTS GROW AND WE CAN PICK THEM AGAIN. I AM SO VEERY SAD ANDREWD THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO EAT PINEDDLESSES UNTIL THE SUMER COMES BACK. THEY WER SO EXCITED THAT THAY WAS GUNNA GO TO FARMBARN THAT HAVE SPESHIL FEEDD FUR THEM AND NOW I DONT KNOW WHUT TO TELLL THam. oh well i will just try not to cry whan i tells them that bank says no to tRANSfer of any money into account. DUE you HAVE ANIE IDEAS ANDREW FROM PA?//

waiting to hear back,
Uraliar N Theefe

Ahhh Andrew from PA what shall I do next?? LOLOL

Well everyone I guess Andrew either caught on or dropped me because he isn't smart enough to try another way to scam money from a desperate for money person. He was so "caring" when I told him I had problems and then he just DROPS me! LOL Oh well maybe he has learned a lesson that some people will play them the FOOL too!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! JERKS! I HATE THESE PEOPLE AND I HOPE THEY GET PISSED WHEN THEY KNOW THEY'VE BEEN HAD!!!
Take Care All, if I get another idiot to believe me I'll pass it along,

Well everyone I guess Andrew either caught on or dropped me because he isn't smart enough to try another way to scam money from a desperate for money person. He was so "caring" when I told him I had problems and then he just DROPS me! LOL Oh well maybe he has learned a lesson that some people will play them the FOOL too!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! JERKS! I HATE THESE PEOPLE AND I HOPE THEY GET PISSED WHEN THEY KNOW THEY'VE BEEN HAD!!!
Kelly
#12 (permalink) 02-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Rameyw

No more Andrew

Well folks I guess my last email to Andrew was just that my last..... DARN! And I was having soooo much fun! If by chance I do hear from him I will post it for everyone to read.
Take Care All,

Well this surely will be the last we hear from Andrew, since I will be letting him know how much fun it has been seeing how far he would go to get my banking info. Or should I? Shall I string him along? What does everyone think? I'll wait to see what everyone has to say before I RIP HIM A NEW ONE!
Here is the latest from Andrew:

Hello

I ve tried to do the payment in another way but does not work out, only wachovia transfer, i can only transfer money from my wachovia bank and to your wachovia bank and i told you that i will be transfer the payment thrice, because i can not do all together, So let me know wat you intend. Am still interesting in your horse.

Regad
Andrew

And that is where it ended, but it was FUN FUN FUN while it lasted! I've done this before with other "buyers" but not to this extent and for so long.

Last edited by Rameyw on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That link doesn't work for me.
Quote:
You don't have permission to access /legal/1622-anyone-gotten-email-andrew-pa.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It's probably behind a login, but the site seems to be having problems as well.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Rameyw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes there can be a problem with that site, Evil or Very Mad I'll try copying and pasting everything.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic