SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Karina, Karina.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O Karina, Karina.

Well that's how the song used to go, But this one's been going for a good while ,Early July,
From memory. Things trundled along with he sending her scripts and she's snding me her scripts. Perfect.
Now I can't get rid of it.. We've done all the normal money trips, made all the normal excuses on why she can't find it, collect it, spend it. And it's all about a one hundred dollar, fee for her Internet.
This little request arrived, not unreasonable, but also not about to happen.

Quote:
Dear I am so sad because I have some little
Financial problems. You see I was told you that I have not my own
Computer and I go to the Internet cafe and pay them money for my
Letters to you. I cannot imagine my life without you and without your
Letters. I see that it is not right to write to you about this my
Problem,but I want you to know everything about my life and about me.
Dear I don't know how I will find solution from this situation. I need
Your help and I know you will understand me and my request you. You
Are very important for me. I want to be close to you and our
Communication help us to be closer. I have to go . But I hope for your
Understanding and for your help. Sincerely your little and sad Karina.

I of cause was very understanding, as one is in these situations,

Quote:
Hallo Rina,
Well I must say I'm really flattered that you have come to me with your problem, Just perhaps we can find a way to help
You with your Internet problem. I was thinking that perhaps I could send you a prepaid Internet card, But as you don't have your own computer set-up that will be no good.
Many Internet cafes charge on an hourly rate, with an extra charge for any printing. This is around 10 cents a copy. Hourly rates are a couple of dollars an hour, and you can do an lot of computer work in an hour.
We will have to see how we can help you, and a few sexy photo's will help considerably, I'm an evil bastard
Anyway Rina, you let me know what you need and we will see if we can help you, I feel sure we can come to a good arrangement , that will be of benefit to both of us..
Please don't worry.

It ignored my requests and sent this,

Quote:
My dear sorry for the short letter!
Honey you can send as you think it will be necessary!
For each letter to you I spend 4$ and I don't know how much money do you have!
I think maybe 100$ will be enough???
I wish to be with you and I hope for your help.
Kisses your Karina!

Nothing like a budget scam, But it's probably the tip of the iceberg, A few exchanges on how to locate the Western Onion office, came and went. And when in doubt send them a Form..

Quote:
Hallo Rina.
I managed to get into town on Friday, and found a little newsagency with a Western Union sub agency in the back. Told the woman want I wanted to do, and got a great lecture about scammers and people who rip other people off and was I sure I wanted to send money to someone in Russia.
Then she went on about terrorist activity's and did I have a completed Form 49. I'm total lost at this point and have no idea what she's on about. So I ask,, Wrong thing to say. Off she went again about money being diverted to who knows where
Anyway it would seem I can't send anything without a completed form 49. Seems it's a requirement of ASIO. So please don't tell me you know nothing about it. I know even less. Please just fill out there little form and get it back to me.. Theres a love..

Didn't get a filled in form , but got this,,

Quote:
Hello my dearest xxxxx
you for the reply. I am so upset with your letter. My dearest
Xxxx now that there are a lot of terrorist activity's all over
The world, I believe that it is not only in our country.
My dearest xxxxxx not sure what do you mean when you wrote me
About scammers and what is it???
I want to be with you, and I believe that we will overcome any
Problems together.
Xxxxx look through the form you have sent me, xxxx I have sent
You all my information, you have my full name, my address, everything.
But the last three paragraphs, I think, must be filled in in the bank,
By the people who work there!!!!
My dearest xxxxxxx you must give them the information I have sent you
And they will fill in the form.
I hope you will be able to fill in the form with my information you
Have got already.
I attach this information you need one more time:
My full name: KARINA ZEMINA,
Town: Belovodsk
Street: Shevchenko str. 7
Index: 94100
Together we will overcome everything, your Karina.

Can't make an argument, out of that, So I comply,, As one does.
So what goes she get, I nice shiny Western Onion Receipt

Quote:
Hallo Rina,
I guess the information from you will be OK, if I fill out the Form 049, This sort of thing is all new to me, and frankly I have no idea how it works or who the western union thing is. I've never heard of such a thing and am used to simply transferring money via direct deposit or B Pay, which is how I pay my local council rates and my power account.
So today I ventured into the unknown and did the business. Your moneys on the way.. But I would be a lot happier had I sent it via electronic bank transfer.
So please let me know how you get on,,

Guess what the next e-mail said,, got it in one,

Quote:
Thank you honey for your answer and for this information! I was in
The bank and they have told me that they don't have such transfer!
Honey please let me know what is go on. I hope it is not a joke.
My dear I wait for your answer and news!
Kisses Karina!

I of cause was shocked and surprised

Quote:
Hallo Rina,
That is a real concern, I will check on Monday to see if the money went through..As it was late Friday when I lodged it , it may not have gone through straight away. Unfortunately I know nothing about the workings of this Western Union thing, but I do know my wallet is short some $500.
As for being a joke. I hop it's not a joke ether, If it is, then it's expensive.

Back she goes AGAIN

Quote:
Dear I was today in the bank one more time but nothing change!
I hope we will solve this problem very soon!
I wait for your news and hope for the best!
Kisses your Karina!

And back I went AGAIN

Quote:
hallo Rina,,
I've checked with the Western union people here and they tell me it's definitelyy gone through, and has been collected. They did a trace of the MTCN [whatever that is] and said it was collected late Friday afternoon.
So all I can assume is someone was watching you in the Internet cafe, and got the details of my e-mail to you, and went straight down and got the money.
As I said to before I have no idea how this money transfer system works, All I know is it's very unstable and due to that fact many companies have banned it's use. E-bay being one, that won't allow it's use.
I would suggest you inquire further,

And back she went.

Quote:
I cannot understand how it could be! I was in the bank again and asked if someone can receive money instead me but they have told me that without id nobody can take this money! I went to the bank and asked then if there were this money but they answered me that there no any transfers!
Dear I cannot understand what is go on!!! Are you sure on it? It cannot be true and I hope you will try to check everything one more time.
I am confused!
Karina!

And back I went

Quote:
hallo Rina,
You say your confused, I'm a bit more then confused I'm worried that my money has gone missing. I had to go into town yesterday, So I once again called into the newsagency, where the Western union outlet is.. And I've had a word with the people there, they tell me they will institute a search to try and find out what's happened. But as they said , in your part of the world anything is possible.
So I will phone them later in the week and see what they have found out..

And back she went

Quote:
Thank you for your answer to me. I hope you will make clear everything with it.
I am worry and cannot understand how it could be happen.
I write you the truth that nobody except me could took this money, because
I will be need to have with my my Id !!!
Please check everything one more time and let me know.
I miss you and still hope for the best!
Kisses your always sincerely Karina!

And I resolved a solution

Quote:
Hallo Rina,

Sorry about not replying but I have been waiting for a phone call from the Western Union agency. I gave up waiting and phoned them today, to be told the lady I was waiting for had gone to Lunch and could I perhaps phone back. Which I did, to be told by the woman, that all possible avenues had been looked at , and they are unable to say where the money has gone. They simply tell me the money has been collected, End of story, as far as there concerned.
So you ill need to wait a while longer until I have the finances to resend the money, But not via Western Union. Will you please send me your Agent of Travels banking details and I will do a Direct Deposit Electronic transfer, I require there BSB number
Together with the Account Number, And there business name. OR I will buy the tickets at this end, and all you will need to do is collect them at the Flight desk, two hours before take-off, There collect only tickets and can't be cashed in for money, If there not collected on time there automatically cancelled, and I get an automatic refund, less the booking fee'S Which I'm sure you will agree is a lot safer then , Western union money transfer.. Now I know why a great many On-line companies have banned it's use..
I hope all the above meets with your approval, Please let me know which way you want to proceed

The only problem with this is, It was an Internet fee, not a travel agent ticket fee, Still I bet she doesn't pick it..

Headers.
Quote:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxgmail.com
Received: by xx xxxx with SMTP id w4cs92360rvi;
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 02:34:43 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.223.144.70 with SMTP id y6mr5286742fau.5.1252316081805; Mon,
07 Sep 2009 02:34:41 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 12:34:41 +0300
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Hello!
To: ME @Gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0022158df8f733daf50472f98f6e

--0022158df8f733daf50472f98f6e
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the money's gone missing, I can't understand it, and I keep getting lame excuses on why she can't
Collect it. Unbelievable

Quote:
Hello my dear
Dear I was today in the bank one more time but nothing change!
I hope we will solve this problem very soon!
I wait for your news and hope for the best!
Kisses your Karina!

And again

Quote:
Hello dear I cannot understand how it could be! I was in the bank again and asked if someone can receive money instead me but they have told me that without id nobody can take this money! I went to the bank and asked then if there were this money but they answered me that there no any transfers!
Dear I cannot understand what is go on!!! Are you sure on it? It cannot
be true and I hope you will try to check everything one more time.
I am confused!
Karina!

Fast talking still doesn't solve the problem,

Quote:
Hello dear
Thank you for your answer to me. I hope you will make clear everything with it. I am worry and cannot understand how it could be happen.
I write you the truth that nobody except me could took this money, because I will be need to have with my my Id
Please check everything one more time and let me know.
I miss you and still hope for the best!
Kisses your always sincerely Karina!

Gotta give the girl credit, she's a try'er

Quote:
Hello dear
Thank you for answer!What can I tell you I cannot understand you how
it could be possible that someone took the money! I went to the bank several times and they have told me that there were any transfers on
my name. You did not send me this money! If they were there and someone took them I was told about it in the bank but they have told
me several times there is not any transfers to my name.
Sorry but I don't have bank account and if you can allow yourself to
make another transfer you can use Money Gram!
I am very confused and I cannot understand and I am afraid you lie to me. never
Your Karina!

I'm running out of good idea's fast,

Quote:
Hello dear ,
The only thing interest on me is you and
Our future meeting.
I want to meet you and I want to develop our communication!
It was the first time for me when you send me money and I was
Also worry about this because I know it is a very high sum of money!!!
I was worried about all this and that's why I was gone there many times.
And now I see that you think of me very badly and I need the only money!
I cannot believe on it and I want to hope for the best but I don't know how!
I am very confused!!!!
I know about all this many time and also I got to know about money Gramm
In the bank, they have told me about it.
I am very sad but I don't have any bank account and Western Union and Money Gramm
are the only one way to receive money!
I wait for your answer!
Karina!

So when you run out of good idea's rely on a bad one and send her a form. Western Onion Affidavit of Non receipt There's nothing
like a Non Refund Claim Form to brighten up your day BUT

Quote:
Hello dear
Thank you for answer! Dear I make copy of the form which you have sent
Me and went to the bank with it, but they don't know what is it a form
And they have told me that when you have sent money you have had to
Full green form ! They don't know what is it.
I am very confused about all this situation and
Please try to check everything with the Money Gramm!
Dear I will be wait for your news soon.
Sincerely Karina!

When it doubt blame someone else,
I replied with genuine consern, As anyone would do.

Quote:
Hallo Rina,
Somehow I new this would happen, I did use a green form "to send money" money transfer form, What I sent you was a Western Union , Application for a Refund Form. I was told this was required before a refund could be considered. It's also an Australian requirement, and probably does not apply in your part of the world. That's
why your Western Union agency has never heard or seen one.
All I know is I'm out considerable money, and no one seems to know what happened to it. Is it any wonder your Western Union has a bad name in the world of money transfer. It's simply unreliable and unstable.

Lets hope we can sort this out soon,

I will do an Internet search for your Money Gram system and see how that works , but from what I have been told, it's worse then your Western Union system, if that's possible. Anyway I will keep you informed and let you know how I get on

This of cause opens up another door, and we can start the hole process again with a genuine fake money grab form..

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's written back, bless her, and on the weekend too..

Quote:
Hello my dearest xxxxx.
Thank you for explanations. i am really cannot understand what is go on and
why Western union on my country could not see your money and this transfer! I was told
that there are the same forms of Western Union in the whole world and it is not possible.
But i hope for the best and of course i am waiting for your news.
Please let me know when you get to know something.
i send you my kisses and hugs .
Your always Karina!

And she's right , the Western Onion forms are the same the world over, Except, this is a new form, and it probably hasn't been issued in her part of the world yet.
I'll just have to explain, that as we are a very progressive country [cough,cough] These changes are trailed here first just to insure there is no hitches, when there release to the rest of the world..

You really have to wonder about these Russians, they don't know anything, but she can wait until Tuesday for a reply, By then the money just might have turned up..

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic