SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Captain Mal and the British High Commission

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This wasn't intended to be a long bait as I was in the mood to annoy a Lad.

3 September 2009

Quote:
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
OFFICE OF CONSULAR
DANGOTE HOUSE,
AGUYI IRONSI STREET, MAITAMA DISTRICT,
ABUJA, NIGERIA..
E-MAIL: - [email protected] OR [email protected]
TEL: +234-803-500-3775
FAX: -+234-(80351)-(37175)
The British High Commission in Nigeria
ATTENTION,
This is to inform you that the British High Commission in Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana and Burkina Faso received report that you were listed as one of the scam and so many other British, US and Asian citizens etc.
You are listed and approved for payment as one of the scammed victims, get back to us as soon as possible for the immediate payment of your compensation funds. On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last UN meetings held in Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scam artists operating in syndicates all over the world today, in other to retain the good image of the country, the president of the four Countries comprising Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana and Burkina Faso in collaboration with the UNITED NATION through their British High Commission office in Nigeria are now paying one hundred and four (104) scam victims cutting across the whole continents of the world as a compensation to maintain good relationship among other nations of the world, the compensation was dim very necessary by the bodies involved due to the retrieval of valuable properties and money amounting to millions of United State of America dollars from some of the suspected scam artists that were arrested by security operatives which was handed over to NIGERIAN FINANCIAL INTELLIGENT UNIT(NFIU).
Due to the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be paid through (Mr. Robert Dewar) BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION Headquarters, Abuja, Nigeria through their funding streams such as the Strategic Program Fund (formerly GOF), Public Diplomacy Project Fund, Bilateral Program Budget and Returns & Re-integration Fund also under funding assistance by the Central Bank of Nigeria in Collaboration with the Bank of America. According to the number of applicants at hand, 84 proved victims has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, Europe and Asia, we still have more 20 left to be paid their compensations.
Yours was among those that were reported unpaid as at Friday and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the committee to make sure you receive your compensation immediately.
Note that You will receive your compensations payments via an ATM Debit Card cash able at any ATM center around your Country as soon you meet up with the delivery requirements.
Be advised not to have any further contacts with any internet scam artists to avoid any more lost of fund.
Call +2348035003775 or reply to these email immediately to check if the endorsed date for the delivery suits you.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Mrs. STELLA BENSON.
Secretary,
To The CONSULAR,
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
ABUJA.

Captain Mal was somewhat flippant...

Quote:
My compensation is being handled by another source, so your offer is redundant. Thank you anyway.

A different persona takes over, one who seems not to have read my reply.

7 September 2009

Quote:
REF; COMPENSATION 1234.
FOR THE KIND ATTENTION OF KARL:
YOUR E-MAIL WAS RECEIVED AND THE CONTENT WAS WELL NOTED.
Your name and e-mail address was in the list of scam victims sent to us by the Nigerian Financial Intelligent Unit ( NFIU ) We Apologize for the harm and damage that you might had gone through as a result of the scam activities carried out on your which made you loose a huge sum of your hard earned money and we use the medium also to warn you against sending money to unverified persons for the avoidance of future occurrences . You should also understand that we are working in collaboration with the EFCC , FBI and the INTERPOL on the fight to stem Internet and all other form of financial crimes in the world.
Note that more than 15 million people where involved in this exercise, the first batch of this exercise was benefited by 104 people as a result of random selection and almost all of them had received their funds except for few of them that theirs had been reported undelivered and yours happens to be among the list of undelivered Debit Card and in other that the purpose of the compensation is not defeated we are doing all we can to make sure that all beneficiaries receive their funds and we crave for your utmost compliance to our directives in order achieve the required result .
IN REGARDS TO HOW AND WHEN YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD.
YOU WILL GET YOUR ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS. WE WOULD HAVE ADVICE YOU TO COME DOWN TO OUR OFFICE TO COLLECT IT, BUT CONSIDERING THE DISTANCE, I WILL HELP YOU OUT BY SENDING MY SECRETARY TO REGISTER IT WITH A COURIER COMPANY BUT YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO SEND US YOUR DHL DELIVERY ACCOUNT. YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IS ALSO NEEDED
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEND YOUR DHL COURIER DELIVERY ACCOUNT TO ENABLE US REGISTER YOUR ATM CARD WITH THE DHL FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOORSTEP. NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A DHL MAILING ACCOUNT, THEN YOU SHOULD INDICATE LETS FIND AN ALTERNATIVE METHOD TO DO THIS.
WE AWAIT FOR YOUR PROMPT COMPLIANCE TO MY DIRECTIVE AND IMMEDIATE REPLY.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
Mr. ROBERT SCOTT DEWAR (CMG)
CONSULAR,
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION,
ABUJA.

Read my replies, willya?

Quote:
As I said before - I don't need your help with this. Thank you and goodnight.

He did. He seems quite anxious:

7 September 2009

Quote:
REF; COMPENSATION 1234.
FOR THE KIND ATTENTION OF Capt. Malcolm Reynolds:
I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT MUCH HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOUR COMPENSATION IS BEING HANDLED BY ANOTHER BODY, MY REASON IS THAT IN AS MUCH AS SCAM COMPENSATION IS CONCERNED, THERE IS N OTHER BODY ASSIGNED OR APPROVED TO CARRY OUT COMPENSATION FOR SCAM VICTIMS BY THE ORGANIZATION OF AFRICA UNITY, ECOWAS AND THE UNITED NATIONS, THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION IN NIGERIA IS THE ONLY BODY APPROVED TO COMPENSATE VICTIMS SO I AM AFRAID YOU ARE BY SCAMMED AGAIN BY THOSE UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENTS THAT ALWAYS GO AHEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT AND THEIR PROGRAMS TO DECEIVE THE MASSES AND PUT A DENT ON WHATEVER THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING BY EXTORTING MONEY FROM UNSUSPECTING INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOU, IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING TO YOU, SOMETIMES, I WONDER WHERE THEY GET ALL THE INFORMATION THAT THEY ARE WORKING WITH THAT HAPPENS THEM TO GET AT THE RIGHT PEOPLE.
YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED FOR YOUR OWN GOOD TO DESIST FROM SENDING A CENT TO THEM FOR WHATEVER PURPOSE FOR NOW UNTIL IT IS PROVEN TO YOU THAT YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH THE RIGHT PERSONS, I WANT YOU TO FORWARD THE MOST RECENT E-MAIL RECEIVED FROM ALL PARTIES INVOLVED AND THEIR CONTACT NUMBERS SO THAT I CAN FORWARD IT TO THE APROPRIATE QUARTERS FOR VERIFICATION, DO NOTE WE ARE DOING THESE TO PREVENT YOU FROM LOOSING MORE OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO WRONG HANDS.
WE AWAIT FOR YOUR PROMPT COMPLIANCE TO MY DIRECTIVE AND IMMEDIATE REPLY.

My reply was inspired by some anecdotes about Sean Hannity's ravings.

Quote:
Just who the Sam Frick do you think you are bad-mouthing the Federal agencies of the United States of America? Listen, mister, just get used to the fact that you're not needed in this, just like your little muck-heap of a country doesn't amount to a cougar's fart in the halls of power any more. Hell, if it wasn't for America you Limey dip-dunk no-loads would all be speaking German!
So you can take your directive and stick it where the sun doesn't shine, lard-ass. Get the hell out of my life.

He seemed resigned to getting nowhere.

8th September 2009

Quote:
REF; COMPENSATION 1234.
FOR THE KIND ATTENTION OF Capt. Malcolm Reynolds:
I DO APPRECIATE YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE AND AS IT IS SAID THAT EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINION, I QUITE UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT OF VIEW AS A MATTER OF FACT I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE INVOLVED IN YOUR PERSONAL AFFAIRS BUT DO UNDERSTAND THAT NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD, I ONLY WANTED TO ASSIST YOU IN DOING THE RIGHT THING AND BY SO DOING PREVENT YOU FROM LOOSING YOUR MONEY TO SCAM ARTIST WHICH OPERATE IN SYNDICATE ALL OVER THE WORLD USING ALL MANNER OF AGENCIES TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL NEVER BORDER YOU AGAIN BUT SHOULD YOU NEED MY ASSISTANCE IN ANY WAY PLEASE DO NOT FAIL TO CONTACT ME AND ALSO NOTE THAT MY GOVERNMENT IS READY TO ASSIST ALL SCAM VICTIMS IN WHATEVER MEASURE THEY CAN TO MAKE SURE THAT THE CULPRITS ARE ARRESTED SHOULD THEY BE OPERATING FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM SO ANYTIME YOU FEEL WE CAN ASSIST YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME.

A parting shot:

Quote:
I don't need your help and I never will. Get lost.

Laughing

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic