SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

need some advice if im being scammed on icq please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
daytrip
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok after much searching i have found this site and its great and it seems that it would be the best place i could get advice for my current situation.

i recently started talking with a russian girl??? who began msging me on icq. I am not a member of any dating sites. Of course she loved me and wants to always talk to me, at first i thought she was a sweet girl and it was fun to talk. she has not asked me for any money tho she did ask what i would buy her for christmas in our last talk and she has said that she makes only enough for living so i guess im waiting for her to ask.

now if this is some dude trying to scam me then he is one sicko with his teasing talk and i would have never even considered it could be a dude till i searched this forum. i started to develop feelings for this person and i have no idea what im getting myself into. If this person is real tho i would even consider helping her somehow but i just dont know.

id prefer not to post my icq sessions here as its somewhat embarrassing but id really appreciate if anyone experienced with russian scammers could maybe give me some advice.

i cant check ip and theres no email we have sent, just icq
i really dont know what to do :/
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a fair while while since I've actually USED ICQ, but it's a possibility. Does ICQ have audio facilities???

If so, then get he/she/it to talk to you. You'll have the benefit of finding out that a) Your at least talking to a chick and b) How quickly he/she/it will have to get off a script if she is on script at the moment.

Webcam if ICQ has the facilities, anything that'll force her/him to reveal more about it's identity.

Hopefully someone cluier than me will have more ideas

Just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And why NOT ask her to email you? Create a fake yahoo account that sounds like it could be from you and ask her to write to you.

Then you'll be able to check the headers Smile

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly welcome to Eater Daytrip Glad you tumbled he/her before you sent any cash..
It's unusual for the Russians to use anything except e-mail, Of cause there's always the exception. And it's also quite possible it is a man. Sorry to dash your love life, but shit happens all the time.

If he has any of your personal details, Your home ISP address, etc. it might be a good idea to drop him and block his details from your service.

But before you do that , as internationalchrysis has said, try and get his e-mail address. You could complain, that while your mad about her, and can't think about anything else.. It would be really nice to have a photo, that would remind you of the love of your life. OK but it's what they want to hear, and there only looking for a pay day out of this love match
So send her a nice safe e-mail address, [[Gmail, Hushmail]] and with any luck, you will get a reply, and if you don't play the broken hearted, cast out lost love. In other words complain they don't love you after all. You could also suggest that they might like a photo of you as well, so you will need there e-mail address, But only use that as a last resort. We need them to e-mail you first. Then we can work out a location and just who your dealing with. And at the moment, there's no guarantee there from Russia, or anywhere else they tell you there from..

And if you need any help, idea's, etc please ask..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Create another account and see if he/she says all those sweet words to another. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gives you the added advantage of sending email from charcater a) to character b), then writing back to scammer saying "why are yo cheating on me???

"You are a dead meat!"

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be hard to explain why character a knew character b and claim that he was cheating on you...

Get an e-mail from her/him, and check the headers - do they match up to where they say they are?

Cam is also an excellent idea...

If it's already hinted that it wants a christmas present (in september) more requests will come...a sick mother...want to go home...want to meet you...

It's surprising that it admits it can speak english -

The fact you don't belong to any romance sites in itself points to this person sending out 100's of the same message to other people to see who would bite...and of those, pick the ones who seem to be most interested...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic