SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First published bait...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
essdeeeme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(For my first series of baits, I just BCC’d a bunch of scammers with “I’m interested, tell me more”.)

From: ju$tice b!$$ola <[email protected]> (81.91.227.12 BENIN)
To: Me
Sunday, September 13th 8:15AM
RE: ATM MASTER CARD DESPATCHMENT

Hello,
it is going to cost you the sum of $350 for the deliverying cost at your door-step of your parkages which you have to send to this office at the attention of our treasury department, IFEANYICHUKWU MANUAGWU JEROME through MONEYGRAM transfer services so that your parkage will leave from here today and arrive to you by tomorrow.

You are highly advised to send a copy of the payment slip and notification to the Jerome through email address:[email protected]
This is Guaranteed.

Thanks,

Dr.J.B!$$OLA
Tel: +229 9633 4056

To: ju$tice b!$$ola
Tuesdya, September 15th
RE: ATM MASTER CARD DESPATCHMENT

HI
IHAVESENTTHEMONEYGRAMSORRYSPACEBARISBROKEN

(Just to have a little more fun, I send the same message three times)

Wednesday, September 16th
COLLECTION

THE MONEYGRAM WANT TO RECEIVE THE 8 DIGITS SECURITY CODES .SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP COPY BY ATTACHMENT.

DR.B!$$OLA JU$TICE

RE: COLLECTION

HI
IHAVEATTACHEDTHEMONEYGRAMRECEIPTREGARDSHERMESHERMESSORRYABOUTSPACEBARSTILLBROKEN

Click Here

COLLECTION

DEAR MR.HERMES,

THE MONEYGRAM SAID THAT THE INFORMATIONS IS WRONG. THE 8 DIGITS NUMBERS.IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL, GO AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY AND SEND IT BY WESTERN UNION FOR THE NAME OF ROCK AMOSSOU AS THE RECEIVER.SEND AGAIN YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS FOR THE DESPATCHMENT PLEASE.

DR.B!$$OLA JU$TICE

Thursday, September 17th
RE: COLLECTION

IDONTKNOWWHYITDIDNTWORKIWILLGOBACKTOMONEYGRAMANDFINDOUTWHATTHEPROBLEMISSORRYAGAINSPACEBARSTILLBROKENIAM86YEARSOLDPLEASEBEPATIENT

(I was more than content with keeping this bait going as long as possible, but it looks like Yahoo shut him down)

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.fr account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta487.mail.re4.yahoo.com (state 18.).
dennispennis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plentyoffishinthesea,trywithsomeonenew.

DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE SEND ME A MAIL. I WILL REPORT YOU TO INTERPOL.

Closed lad accounts x3
Click here to support 419Eater.com
bonneville
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I might try that with whichever lad responds to one of my baits Laughing That was REALLY funny!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic